Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    way to think the NFL is rigged dude, why haven't you taken down that avatar since all those broncos SB wins were probably rigged too, huh?

    oh that's right, you were "just kidding" never mind. i guess nothing you say from here on out should ever be taken serious again because you have that fall back...." i was just joking, relax guys i'm really not that stupid"
    Why are you so butt hurt and obsessed over it? Is it because I wasn't talking to you when I created the thread? geez I was just trying to have a little fun get over it already and no I'm not taking down the avatar because it Straight ticks you off to see those trophies and that is why you keep bringing it up.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,940
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    way to think the NFL is rigged dude, why haven't you taken down that avatar since all those broncos SB wins were probably rigged too, huh?

    oh that's right, you were "just kidding" never mind. i guess nothing you say from here on out should ever be taken serious again because you have that fall back...." i was just joking, relax guys i'm really not that stupid"
    If the league were going to rig a game, it would have been last year's super bowl so peyton manning goes out on top.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Why are you so butt hurt and obsessed over it? Is it because I wasn't talking to you when I created the thread? geez I was just trying to have a little fun get over it already and no I'm not taking down the avatar because it Straight ticks you off to see those trophies and that is why you keep bringing it up.


    defensive much? you want to know why i say i own you in smack? that line right there.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    23,248
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If the league were going to rig a game, it would have been last year's super bowl so peyton manning goes out on top.
    Nice try "one trick"!!!(whose trick is pretty lousy)

    Some simple advice for you.....


  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post


    defensive much? you want to know why i say i own you in smack? that line right there.
    I've always owned you and you know that. That's why you're taking this thing so overboard because you saw a little tiny opening and you have to jump all over it and another pathetic attempt to get the best of me but once again you fail and you are nothing more then just a little attention seeking crybaby sparkler that lost his team to LA.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    21,883
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh so when i see a number of broncos fans reacting angrily to my posts, that's not really happening and all in my head?

    sam just told me he would tell me what he really thinks about me but that would get him an infraction, that's a perfect example of what i am talking about and it makes me smile

    also, to say that i discredit other people's points is a flat out lie. most of the time people don't try, they just attack me personally like you did or cry about how often i am here or some other nonsense that has nothing to do with football or any of the points i actually made in the post they are so mad about.

    yes, in my mind if i make a bunch of football points and you got nothing to say but to cry about me personally and not the post i made? that's me owning you in smack.

    just like if someone else made a point that i had no answer to and i just replied by attacking their supposed " lack of self esteem" for example.

    lastly, i will never buy that lie that you are "laughing" when it's so obvious you are replying to me in a very hostile manner like you did.

    you expect me to buy that you are laughing right now frey? lol try again dude, i know you are lying. you take smack far to serious to ever be laughing, i can see you wearing a full suit of shiny armor as you sit at your computer and defend your beloved broncos from "trolls" lol
    Again...You have a wild imagination... And yes, I'm laughing my butt off currently. It's hilarious how different your imaginative mind is from reality.


  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Again...You have a wild imagination... And yes, I'm laughing my butt off currently. It's hilarious how different your imaginative mind is from reality.
    I told him I could use a few words describing what I think about of post. I never said anything about my view point on him as a person in that particular post but yeah the guy has a very wild and ridiculous imagination.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,940
    Apparently league officials were incensed the pats won the super bowl. Nfl spokesperson greg aiello was seen throwing a tantrum after the game. So tell me, doncos fans - how was the game fixed again?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    23,248
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Apparently league officials were incensed the pats won the super bowl. Nfl spokesperson greg aiello was seen throwing a tantrum after the game. So tell me, doncos fans - how was the game fixed again?
    Hey one trick.....time for a carrot.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Apparently league officials were incensed the pats won the super bowl. Nfl spokesperson greg aiello was seen throwing a tantrum after the game. So tell me, doncos fans - how was the game fixed again?
    Don't batch all Bronco fans in to that barrel.. We don't all think we're watching the WWE transferring in to the NFL...

    Now, maybe they will dig and find they cheated again, we'll see!!!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    23,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Don't batch all Bronco fans in to that barrel.. We don't all think we're watching the WWE transferring in to the NFL...

    Now, maybe they will dig and find they cheated again, we'll see!!!
    Yah......don't throw us all under the bus. Mind you, those of us in the bus, under the bus, and on top of the bus will always suspect The Pats are cheating in some way, shape or form. After most of them retire, they have good careers ahead in devious jobs. BB is after all an educator.

    Plus they are masters at getting revenge. Hey how can you blame them, they were disciplined for cheating.....that was so unfair! But good news, cheaters get revenge and then blame everyone for getting caught. Classy, classy bunch!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Again...You have a wild imagination... And yes, I'm laughing my butt off currently. It's hilarious how different your imaginative mind is from reality.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I told him I could use a few words describing what I think about of post. I never said anything about my view point on him as a person in that particular post but yeah the guy has a very wild and ridiculous imagination.
    except that telling me what you think of my posts would never get you an infraction unless you took it to a personal level, which articulates your level of butthurtness exquisitely


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    except that telling me what you think of my posts would never get you an infraction unless you took it to a personal level, which articulates your level of butthurtness exquisitely
    Oh now I see you've adopted the moniker "butt hurt" as well must be a pansy fan. And why not since you're recently orphaned by the San Diego dis-charge.

    I also see that you like to recite just how much you think you get under people's skin to yourself, Must be OCD.

    You know barph it is a shame and I am very disappointed in you for jumping ships or band wagons. There have been so many good QBs throughout history that you could have honored, stood behind or made a case in favor of but instead you've jumped ship to Tommy tantrum train.

    There's nothing butthurt about this, it is plain fact and it's disgusting that Tommy tantrum after all he's cheating is dubbed the best quarterback of all time by all the turds rolling off of planet ass.

    There have been so many greats before Mr Tantrum that accomplished so much in a more difficult time to win their championships, their honors and trophies and super bowl rings but I soon forget that your discharge don't have any of those so you wouldn't know anything about it.

    So I ask you barph to take a look at the man in the picture below who has accomplished just as much as Brady without the assistance of spy gate or deflate gate yet he's not even mentioned in the top five. Why is that?

    I beg to say it is because of people like you and the homerism of a biased league that surrounds the poster child's like Tommy tantrum.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh now I see you've adopted the moniker "butt hurt" as well must be a pansy fan. And why not since you're recently orphaned by the San Diego dis-charge.

    I also see that you like to recite just how much you think you get under people's skin to yourself, Must be OCD.

    You know barph it is a shame and I am very disappointed in you for jumping ships or band wagons. There have been so many good QBs throughout history that you could have honored, stood behind or made a case in favor of but instead you've jumped ship to Tommy tantrum train.

    There's nothing butthurt about this, it is plain fact and it's disgusting that Tommy tantrum after all he's cheating is dubbed the best quarterback of all time by all the turds rolling off of planet ass.

    There have been so many greats before Mr Tantrum that accomplished so much in a more difficult time to win their championships, their honors and trophies and super bowl rings but I soon forget that your discharge don't have any of those so you wouldn't know anything about it.

    So I ask you barph to take a look at the man in the picture below who has accomplished just as much as Brady without the assistance of spy gate or deflate gate yet he's not even mentioned in the top five. Why is that?

    I beg to say it is because of people like you and the homerism of a biased league that surrounds the poster child's like Tommy tantrum.
    i guess that removes john elway or peyton manning from being elite, being that they lost as many super bowls combined as brady has won.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •