Page 149 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2395
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Then why would we want him?
    Same reason we want Menelik, for the possible opportunity that he just had a down year and will get better. Also because I like a situation where Schofield/Stephenson/rookie doesn't start at LT
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I wonder if we should go after a trade with the 49ers for Staley. Last year was one of the 49ers worst year offensive line-wise, and Staley did not play well. Wonder if we could find a trade in the works for a rebuilding team.
    I wish. Even with 49ers overall bad oline play Staley still graded out to be a top 5 LT.
    No way they would trade a LT when they will b drafting a young QB and starting a injury prone Brian Hoyer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Same reason we want Menelik, for the possible opportunity that he just had a down year and will get better. Also because I like a situation where Schofield/Stephenson/rookie doesn't start at LT
    Menelik didn't have a "down year"....he has never been good....

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Menelik didn't have a "down year"....he has never been good....
    Apparently that's not what the FO thinks. He's had moments last season where he beat out Austin Howard, but was plagued by injuries. I'll agree though, he is not a good signing. At best he is minimally better than Stephenson

anyone else shocked with Eddie lacys contract? I thought he would be lucky to get 3 million a year....

What did he get? Hard to believe anybody gave out a contract to an RB who reportedly weighed 267 pounds during his visits. For an RB who's had trouble with weight, and looked slow at 235 last year, this seems like a fool wasting money.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    What did he get? Hard to believe anybody gave out a contract to an RB who reportedly weighed 267 pounds during his visits. For an RB who's had trouble with weight, and looked slow at 235 last year, this seems like a fool wasting money.

1 year 5.5 million 3 milllion guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    was three million of that a snack he ate before signing?

Wow, that seems like a lot of money. They could have probably signed Latavius Murray for $5.5 million. Pete Carroll said he wants him at 240 this season, which seems pretty large for a featured tail, I'm sure Carroll thinks he'll recreate Lynch, but in reality this probably ends with Lacy struggling with his weight, playing out of shape at 245-250 and the Seahawks not getting value.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Wow, that seems like a lot of money. They could have probably signed Latavius Murray for $5.5 million. Pete Carroll said he wants him at 240 this season, which seems pretty large for a featured tail, I'm sure Carroll thinks he'll recreate Lynch, but in reality this probably ends with Lacy struggling with his weight, playing out of shape at 245-250 and the Seahawks not getting value.
    Exactly. I'm just shocked at the amount. I seen a few guys on ESPN saying Lacy should go to a warm to keep the weight off. Said players with weight issues always balloon up towards the end of the season due to cold weather.

Exactly. I'm just shocked at the amount. I seen a few guys on ESPN saying Lacy should go to a warm to keep the weight off. Said players with weight issues always balloon up towards the end of the season due to cold weather.
    I'm not sure I believe that. He's from Louisiana and how was doing his free agent tour at 267 pounds, if it was a cold weather thing, wouldn't he have lost it when he went back south for the winter? Especially with the knowledge that he'd be doing a tour of job interviews in March. I think he's undisciplined and likes to eat. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our vices, it just not all of us are being paid $5.5 million per year to produce at a high level.

Zach brown is visiting with the Raiders. Don't understand why we arent pursuing him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Zach brown is visiting with the Raiders. Don't understand why we arent pursuing him!!!
    Seriously I don't know neither.

Hightower sign with the pats. Shocking .....

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Hightower sign with the pats. Shocking .....
    4 Yrs/$43 Mil. $19 Mil guaranteed.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche