Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    AlaskaJoe, Rich C, Fr Tim, BeastlySkronk, Montee2Ball, THeOrangeCrush.....come on guys. I respect your guys opinion and this is a fun way to pass time and learn about other teams needs.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    AlaskaJoe, Rich C, Fr Tim, BeastlySkronk, Montee2Ball, THeOrangeCrush.....come on guys. I respect your guys opinion and this is a fun way to pass time and learn about other teams needs.
    Dang... don't respect mine 😆

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Dang... don't respect mine ��
    Haha, you know what I meant. These are all people who could easily contribute to the game with their knowledge....but aren't apart of it yet. Trying to recruit them.
    New England Patriots GM

Haha, you know what I meant. These are all people who could easily contribute to the game with their knowledge....but aren't apart of it yet. Trying to recruit them.
    Heck yes. We need more people. And I agree, I like their opinions and def could contribute.

I am just a random Canadian....lol

tell you what since I have been called out I'd be happy to fill the role of GM for the Dolphins or as a grader....please let me know so I can get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    tell you what since I have been called out I'd be happy to fill the role of GM for the Dolphins or as a grader....please let me know so I can get to work.
    Mosk said Miami is up for grabs, so they're all yours. I don't think we've done grading for a while though. Do you mean be on the trade council?

i am looking to mvoe up in the first round. also early trade bait remains latavis murray

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Mosk said Miami is up for grabs, so they're all yours. I don't think we've done grading for a while though. Do you mean be on the trade council?
    I will accept the role of miami GM.

I will accept the role of miami GM.
    You get 'em. Thanks for joining my man.

Sorry just to clarify even if a guy is cut after the 7th it doesn't alter another teams roster even if he is resigned to a new team?

Sorry just to clarify even if a guy is cut after the 7th it doesn't alter another teams roster even if he is resigned to a new team?
    Nope because that's when the trading period starts for this game. Since the Dolphins cut Mario Williams recently and if he doesn't sign with a team before the 7th, then he'll return to the Dolphins. If Williams signs with a team before the 7th, then that team will have him.

The trade involving Miami-Jacksonville with Albert and Thomas, you would have Thomas and Flowda will have Albert.

Another example is Earl Mitchell, the 49ers will have him, not you since Miami cut him but he signed with San Francisco before the 7th.

Still waiting on a confirmation from BFB, uknflfan, RealBronco, MHSalute, HUMCALC, #87Birdman, conannilsen, munoz1987, and Atwater. Hopefully you gentlemen return this year.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Still waiting on a confirmation from BFB, uknflfan, RealBronco, MHSalute, HUMCALC, #87Birdman, conannilsen, munoz1987, and Atwater. Hopefully you gentlemen return this year.
    BFB and munoz have already called dibs on teams.

I'll do it if I can have either the Texans or Broncos, but I'll be honest, I think this game has run its course and we should let it die. I know you may be mad at me for saying that, but I think that's why more aren't joining. As of this post, we only have 14 teams filled out.