Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 226

Thread: No Controversy?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You were being sarcastic. Therefore it's loser talk. Just please make it to the AFCCG next year in Foxboro, so we can send you home crying, just like the Squealers.
    How and in what way was I being sarcastic? If I was, I would have put this in the OP: "/sarcasm"

    Again, I can't congratulate classless fans who think their on top of the world and complain and hide away when their team is losing.

    What's gonna happen now that Brady's going to lose his meds?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    How and in what way was I being sarcastic? If I was, I would have put this in the OP: "/sarcasm"

    Again, I can't congratulate classless fans who think their on top of the world and complain and hide away when their team is losing.

    What's gonna happen now that Brady's going to lose his meds?
    I know a lot of people are fed up with me and my suspicion of foul play. LOL but Brady will be taking no more meds after this season and so you know what that means? His age will finally begin to show.

    It seems that he was allowed to take these meds In order to get a fifth Super Bowl victory and cement his place in the history books as the best quarterback of all time. With Roger Goodells assistance of course.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Hey I thought you said that the PATRIOTS ain't winning the Superbowl???? I are confused...
    I did say that. So? If you're still confused, I don't have time to teach kindergarten to ya

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    346
    I guess people just ran out of original scandals to use as an excuse to justify the Patriots winning this years superbowl.

    Lets see, using Vaseline is taken, cheating the salary cap is taken, using steroids is taken, using PEDs it taken, pumping in crowd noise is taken, bribing players to injure other players is taken, roughing up footballs is taken, overinflating footballs is taken, using Stickum is taken, spygate is old and overused by several teams already until the Patriots took the fall.

    What scandal do you think haters can come up with? By the looks of the ball miraculously caught by Edleman that seemed to float in mid-air for a few seconds, I wouldn't be surprised if the league check to see if the ball had helium in it.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    848
    There is controversy. Which is the worst fan base in all of sports. The New York Yankees or the New England Yankees. Never thought it could get worse then the Yankees fan base but as Tom passed Joe the New England Yankees passed the New York Yankees.
    The funny thing is New England Yankees was made up by a Pats fan.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    There is controversy. Which is the worst fan base in all of sports. The New York Yankees or the New England Yankees. Never thought it could get worse then the Yankees fan base but as Tom passed Joe the New England Yankees passed the New York Yankees.
    The funny thing is New England Yankees was made up by a Pats fan.
    I think you meant Denver Yankees***

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I think you meant Denver Yankees***
    Both of us being from New England, you know what I meant. New England sports fans hate the Yankees and there fan bass more then anything in sports but yet they have become the same thing. The name fits don't you think. New England Yankees...I like it!!!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Both of us being from New England, you know what I meant. New England sports fans hate the Yankees and there fan bass more then anything in sports but yet they have become the same thing. The name fits don't you think. New England Yankees...I like it!!!
    Keep reaching. Denver fans are way worse. And we both know it.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Keep reaching. Denver fans are way worse. And we both know it.


    Please, elaborate on how we are worse than your classless, cheater-supporting fanbase?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago via California
    Posts
    1,647
    You have to admit this is funny! Messed up, but funny!

    https://www.facebook.com/10557635212...2159806569509/

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Keep reaching. Denver fans are way worse. And we both know it.
    Struck a nerve I did. New England Yankees...it just fits.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    23,242
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Hey your being insubordinate
    Probably had to look the word up......

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Probably had to look the word up......
    Running arse and pansyfanforever are the same person.
    I'm assuming the weaker of the two personalities has to write down words for the other to look up and define.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post


    Please, elaborate on how we are worse than your classless, cheater-supporting fanbase?
    Because of comments like that, kid.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Because of comments like that, kid.
    Oh, so you're saying that I can't be as classless as you are?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •