Page 99 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2399
    Cameron Wolfe
    @CameronWolfe

#Broncos made an offer on Russell Okung, but it didn't come close to what the Chargers paid.

So much for filling our OL needs via FA. Pools all but dried up fellas. Guess we are not going BPA in this draft.

Here's to getting Lamp at 20 and Moton in the 2nd. Actually here is my mock for now:

1. Lamp
    2. Moton
    3. Anthony Walker
    3. Gerald Everett
    4. DJ Jones
    5. Jalen Robinette
    6. Bisnowaty
    7. BPA
    7. BPA
    7. BPA

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Good lord that thought hadn't occurred to me yet! That's just horrible, glad it happened to the chargers.
    To make it even better, Okung is now the highest paid tackle in all of football. Wow!
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I'd inquire about the availability of Jason Peters. Lane Johnson is the heir apparent, and there were rumblings of them wanting him to take a paycut.
    I like this idea a lot. I'm curious to see who we bring in at LT. We must really like one in the draft it seems. I want Lamp so bad but he seems better suited at guard than tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    To make it even better, Okung is now the highest paid tackle in all of football. Wow!
    Lmbo, who looks more dumb right now, the Chargers or the Texans? I would say Texans, but LA wins for desperation.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Lol so no tackle. Which means we're going to reach on one of the tackles in the first.
    i dont think the tackles are bad per say but theres much better value on board than OL is.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    So much for filling our OL needs via FA. Pools all but dried up fellas. Guess we are not going BPA in this draft.

Here's to getting Lamp at 20 and Moton in the 2nd. Actually here is my mock for now:

1. Lamp
    2. Moton
    3. Anthony Walker
    3. Gerald Everett
    4. DJ Jones
    5. Jalen Robinette
    6. Bisnowaty
    7. BPA
    7. BPA
    7. BPA
    Lamp is more of a guard.

Ramcyck, Robinson or Bolles.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Going to take a brilliant trade to salvage this offseason imo...can't count on rookies to fix things.
    did you really want broncos to pay Okung that kind of money? I didn't even want Whitworth at 13 mill a year.

Our O line is already improved by getting rid of Okung and signing a better lineman for cheaper.

I still say we go BPA....we don't need to reach on OL in the first. Go with best talent there. We played with one of the worst OL in football last year and won 9 games. We lost our LT...and I hope we lose our RT. If we sign Vollmer or that guy from the Raiders...they can't be much worse than Stephenson. This is not the draft to fill OL needs.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    I still say we go BPA....we don't need to reach on OL in the first. Go with best talent there. We played with one of the worst OL in football last year and won 9 games. We lost our LT...and I hope we lose our RT. If we sign Vollmer or that guy from the Raiders...they can't be much worse than Stephenson. This is not the draft to fill OL needs.
    I agree. I also dont mine the O line class just dont really like anyone at 20th overall... would rather go in with options and not be forced to take a certain position but be able to go BPA

Any interest in DJ Fluker for either RG or RT?

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Lmbo, who looks more dumb right now, the Chargers or the Texans? I would say Texans, but LA wins for desperation.
    Trading away Brock was a very smart idea, but giving him that contract wasn't. They had to give up future assets just to dump him, and that speaks volumes. The Chargers making Okung the highest paid OT in the league, I don't even know where to begin with that. Winner: LA haha.

Browns lettimg RG3 go per Rapaport

Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    Industry sources believe Chargers may have tampered with Russel Okung who was not supposed to negotiate till 2pm Thursday. #9sports

DL options bennie logan hankins Lawrence guy I would take any of those we need a few via FA n draft