Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That organization, it's coaches, its players and most importantly its fans have absolutely zero ability to be classy... That's Boston sports for you though...
    My daughter is classy. So are my sisters-in-law.

Look, Can's not the only one that picked up on it

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...k-brady-020517

He was subtle about it, but it sure as hell was there...
    I didn't see anything wrong with what he said. I guess I don't dislike them as much as some do.

Now, if we're talking the Ravens...

Am I suppose to smile this much in Smack? I'll go have a talk with myself.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Robert Kraft is supposed to be a professional, but last night he proved that once again, The Pats are not classy in victory or defeat. He had to remind us all about the deflate-gate trauma that he somehow feels was a travesty of justice. Like his world was upside down because of it. But thing is, cheating is illegal, and the penalty for doing so should be steep.

Stop crying about it, especially on the SB stage, when YOUR team just won an incredible come from behind championship. That should be enough......but no not for you and your organization.

Classy would have been the right route. Whining was not.
    Cheatriots winning with class?

Wait! Wait a minute...is this their first ring without any serious cheating scandals?

CanDB. What does the DB stand for? I could make a pretty good guess.

I feel for Brady and his mother.....but this was more about deflate-gate and you know it.
    I think Brady cares more about football then his mother. Look at the way Brady treats his first son he had with Bridget. Brady hardly even talks to him and barely even sees him. Poor kid!!!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

I saw the same thing happen when Al Davis sued the league, and then the commish had to hand him the trophy... TWICE. First during the suit them after he won the suit. It was Darth Vader chopping of Luke Skywalker's hand and telling him he's his daddy. Fun times.

the lawsuit also made Rozelle "mysteriously" prevent the Raiders for trading for Elway, but that's another story.

So kudos to Kraft, salt or no salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    I think Brady cares more about football then his mother. Look at the way Brady treats his first son he had with Bridget. Brady hardly even talks to him and barely even sees him. Poor kid!!!
    Brady does not care more about football than he does his own mother - what a stupid comment to make. And did you see Brady and his son (with Bridget) at the last super bowl? He was riding on his shoulders as his father celebrated his fourth title.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    My daughter is classy. So are my sisters-in-law.

I didn't see anything wrong with what he said. I guess I don't dislike them as much as some do.

Now, if we're talking the Ravens...

Am I suppose to smile this much in Smack? I'll go have a talk with myself.
    There is good and bad in every fan base, but there seems to be a larger portion of bad in that one. I've got a good friend who is a good pats fan... The dudes we deal with here? Not good fans...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Brady does not care more about football than he does his own mother - what a stupid comment to make. And did you see Brady and his son (with Bridget) at the last super bowl? He was riding on his shoulders as his father celebrated his fourth title.
    Big EGO!!! wouldn't surprise the world. And that was the first time he seen his son in years.
    He treats his first son like crap.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

There is good and bad in every fan base, but there seems to be a larger portion of bad in that one. I've got a good friend who is a good pats fan... The dudes we deal with here? Not good fans...
    We bring out the best in them.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

No offense, both of you kinda need to lighten up...

Or not, I mean this is smack so go for a no holds barred cage match, but some of the responses in this thread going both ways have me as a 3rd party observer just over here scratching my head...
    Sorry Frey.....good news, some time ago neither of us would apologize to one another.....but here we are. And I mean it.

As for what Kraft said, I heard it that way, but of course you know I am not pulling for The Pats. But the first good sports expert I heard this morning basically said, "boy, did Kraft stick it to Goodell!"

Anyway, lets have fun with this......it's smack. It's a place to let your hair down as they say. I know a lot of really good people, who live life properly, but every once in a while they get a bit goofy. Maybe bend the rules of life a wee bit......that's our smack I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Cheatriots winning with class?

Wait! Wait a minute...is this their first ring without any serious cheating scandals?
    Hey pal......glad you could join us!

But hey, I continue to say it, but I do not hear/read much of the "feel sorry for those folks in Atlanta" comments. Maybe I am a nice guy after all. But I can only imagine how down they must feel. I am anti Pats, but I also feel very bad that those Falcons fans do not get to win their first, and even worse, have to endure that type of loss. I tell folks who cared to ask that when we lost to Seattle, I got over it very quickly......we did not deserve to win, and it was over lightning fast! This is like watching an accident in slow motion.....and not being able to stop it from happening.
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-06-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    CanDB. What does the DB stand for? I could make a pretty good guess.
    Can stands for "Can I go to the bathroom please" and DB stands for "Don't Bungie (jump) if you just sued the owner of the company"

I'll give you a bit more....DB stands for 2 totally different things.....pretty industrious eh?

glad you asked! I was going to call myself TommyBrady12 but that was taken.....

The better team won the game, atlanta was only ahead because of mistakes by the patriots. The almighty falcons managed only 21 points on offense. Coincidently the pats two biggest comeback wins where against the leagues best offenses 2013 denver, 2016 falcons.
    The patriots also played a game they lost but with 7minutes left in the third, trailing 31-3 they tied it up 31-31 with 7 or so minutes left. Of course they lost, this was against another strong opponent. The 2012 nfc champs.

Hey pal......glad you could join us!

But hey, I continue to say it, but I do not hear/read much of the "feel sorry for those folks in Atlanta" comments. Maybe I am a nice guy after all. But I can only imagine how down they must feel. I am anti Pats, but I also feel very bad that those Falcons fans do not get to win their first, and even worse, have to endure that type of loss. I tell folks who cared to ask that when we lost to Seattle, I got over it very quickly......we did not deserve to win, and it was over lightning fast! This is like watching an accident in slow motion.....and not being able to stop it from happening.
    Certainly do feel for Falcons fans...this one will probably sting for a while. When you're up by 25 with six minutes left in the 3rd quarter, that's about a 99% probability of a win. To blow that big of a lead in the Super Bowl!?! I think I'd throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Certainly do feel for Falcons fans...this one will probably sting for a while. When you're up by 25 with six minutes left in the 3rd quarter, that's about a 99% probability of a win. To blow that big of a lead in the Super Bowl!?! I think I'd throw up.
    Truth is pal, I can not imagine if it had been our Broncos, or if it was another team sport, and my team caved like that. I know The Pats are pumped, as would I be, but the devastation of a loss like that runs deep.