Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    i guess that removes john elway or peyton manning from being elite, being that they lost as many super bowls combined as brady has won.
    It's funny because here's the thing, they never cheated to win.
    Therefore

Notice the goat?

BTW, I love how you rushed in to defend your man. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh now I see you've adopted the moniker "butt hurt" as well must be a pansy fan. And why not since you're recently orphaned by the San Diego dis-charge.

I also see that you like to recite just how much you think you get under people's skin to yourself, Must be OCD.

You know barph it is a shame and I am very disappointed in you for jumping ships or band wagons. There have been so many good QBs throughout history that you could have honored, stood behind or made a case in favor of but instead you've jumped ship to Tommy tantrum train.

There's nothing butthurt about this, it is plain fact and it's disgusting that Tommy tantrum after all he's cheating is dubbed the best quarterback of all time by all the turds rolling off of planet ass.

There have been so many greats before Mr Tantrum that accomplished so much in a more difficult time to win their championships, their honors and trophies and super bowl rings but I soon forget that your discharge don't have any of those so you wouldn't know anything about it.

So I ask you barph to take a look at the man in the picture below who has accomplished just as much as Brady without the assistance of spy gate or deflate gate yet he's not even mentioned in the top five. Why is that?

I beg to say it is because of people like you and the homerism of a biased league that surrounds the poster child's like Tommy tantrum.
    i don't know man, you think the NFL is a rigged and staged sport so you tell me? oh and you actually said that, i don't have to make stuff up to get under your skin, i do it with actual truth and those are the words that sting the most.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't know man, you think the NFL is a rigged and staged sport so you tell me? oh and you actually said that, i don't have to make stuff up to get under your skin, i do it with actual truth and those are the words that sting the most.
    Do you ever stop telling people what you do or how they feel?

I wouldn't quit my day job if I were you barph but perhaps you could get a job as a rodeo clown.

Do you ever stop telling people what you do or how they feel?

I wouldn't quit my day job if I were you barph but perhaps you could get a job as a rodeo clown.
    oh so you disagree with that statement? you saying i'm a patriots fan doesn't bother me in the slightest, making stuff up just so you can talk smack tells me how bad you are at this.

my day job is embarrassing you on a daily basis and i wouldn't want to quit, it's very fulfilling

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Why are you so butt hurt and obsessed over it? Is it because I wasn't talking to you when I created the thread? geez I was just trying to have a little fun get over it already and no I'm not taking down the avatar because it Straight ticks you off to see those trophies and that is why you keep bringing it up.
    Oh my, 3 whole SB wins. What an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Oh my, 3 whole SB wins. What an accomplishment.
    They're legitimate unlike your asterisk accomplishments.
    Here's your prize Hardwork enjoy

They're legitimate unlike your asterisk accomplishments.
    Here's your prize Hardwork enjoy

No, actually son our prize is 5 Lombardies. Your prize is a castrated donkey.