Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Results 166 to 179 of 179

Thread: No Controversy?

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    139
    There is not more of them Sam. They stadium the patriots played in from 1971-2002 had three names,and you named one of them

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Every other team envies the Patriots. Their success, year in and year out. That's what breeds hate. Envy.

    Stay salty, little fella.
    Precious and touching but no. Keep trying though, you might eventually get it.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    There is not more of them Sam. They stadium the patriots played in from 1971-2002 had three names,and you named one of them
    He didn't even know there was 3 names lol

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Precious and touching but no. Keep trying though, you might eventually get it.
    Is that all you have? You sound like a 5 year old that plugs his ears and screams when someone tries to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,815
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    He didn't even know there was 3 names lol
    what do you expect? this is the same guy who thinks adam vinatieri kicked the game winning FG in 3 super bowls for the pats and when pointed out he's wrong he says he didn't bother to watch any of our super bowls.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    21,717
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Is that all you have? You sound like a 5 year old that plugs his ears and screams when someone tries to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.
    Why should the idiotic comment he was replying to dignify more of a response than what was given. You think we envy you? Ok....Keep thinking that. We despise your fanbase. Your team, meh...Your fanbase is full of idiotic trolls who think that everyone is envious of them...

    News flash...We aren't. We dislike you because you are insufferable trolls, not because your team is successful.


  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    21,717
    You all want to know why we hate the patriots? Find a mirror, hold it at eye level and look into it. There is your reason.

    Seriously, I made the Tebow comparison earlier, but it fits. Pats fans are like Tebow fans. Tebow fans were convinced that John Elway hated Tebow because Elway was jealous of Tebow because he had so much potential and would overshadown Elway's legacy (HA!) So Tebow fans were convinced that everyone was just jealous of him. Really, we probably wouldn't have minded Tebow if he was all we had to deal with, but his fans made is absolutely despise him by the end.

    Same thing here...I still wouldn't like the patriots, but I wouldn't have this burning hatred for them without you lot to fuel it...You are the reason we hate the patriots...Your dismissal of all wrong doings, your deflections (oh ya...your team cheats too see, see, see! Your team is cheaters...)

    You say you are only here because we are talking about you...Had you never come here, we'd have complained for a day or two and started talking about something else, but you guys come over here and keep adding fuel to the fire by existing and keep this crap going. We'd be on to talking about how stupid the Raiders are by now if you dingus's would just go away.


  8. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    139

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Why should the idiotic comment he was replying to dignify more of a response than what was given. You think we envy you? Ok....Keep thinking that. We despise your fanbase. Your team, meh...Your fanbase is full of idiotic trolls who think that everyone is envious of them...

    News flash...We aren't. We dislike you because you are insufferable trolls, not because your team is successful.
    So we're the trolls, when you Donco fans make thread after thread on here, trying to instigate arguments? Lmao hypocrisy much? This is the SMACK section. What do you expect in here? You just sound like a little girl who can dish stuff out, but can't take it in return. You make me laugh, kiddo.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You all want to know why we hate the patriots? Find a mirror, hold it at eye level and look into it. There is your reason.

    Seriously, I made the Tebow comparison earlier, but it fits. Pats fans are like Tebow fans. Tebow fans were convinced that John Elway hated Tebow because Elway was jealous of Tebow because he had so much potential and would overshadown Elway's legacy (HA!) So Tebow fans were convinced that everyone was just jealous of him. Really, we probably wouldn't have minded Tebow if he was all we had to deal with, but his fans made is absolutely despise him by the end.

    Same thing here...I still wouldn't like the patriots, but I wouldn't have this burning hatred for them without you lot to fuel it...You are the reason we hate the patriots...Your dismissal of all wrong doings, your deflections (oh ya...your team cheats too see, see, see! Your team is cheaters...)

    You say you are only here because we are talking about you...Had you never come here, we'd have complained for a day or two and started talking about something else, but you guys come over here and keep adding fuel to the fire by existing and keep this crap going. We'd be on to talking about how stupid the Raiders are by now if you dingus's would just go away.
    This forum invited us here, kid. And you hate the Patriots because of their success, and because the fans rub it in your face after you try trolling us.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,815
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    This forum invited us here, kid. And you hate the Patriots because of their success, and because the fans rub it in your face after you try trolling us.
    I don't get these broncos fans - the broncos team owns this board and specifically decided to have smack section. Therefore, it is an invitation for fans of other teams to talk smack. Then these broncos fans come here to talk smack on their own volition and don't like it.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I don't get these broncos fans - the broncos team owns this board and specifically decided to have smack section. Therefore, it is an invitation for fans of other teams to talk smack. Then these broncos fans come here to talk smack on their own volition and don't like it.
    You're not "smacking" you're trolling. You're just here to annoy people, not engage in legitimate discussion.

    Here you go...you earned this.


  13. #178
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    You're not "smacking" you're trolling. You're just here to annoy people, not engage in legitimate discussion.

    Here you go...you earned this.

    And you're not trolling right back? You guys can't even grasp how hypocritical you are. Lmao

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I don't get these broncos fans - the broncos team owns this board and specifically decided to have smack section. Therefore, it is an invitation for fans of other teams to talk smack. Then these broncos fans come here to talk smack on their own volition and don't like it.
    Yeah it even says right at the front door of this smack section, "Not for the easily offended". And that's clearly the Donco fans lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •