Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 167
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    OMG, you should have heard one of the announcers during the parade...she said, everyone hates us because Tom Brady is just so perfect. He does everything so perfectly. He has the perfect diet. He has the perfect wife. He plays perfectly. He's just so perfect. That's why they hate us.

    Um no. We hate you because you say crap like that. Brady isn't perfect. Jeez. Get off it lady. If he was so perfect, he wouldn't have lost two SB's to the Giants. If he were so perfect, he wouldn't have lost 2 AFCCG's games to the Broncos. If he were so perfect, he wouldn't have lost an AFCCG to Peyton Manning and the Colts.

    We hate you because you think he's perfect when he isn't. We hate you because you say this garbage. We hate you because your fanbase are insufferable and arrogant and entitled. And you're classless. OMG, I need to go puke now after hearing that crap.

    I believe Brady is the GOAT but when I hear crap like I immediately get reminded of why I hate the Pats and their fans and their media. Sickening.
    This is a pretty funny article that may explain it all.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lawye...evil-rosenberg

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    181
    Pats have come back 2x now vs the leauges best offense

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    181
    Lol classless, they are classless because they did what they had to do to win. They are classless because theh didnt lose like you denver fans wanted. To bad denver couldnt comeback againsg seattle, thats what happens when your team has no heart.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Lol classless, they are classless because they did what they had to do to win. They are classless because theh didnt lose like you denver fans wanted. To bad denver couldnt comeback againsg seattle, thats what happens when your team has no heart.
    Or pays off a Coordinator but that is not the issues on this thread. If you'd pay attention, you'd know that in the last few post people are discussing Matt Patricia's classless choice to wear an asinine shirt taking a shot at the league commissioner.

    But I cannot expect anyone in the Boston area or pats fan base to understand that his/Patricia's move is classless since you guys have been sitting under such a bad example all your lives.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    181
    Lol, I know what your talking about. But its only classless because you have nothing else to say. Your hopes and dreams where shattered with the historic
    Comeback.

    2016 patriots haters 2-17, 2-18 if we add in the lucky to win a game without brady.

    I wonder if brady is classless to hater.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Or pays off a Coordinator but that is not the issues on this thread. If you'd pay attention, you'd know that in the last few post people are discussing Matt Patricia's classless choice to wear an asinine shirt taking a shot at the league commissioner.

    But I cannot expect anyone in the Boston area or pats fan base to understand that his/Patricia's move is classless since you guys have been sitting under such a bad example all your lives.
    Loser talk.

    And the denver broncos fans were so classy when they knocked over a port a potty at last year's AFCCG with a patriots fan inside. And some loser broncos fans didn't even step in to help the guy - they just laughed and walked off.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wslVY_qXsE

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Loser talk.

    And the denver broncos fans were so classy when they knocked over a port a potty at last year's AFCCG with a patriots fan inside. And some loser broncos fans didn't even step in to help the guy - they just laughed and walked off.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wslVY_qXsE
    This is a hypocrite at every level, the broncos are not classy, they are trashy, they won a sb last year that was so boaring and probably the worst sb since ravens giants. To bad denver dont have the heart to come back when losing. Look no further than that sb48. Thr pats would have kept that game close.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,048
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Loser talk.

    And the denver broncos fans were so classy when they knocked over a port a potty at last year's AFCCG with a patriots fan inside. And some loser broncos fans didn't even step in to help the guy - they just laughed and walked off.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wslVY_qXsE
    Nice straw man there...


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,048
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    This is a hypocrite at every level, the broncos are not classy, they are trashy, they won a sb last year that was so boaring and probably the worst sb since ravens giants. To bad denver dont have the heart to come back when losing. Look no further than that sb48. Thr pats would have kept that game close.
    Oh hey look, running asses is here...



  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh hey look, running asses is here...

    No, that's just you.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,048
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, that's just you.
    For a fan of a team that pulled off what is being claimed as the greatest comeback of all time...Your comeback game is weak man...

    I mean..we're talking "i'm rubber, you're glue" level over here...


  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Lol, I know what your talking about. But its only classless because you have nothing else to say. Your hopes and dreams where shattered with the historic
    Comeback.

    2016 patriots haters 2-17, 2-18 if we add in the lucky to win a game without brady.

    I wonder if brady is classless to hater.
    I'm not a Falcons fan by any means so how could my hopes and dreams be shattered?

    You guys say crap like that because you think it makes you feel better and you think it knocks me down but In reality I don't care.

    Im just pointing out that the patriots have a lot of assistance and a lot of flaws but they are so damn great at the same time.

    Now as far as classes bronco fans go that
    tip in a port ol potty over with a patriots fan inside, I had nothing to do with that so how dare you guys make such an asinine statement?
    What makes you guys classless as fans are that you defend the classless acts of the patriots and they're fans.

    Want proof? Just look at you guys defending Mat Patricias actions.

    I by no means will defend a bunch a bronco fans tipping over a port Ole potty with a patriots fan inside. I will always stand up for what is right and that is the sad thing about this whole situation because you guys cannot decipher between the two, what is right or wrong and what is just plain bias and ignoring what is wrong.

    If it makes you feel better I will apologize for those fans, because that is a very disgusting act however I had nothing to do with it and I'm not gonna sit here and defend their actions can you guys should learn to do the same. You should learn to have the courage to stand up and say Matt Patricia was wrong, to stand up and say Tom Brady was wrong for deflating footballs and to say Bill Belicheck was wrong for recording opposing teams signals however you guys are far too proud to say that.

    Do I think the Broncos were wrong with the salary cap issue? Not necessarily. Do I think they were wrong with the Vaseline yes but that Vaseline was removed before they even played it down so we had no effect on the game if it wasn't then I would say yes they did cheat. Let's see you guys say something like that.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-07-2017 at 10:45 AM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    For a fan of a team that pulled off what is being claimed as the greatest comeback of all time...Your comeback game is weak man...

    I mean..we're talking "i'm rubber, you're glue" level over here...


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

    But I cannot expect anyone in the Boston area or pats fan base to understand that his/Patricia's move is classless since you guys have been sitting under such a bad example all your lives.
    you could argue it's classless and extremely dumb for a guy that's trying to find a HC job, or maybe he just doesn't care that much about a promotion? you would never see BB pull a stunt like that.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,088
    At the end of the day I don't think matt patricia is going to get denied a HC job based on whether he wears a roger goodell clown t-shirt. You guys are really desperate here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •