Page 142 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2399
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I'm down with that. What do you think of some blaming a player's deficiencies on the guy next to him?
    Again it's a piece of it.. I think you saw it a few times with Okung trying to cover up some for Garcia.

I'm not too thrilled and I'm not too upset. It's still a long off-season and we aren't done building the roster. So far I'm extremely happy with the Ronald Leary signing, Menelik Watson is still young and I love his potential. I don't like him at left tackle but when at right tackle, he only gave up five QB pressures on 127 drop backs last season. I like the idea of adding size to the defensive line.I love Zach Kerr's size and potential. Hopefully playing with Von, Ray, Shaq, Wolfe, Marshall, and The No Fly Zone he can get back to his 2015 production, when he graded in as a top 30 interior defensive linemen according to Pro Football Focus. Domata Peko is a great leader from what I've read. Peko's play how ever has been pretty bad and he's coming off of two horrible seasons. I do like his size and hopefully a change of scenery and playing with more talent helps him out as well.

Some remaining free agents I hope we go after:

ILB Zach Brown, In 2016 he didn't give up a touchdown pass and had two picks, opposing quarterbacks had a 61.0 QB rating when targeting him and he only missed 5 tackles. Todd Davis struggled in coverage last year posting a 47.3 coverage rating.

NT Bennie Logan, I would love to have him start at right away. He's only a two down player but would fill a huge need at nose tackle. He graded out 79.3 overall in 2015 playing nose tackle.

OLB DeMarcus Ware, Bring him back on a one year deal. You can never have enough pass rushers.

C Nick Mangold, I don't know if he'd be up to signing as insurance for Matt Paradis who is coming off of two hip surgeries but I'd bring him in.

Chargers just cut King Dunlap. Considering the current state of our OL, I think bringing him in could be a good move. He'd be yet another injury riddled OL guy, but he's been serviceable when healthy, which is better than our current options.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    Chargers just cut King Dunlap. Considering the current state of our OL, I think bringing him in could be a good move. He'd be yet another injury riddled OL guy, but he's been serviceable when healthy, which is better than our current options.
    Peter Schrager
    @PSchrags

The Los Angeles Chargers will be releasing OT King Dunlap.
    Id get Dunlap ASAP. Sure, he has a few off the field issues and is 3 years older than Stephenson, but Stephenson needs some competition over at LT. Also, he is 6'9" 330 lbs.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Sign me up. He is huge and fits the scheme, and it don't hurt McCoy knows him well. So if we don't sign him then there's a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    So if we don't sign him then there's a reason.
    He was arrested less than a month ago for violating a protective order. I dont know the specifics but his lawyer said it was just a misunderstanding about what Dunlap could and couldnt do pertaining his ex girlfriend.

But if we dont sign him, my guess is that would be why as Dunlap could get suspended for it.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    He was arrested less than a month ago for violating a protective order. I dont know the specifics but his lawyer said it was just a misunderstanding about what Dunlap could and couldnt do pertaining his ex girlfriend.

But if we dont sign him, my guess is that would be why as Dunlap could get suspended for it.
    Well i bet he wouldn't do it again from Denver. We will see in guess.

Do we know if there are any teams interested in Zach Brown? I haven't heard much from him.

Benjamin Allbright
    @AllbrightNFL

Looks like CB Kayvon Webster is going to wind up with the #Rams. DC Wade Phillips very familiar with his talent.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Well apparently we still have around 20M in cap. So we should at least get 2 more guys and roll some into next year. A combo of Romo/Dunlap would be good in my book. Sounds lime JJ might release him again.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Well apparently we still have around 20M in cap. So we should at least get 2 more guys and roll some into next year. A combo of Romo/Dunlap would be good in my book. Sounds lime JJ might release him again.
    If it turns out we were saving all this cap space just to bring in Romo, I'm going to be disappointed. Either we should save it for next year or resigning our own guys, or we should have addressed our most important needs.

I'm not sure why bringing in an injury-riddled 36 year old QB (37 by season's start) and having him play behind a patchwork OL would be an improvement.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

Andrew Mason‏
    @MaseDenver

Elway said the Broncos have talked to Dekoda Watson & Vance Walker. "We have interest in both of those players, still."
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

If it turns out we were saving all this cap space just to bring in Romo, I'm going to be disappointed. Either we should save it for next year or resigning our own guys, or we should have addressed our most important needs.

I'm not sure why bringing in an injury-riddled 36 year old QB (37 by season's start) and having him play behind a patchwork OL would be an improvement.
    But IF he stays healthy he is leaps and bounds above what we have. Just sayin.

Ware just announced his retirement on instagram!

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Ware just announced his retirement on instagram!
    I'm kind of surprised. I thought he'd play this year from the way he talked. Maybe there wasn't much of a market for him.