Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: No Controversy?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    This is our place, as in our own message board...We can talk about whatever we want on our own forums and we don't need your permission to do so.

You can talk about us knowing our place when you actually have a winning record against us...
    Or win a legitimate Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    This is our place, as in our own message board...We can talk about whatever we want on our own forums and we don't need your permission to do so.

You can talk about us knowing our place when you actually have a winning record against us...
    Yes, I suppose the rules DO allow broncos fans to talk nonsense. Very well, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Or win a legitimate Super Bowl.
    Oh i forgot. This year's super bowl was scripted. Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You Donco fans still talking? You only have three rings - know your place.
    And you have an overall losing record against us. Know your place.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    And you have an overall losing record against us. Know your place.
    The object of the game is to win the super bowl. Sorry.

The object of the game is to win the super bowl. Sorry.
    Is that the only object? I thought it was to win as many as possible before even GOING to the Super Bowl.

Spoiled brats. If that's all you think about then you'll be sorely disappointed this upcoming season when the banning of the meds Brady takes comes through.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

All you Doncos have is "who leads the all time series bro??" Or "cheaters!"

So many of you cry babies said we weren't going to win our last 2 Superbowls. I even remember several of you saying that Brady will never win another one, before SB 49. Now you've changed your tune to talking about regular season games from years ago lol. Btw who win the last NE vs Denver game?

#5Lombardis #number1seed #bestdynastyever #wewant6 #TB12GOAT

Uh, who's at fault of talking about regular season games from years ago when we won SB50?

You're the bane of so many actual classy Pats fans who don't troll on other teams' message boards, bud. You're so spoiled with the winning, especially in your cupcake of a division. Lemme ask you, what will happen to your Pats when Brady and Belichick retire? No, forget that, what'll happen in the upcoming season with Brady without those Meds he has taken for so long?

I'll tell you what'll happen, it'll be the exact same with what happened with Peyton Manning. He becomes a shadow of what he used to be. Father Time will bite his butt so hard that he can't make those moves like he did throughout his career. His stats will drop just like Manning's, and Belicheat won't rely on him anymore.

#patsdynastynomore #backtoirrelevency #nomorewinning #nomoretommy #nomorelombardisforyou

Uh, who's at fault of talking about regular season games from years ago when we won SB50?

You're the bane of so many actual classy Pats fans who don't troll on other teams' message boards, bud. You're so spoiled with the winning, especially in your cupcake of a division. Lemme ask you, what will happen to your Pats when Brady and Belichick retire? No, forget that, what'll happen in the upcoming season with Brady without those Meds he has taken for so long?

I'll tell you what'll happen, it'll be the exact same with what happened with Peyton Manning. He becomes a shadow of what he used to be. Father Time will bite his butt so hard that he can't make those moves like he did throughout his career. His stats will drop just like Manning's, and Belicheat won't rely on him anymore.

#patsdynastynomore #backtoirrelevency #nomorewinning #nomoretommy #nomorelombardisforyou
    Back to irrelevancy? Is that what happened to the Doncos this year? You finished 3rd in your division lol.

Obviously Tom and Bill won't be around forever. Nobody will. But you won't see anything this great again in your lifetime. You can bet in that. And I still have a good 5 years left of watching the GOAT play for New England. I hope you're prepared to watch him win a couple more SB's.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Back to irrelevancy? Is that what happened to the Doncos this year? You finished 3rd in your division lol.

Obviously Tom and Bill won't be around forever. Nobody will. But you won't see anything this great again in your lifetime. You can bet in that. And I still have a good 5 years left of watching the GOAT play for New England. I hope you're prepared to watch him win a couple more SB's.
    Nope. Not without those meds. He'll be done before two seasons.

This could possible mean that NFL fans are manning up and realizing how great the Pats are. Cheating can only get you so far, it won't give you 17 years of success. Look at all the other teams that have cheated in the past, none of them could get anything going. Not even the Falcons that have been caught pumping crowd noise. Even using Vaseline can get you so far, maybe a season or 2, stickum was only successful for a few years. Bribing players to take out other players of the opposing team only gave the Saints 1 superbowl.

17 years of success, 7 Superbowl appearances, 5 Superbowl rings, countless AFC east championships, can't be done by filming signals (that the whole world can see), or even deflated footballs (no proof that it affected the game) can do.

The pats didn't even have Gronk to draw attention to the defense. The Pats are just that great, Brady and Belichick are just that great. It's time to accept the facts. Sooner or later it will sink in.

Nope. Not without those meds. He'll be done before two seasons.
    Orgnx xv vigor is the name of the Meds yet it's all mysteriously disappeared off the web.

Oh i forgot. This year's super bowl was scripted. Silly me.
    Never said it was scripted I said it was set up by a few to feature brady as the goat. For the 50millionth time all it takes is a handful of twisted officials and a bribing organization...

Yes silly you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    This could possible mean that NFL fans are manning up and realizing how great the Pats are. Cheating can only get you so far, it won't give you 17 years of success. Look at all the other teams that have cheated in the past, none of them could get anything going. Not even the Falcons that have been caught pumping crowd noise. Even using Vaseline can get you so far, maybe a season or 2, stickum was only successful for a few years. Bribing players to take out other players of the opposing team only gave the Saints 1 superbowl.

17 years of success, 7 Superbowl appearances, 5 Superbowl rings, countless AFC east championships, can't be done by filming signals (that the whole world can see), or even deflated footballs (no proof that it affected the game) can do.
    Of course not. Taking Orgnx xv vigor in the later half of this does. He's only what he is now because of those meds. Take them away and he's not going to be great anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Orgnx xv vigor is the name of the Meds yet it's all mysteriously disappeared off the web.
    Just like the PED site where peyton got his "fertility drugs" for his wife. Suddenly they went "out of business."