Page 146 of 160 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2395
    Quote Originally Posted by aditheman View Post
    This does not inspire confidence. This seems to mean that Elway will wait for post-June cuts, which is not a very good idea. He's driving this team into the ground. In Elway I don't trust, especially since his disparaging comments on the poor and middle class.He is too arrogant and it's showing in this free agency period.
    lol I was hoping that this was sarcasm at first. I get the feeling it's not...

This does not inspire confidence. This seems to mean that Elway will wait for post-June cuts, which is not a very good idea. He's driving this team into the ground. In Elway I don't trust, especially since his disparaging comments on the poor and middle class.He is too arrogant and it's showing in this free agency period.
    Or it means theres alot more time between now and camp/season, and the roster isnt done adding pieces but take the negative side of it.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

C-Patt to the Raiders, and Kayvon to the Rams. Sucks that Oakland got one of the best return men in the game, I would've love to have seen him return kicks for us which is still a weakness for us for the past few years. I'll be rooting for Kayvon as well, good for him.

Sorry, let me get this strait. We have been a top 3 team since he took over except last year and NOW he is driving the team into the ground. Prove it. Otherwise it's laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Sorry, let me get this strait. We have been a top 3 team since he took over except last year and NOW he is driving the team into the ground. Prove it. Otherwise it's laziness.

BTW yes it's combative, but this is ridiculous. We as a forum have forgotten NO one wins free agency and the super bowl. It about the pieces coming together in a larger whole that mattwrs. We are not there in OTAS or training camp. We don't have the insider reviews regarding assignments and blame. We aren't there on the day to day regarding player off the field distractions, i.e. family, financial, personal. We have to trust in the front office. And In our case we have a proven track record of success. Do we agree with the year in, year out of the free agency and draft? No. But in the end, only 1 team has been consistently better than us. 1. Out of 32. That's insanely Good numbers and success. But let's Flambe the man in charge....because we are bored with his choices. Bahahahaha....and come December when we are still in the playoffs hunt we can all pretend how we were secretly on board with the buildingredients process this front office has taken.....

Quote Originally Posted by kapzk View Post
    Now some talk show person I believe Will Cain on First Take stated that a doctor confirmed that Romo's injuries were due to traumatic force (ie. A 300 lb Defensive linemen pancaking you on the ground) and not due to bone weakness.

Its Romo's style of play that gets him hurt. He needs to learn to throw the ball away and not try to scramble and extend plays ala Aaron Rodgers.
    Well I think his improv skills are part of what makes him a good qb. Maybe he can adjust and learn when to give up, tell the guy to watch some Marvin Harrison tape lol, I don't think that guy ever really got tackled.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

I wanted Patterson so that sucks but happy for Kayvon even though I wanted to keep him. Hard to start in our defense so at least he gets a shot

Has anyone heard the money on Patterson and Logan? I am interested in that because those were 2 guys I wanted in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Has anyone heard the money on Patterson and Logan? I am interested in that because those were 2 guys I wanted in Denver.
    Bennie Logan signed for 1 year at $8 million.

Cordarrelle's contract details have not yet come out. But I've seen it's a two year deal that can be voided to one year.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

What are blabbering on about??

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I read on PFF that Zach Brown was incredible in the first 8 games and then wasn't very good in the last 8. That could be having a negative impact on interest in him?
    As a bonus, he has his own band:

C'mom, somebody's had to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I read on PFF that Zach Brown was incredible in the first 8 games and then wasn't very good in the last 8. That could be having a negative impact on interest in him?
    Interesting. Curious what they are basing the declining grade on. Just looked it up and his best tackling games were late in the season. Last five games were 9,17,12,14,8. tackles.

Understand this is just one element of what would cause him to be graded "good" or "bad". Seems like a lot of activity to be considered negative impact. Attitude an issue?

Just curious that he seems to be receiving very little interest. Hightower is scheduled for a couple visits. Brown not connected to any team. Whats the flaw?

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    Bennie Logan signed for 1 year at $8 million.

Cordarrelle's contract details have not yet come out. But I've seen it's a two year deal that can be voided to one year.
    Ok so what was Logans compared to Peko and Kerr? Sounds like a good coach tract we should have looked I to.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Ok so what was Logans compared to Peko and Kerr? Sounds like a good coach tract we should have looked I to.
    Peko got 2 years 7. I cant imagine Kerr getting much more but nobody has reported his contract. So we got a 2 for one deal pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Peko got 2 years 7. I cant imagine Kerr getting much more but nobody has reported his contract. So we got a 2 for one deal pretty much.
    I don't know Kerr, but Peko is spiraling down fast. He seems like a wasted deal to me. Even at 2 for one, I still think the better deal would have been Logan.