Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2399
    Adrian Peterson is visiting the Seahawks. Wonder who they will pick. Eddie Lacy/Peterson/Muarry have all visited

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Yeah that one took me a minute. With some of the bizarre stuff posted in this thread, it seemed fitting lol.
    That's true. There are a couple people (not to be named) I've decided to just try to ignore because of how ridiculous their comments have gotten about certain things.

So as if losing an hour of sleep because of daylight savings wasn't bad enough, I wake up to read that Stephenson restructured and will stay in Denver.
    Damn proud to be a Phi! Brother in the Bond #105 Texas Tau

The Broncos have agreed to a restructured contract with RT Donald Stephenson.
    There was some thought the Broncos could move on from Stephenson after adding Menelik Watson in free agency, but instead they're keeping him on a restructured deal. The Broncos have a hole to fill at left tackle after letting Russell Okung defect to Los Angeles, but Stephenson and Watson are better fits on the right side. Left tackle could be a position Denver addresses in the draft.

Source: Mike Klis on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    There was some thought the Broncos could move on from Stephenson after adding Menelik Watson in free agency, but instead they're keeping him on a restructured deal. The Broncos have a hole to fill at left tackle after letting Russell Okung defect to Los Angeles, but Stephenson and Watson are better fits on the right side. Left tackle could be a position Denver addresses in the draft.

He better be much better in year 2. I would assume he is depth behind Watson at RT, and yes we will likely take an OT at 20 or in 2nd to start at LT.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    He better be much better in year 2. I would assume he is depth behind Watson at RT, and yes we will likely take an OT at 20 or in 2nd to start at LT.
    I'm not sure why people are convinced Watson is a starter. He has only started 17 out of 48 possible games in his career and only played in 27.

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I'm not sure why people are convinced Watson is a starter. He has only started 17 out of 48 possible games in his career and only played in 27.
    I just don't like the idea of Stephenson starting again. So I am hoping Watson is just good enough to beat him out.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post

I'd put him at RG and have him and compete with Garcia.
    He probably won't even make the roster. I say Broncos draft 2 O-lineman and 2 of the 3 of Stephenson, TY, and Schofield won't make the team.

The restructure gives Stephenson $2 million guaranteed and sets him up for another $2 million if he makes the 53-man roster. There was some thought the Broncos could move on from Stephenson after adding Menelik Watson, but instead they're keeping him on a restructured deal. The Broncos still have a hole to fill at left tackle. Stephenson and Watson are better fits on the right side. Left tackle could be a position Denver addresses in the draft.

the key will be can Watson stay healthy n perform well if not we will be in trouble like last year with this o-line at both tackle spots

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Could be depth, could LT depending on how the draft falls for us, could be RT if Watson move to OG or he could get a shot at OG. Can't wait to see how the line shapes out.

Lions sign TJ Lang.
    Man I love what the Lions are doing. Wagner and Lang is exactly what Denver should of done. That instantly gives them the top RG & RT duo in the NFL. Take notes Elway that's the way you fix an oline

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    Lions sign TJ Lang.
    Man I love what the Lions are doing. Wagner and Lang is exactly what Denver should of done. That instantly gives them the top RG & RT duo in the NFL. Take notes Elway that's the way you fix an oline
    Exactly. Instead he got 2 DT that will rarely make an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I don't know.....Bengals were one of the worst run defense teams last season......
    Do you know what style of run D Cincy played last year? Their base look was split front nickel. If they played two gap, Domata Peko will be asked to do something different in Denver.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by randy2191 View Post
    Fluker is a giant now
    Yeah, but he was always pretty big.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus