Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 226

Thread: No Controversy?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    304

    No Controversy?

    I just noticed now. Is this the first SB the Pats won without a cheating scandal on their butts?

    I may be missing something, but if it is, congrats to the Pats. You won your first "legit" Super Bowl. I only put quotes on legit because I'm not sure if there will be one.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,377
    More loser talk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    I just noticed now. Is this the first SB the Pats won without a cheating scandal on their butts?

    I may be missing something, but if it is, congrats to the Pats. You won your first "legit" Super Bowl. I only put quotes on legit because I'm not sure if there will be one.
    Reading the comments from the poster above mine, Do you see why there is no reason to congratulate these guys.

    There could be a controversy very soon judging off what the league finds out about the supplements (orgnx xv vigor) that Tommy Tantrum admitted to taking last week.

    Orgnx XV Vigor

    But for some reason now it is a broken link and the article has mysteriously disappeared I wonder why.

    http://espnspecialreports.com/trending/tombrady12455.html?ad=6&sxid=1ij8umgejmzu&target=1

    After seeing things like this, you guys still don't think there's a cover-up taking place.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-08-2017 at 07:43 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,472
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    More loser talk
    There you go with those amazingly mature comebacks...


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Reading the comments from the poster above mine, Do you see why there is no reason to congratulate these guys.

    There could be a controversy very soon judging off what the league finds out about the supplements (orgnx xv vigor) that Tommy Tantrum admitted to taking last week.

    Orgnx XV Vigor

    But for some reason now it is a broken link and the article has mysteriously disappeared I wonder why.

    http://espnspecialreports.com/trendi...ejmzu&target=1

    After seeing things like this, you guys still don't think there's a cover-up taking place.
    I mean...You gotta at least know when you are looking at fake news... "espnspecialreports.com" That's not a legitimate site...

    http://deadspin.com/no-those-fake-es...-wa-1754149481

    No need to manufacture controversy...The pats are good enough at giving us some. It'll come out on its own.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean...You gotta at least know when you are looking at fake news... "espnspecialreports.com" That's not a legitimate site...

    http://deadspin.com/no-those-fake-es...-wa-1754149481

    No need to manufacture controversy...The pats are good enough at giving us some. It'll come out on its own.
    I saw that but I didn't feel like posting the link to that garbage, I mean it came out last week all over the radio, all over the media now all of a sudden its all disappeared and ESPN tells us it's fake and you know what they say if ESPN says it isn't true then it isn't true but thanks anyway.

    And yeah it'll come out on it's own sooner or later.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    There you go with those amazingly mature comebacks...
    My team has 5 super bowls. Nothing you say is going to have an effect on me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,472
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    My team has 5 super bowls. Nothing you say is going to have an effect on me.
    The superbowls have nothing to do with it...Nothing I say has an impact on you because of your limited grasp of reality...


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    My team has 5 super bowls. Nothing you say is going to have an effect on me.
    Oh? Well let's see how true that is.

    You know what's really sad is in this day and age is that there is zero self-respect for a lot of people nor a lot of business ethics.

    Just look at the national football league for instance. They care nothing about their own rules and integrity nor do they give a damn about their fan base. It's all about the money and merchandise sales.

    If you look at the Atlanta Falcons, where is their fan base? They really don't have one.
    It is Team's with merchandise sales come first before integrity and that's the cold hard truth.

    They allow the pansies to get away with cheating and then they cover up for them while they squeeze in three more breaks a quarter to ram commercials down our throat's.

    They should change the name from NFL to New Englands pansies NIL/No integrity league.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-08-2017 at 08:22 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

    They should change the name from NFL to New England NIT/ no integrity league.
    No, they should change the name of the NFL championship game to New England Patriots Invitational.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-08-2017 at 08:22 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, they should change the name of the NFL championship game to New England Patriots Invitational.
    They may as well for all the garbage they allow them to get away with, I don't think anybody would object.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,472
    The Patriots are the Tim Tebow of the league. By themselves you might be able to enjoy them, they might end up likable...But their fans are so insufferable that you hate them by extension...

    No one really truly hated Tebow for the most part, we just hated his fans and that hatred spilled over to him. Same thing here...None of us would be nearly as hateful towards the patriots if their fans weren't insufferable trolls here only to stir up anger.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The Patriots are the Tim Tebow of the league. By themselves you might be able to enjoy them, they might end up likable...But their fans are so insufferable that you hate them by extension...

    No one really truly hated Tebow for the most part, we just hated his fans and that hatred spilled over to him. Same thing here...None of us would be nearly as hateful towards the patriots if their fans weren't insufferable trolls here only to stir up anger.
    Haha but nothing you say bothers them because they "have five asterisk Super Bowls".

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    More loser talk
    In absolutely NO way was I doing "Loser talk". All I was doing was pointing out a fact of the matter. I even CONGRARULATED your team for winning a legit Super Bowl.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    In absolutely NO way was I doing "Loser talk". All I was doing was pointing out a fact of the matter. I even CONGRARULATED your team for winning a legit Super Bowl.
    It's not easy for pats fans to comprehend these things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •