Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jimmy Garopplo

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    The Pats are going to play this one out. They may never trade him, but may be lured if the compensation gets out of touch with reality. If Cleveland can acquire him for reasonable bait, I say go for it. Otherwise, if I was them, I'd explore other options, and wait Belichick out.

As a quick aside.....how are folks in Chicago handling Cutler's release? He could still be a starter somewhere, but I think it was time for you to part with him.
    This, exactly. I think BB is being ultra aggressive with these trades because he thinks the Browns are gonna reload them. I really hope the Browns make the right call and build this team up first, and then get a QB when there's something there to support him
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    I think just giving up the #12 pick would qualify as getting hosed, but that's just my opinion. I think the Browns have a tremendous opportunity to add talent to their team and let it grow behind a vet QB. They could even go with Oz for the year, and if he somehow turns it around they look like geniuses. Keep building the squad and add a QB when you have the talent to support him imo.

Edit: if they're considering giving up the #12 pick, it should be Kirk Cousins they're receiving
    IMO Great Post, gotta reload

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    IMO Great Post, gotta reload
    Thanks, I would personally be very excited at the possibilities if I were a Browns fan.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    The Pats are going to play this one out. They may never trade him, but may be lured if the compensation gets out of touch with reality. If Cleveland can acquire him for reasonable bait, I say go for it. Otherwise, if I was them, I'd explore other options, and wait Belichick out.

As a quick aside.....how are folks in Chicago handling Cutler's release? He could still be a starter somewhere, but I think it was time for you to part with him.
    All Bear fans knew that it was time for Jay to move on. He needs a new start, and I wish him well. He is still a middle of the road QB which means he can still start for someone, Jets perhaps. It is a shame that Jay could never live up to the vast potential he had as a Denver rookie. Now we Bear fans are getting ready for the Mike Glennon era to begin.