Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No Controversy?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You were being sarcastic. Therefore it's loser talk. Just please make it to the AFCCG next year in Foxboro, so we can send you home crying, just like the Squealers.
    How and in what way was I being sarcastic? If I was, I would have put this in the OP: "/sarcasm"

Again, I can't congratulate classless fans who think their on top of the world and complain and hide away when their team is losing.

What's gonna happen now that Brady's going to lose his meds?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    How and in what way was I being sarcastic? If I was, I would have put this in the OP: "/sarcasm"

Again, I can't congratulate classless fans who think their on top of the world and complain and hide away when their team is losing.

What's gonna happen now that Brady's going to lose his meds?
    I know a lot of people are fed up with me and my suspicion of foul play. LOL but Brady will be taking no more meds after this season and so you know what that means? His age will finally begin to show.

It seems that he was allowed to take these meds In order to get a fifth Super Bowl victory and cement his place in the history books as the best quarterback of all time. With Roger Goodells assistance of course.

Hey I thought you said that the PATRIOTS ain't winning the Superbowl???? I are confused...
    I did say that. So? If you're still confused, I don't have time to teach kindergarten to ya

I guess people just ran out of original scandals to use as an excuse to justify the Patriots winning this years superbowl.

Lets see, using Vaseline is taken, cheating the salary cap is taken, using steroids is taken, using PEDs it taken, pumping in crowd noise is taken, bribing players to injure other players is taken, roughing up footballs is taken, overinflating footballs is taken, using Stickum is taken, spygate is old and overused by several teams already until the Patriots took the fall.

What scandal do you think haters can come up with? By the looks of the ball miraculously caught by Edleman that seemed to float in mid-air for a few seconds, I wouldn't be surprised if the league check to see if the ball had helium in it.

There is controversy. Which is the worst fan base in all of sports. The New York Yankees or the New England Yankees. Never thought it could get worse then the Yankees fan base but as Tom passed Joe the New England Yankees passed the New York Yankees.
    The funny thing is New England Yankees was made up by a Pats fan.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    There is controversy. Which is the worst fan base in all of sports. The New York Yankees or the New England Yankees. Never thought it could get worse then the Yankees fan base but as Tom passed Joe the New England Yankees passed the New York Yankees.
    The funny thing is New England Yankees was made up by a Pats fan.
    I think you meant Denver Yankees***

I think you meant Denver Yankees***
    Both of us being from New England, you know what I meant. New England sports fans hate the Yankees and there fan bass more then anything in sports but yet they have become the same thing. The name fits don't you think. New England Yankees...I like it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Both of us being from New England, you know what I meant. New England sports fans hate the Yankees and there fan bass more then anything in sports but yet they have become the same thing. The name fits don't you think. New England Yankees...I like it!!!
    Keep reaching. Denver fans are way worse. And we both know it.

Please, elaborate on how we are worse than your classless, cheater-supporting fanbase?

You have to admit this is funny! Messed up, but funny!

https://www.facebook.com/10557635212...2159806569509/

Struck a nerve I did. New England Yankees...it just fits.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Hey your being insubordinate
    Probably had to look the word up......

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Probably had to look the word up......
    Running arse and pansyfanforever are the same person.
    I'm assuming the weaker of the two personalities has to write down words for the other to look up and define.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post

Please, elaborate on how we are worse than your classless, cheater-supporting fanbase?
    Because of comments like that, kid.

Because of comments like that, kid.
    Oh, so you're saying that I can't be as classless as you are?