Page 145 of 160 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2399
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Marshall was not terrible, if you said Todd Davis then sure.

Marshall had a good year considering how bad the DL was, and we cant really get out of his contract nor would it make sense to do so.
    Right. Brandon started ten games and had 52 tackles. He had injuries. An off year in which his patriotism was questioned.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

And how is romo an upgrade when hes on the bench?

Id be hesitant with just the collarbone issues but backs issues too for 12 to 14 million....no thanks but thats just me
    Glen Haven Fire

It would be interesting to hear the opinion of a doctor regarding Romo's health and ability to compete in an NFL environment. Anyone can get injured at anytime, and his history doesn't help, still, he did have a lot of time to heal last season.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

NFL Draft Diamonds‏ @DraftDiamonds 14m14 minutes ago
    More
    ICYMI:Bears Brought In Veteran DT Vance Walker For Visit
    http://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/free...-visits-today/ … #NFL #NFL

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Right. Brandon started ten games and had 52 tackles. He had injuries. An off year in which his patriotism was questioned.
    Marshall definitely had an off year as you mention, hopefully he steps up this year and puts last season behind him.

I also hope Elway stops ignoring ILB early. I might be wrong but I remember reading a report saying how valuable Trev was because when he wasn't out in coverage he was taking on blocks and allowing Marshall to kind of roam and make plays. Broncos need a similar LB to take on blocks and let marshall do what he does best.

Walker visiting the Bears? Was hoping the Broncos would bring him back. Recent report that Elway was in talks had me encouraged they would.

On the ILB topic. Has anyone seen anything on Zach Brown from the Bills. Did not see him listed on the FA visits list. Any thoughts on what he is looking for?

Seems he would be a great upgrade if the price is right. Athletic, fast and 149 tackles last year sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Marshall definitely had an off year as you mention, hopefully he steps up this year and puts last season behind him.

I also hope Elway stops ignoring ILB early. I might be wrong but I remember reading a report saying how valuable Trev was because when he wasn't out in coverage he was taking on blocks and allowing Marshall to kind of roam and make plays. Broncos need a similar LB to take on blocks and let marshall do what he does best.
    Personally, I think Trev was the more talented and complete LB. I understand why they made the decision they did, the injury history was concerning.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

“We’re not done yet,” Elway said, per Nicki Jhabvala for The Denver Post. “Last time I heard we don’t go to camp until July.”

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    It would be interesting to hear the opinion of a doctor regarding Romo's health and ability to compete in an NFL environment. Anyone can get injured at anytime, and his history doesn't help, still, he did have a lot of time to heal last season.
    Now some talk show person I believe Will Cain on First Take stated that a doctor confirmed that Romo's injuries were due to traumatic force (ie. A 300 lb Defensive linemen pancaking you on the ground) and not due to bone weakness.

Its Romo's style of play that gets him hurt. He needs to learn to throw the ball away and not try to scramble and extend plays ala Aaron Rodgers.

Let's bring Wes welker back

ANYTHING is better than Norwood o

What surprises me most is how silent romo and his agent have been in regards to this. Seems like the cowboys wanna wait until June 1st and I doubt any team good or bad is gonna sit on their hands. Unless they are waiting for a contender to face an injury early but not many teams are that desperate they rather take the off year get the high picks and reload around their franchise QB. That means waiting weeks into the season to off load a massive contract? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    “We’re not done yet,” Elway said, per Nicki Jhabvala for The Denver Post. “Last time I heard we don’t go to camp until July.”
    This does not inspire confidence. This seems to mean that Elway will wait for post-June cuts, which is not a very good idea. He's driving this team into the ground. In Elway I don't trust, especially since his disparaging comments on the poor and middle class.He is too arrogant and it's showing in this free agency period.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Cam Robinson
    I'd love for the Broncos to draft him (he's been my first choice since the end of the season) seems easier just to skip Dunlap and get Robinson.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by aditheman View Post
    This does not inspire confidence. This seems to mean that Elway will wait for post-June cuts, which is not a very good idea. He's driving this team into the ground. In Elway I don't trust, especially since his disparaging comments on the poor and middle class.He is too arrogant and it's showing in this free agency period.
    Yeah 5 division titles in 6 seasons, 2 AFC titles, 1 SB win, and built one of the top 5 defenses ever.

Hes such a bad GM!!!
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Walker visiting the Bears? Was hoping the Broncos would bring him back. Recent report that Elway was in talks had me encouraged they would.

On the ILB topic. Has anyone seen anything on Zach Brown from the Bills. Did not see him listed on the FA visits list. Any thoughts on what he is looking for?

Seems he would be a great upgrade if the price is right. Athletic, fast and 149 tackles last year sounds good to me.
    I read on PFF that Zach Brown was incredible in the first 8 games and then wasn't very good in the last 8. That could be having a negative impact on interest in him?
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."