Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    I'll do it if I can have either the Texans or Broncos, but I'll be honest, I think this game has run its course and we should let it die. I know you may be mad at me for saying that, but I think that's why more aren't joining. As of this post, we only have 14 teams filled out.
    agreed. it has been losing participation for a couple years now and even many people who sign up, stop after a couple rounds

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Hey guys I signed up for the browns but am going to have to sit out this year.... just realized all this happens when I am going to be finishing up grad school and possibly moving.... just do not see me being able to do this, especially considering it does seem there is much interest in the game.

I remember a time when there was a waiting list just to join this game....sad, but yes it is dying out. I remember back in like 2008 I had to beg someone to let me in and take over the Ravens(my first team back in the day). I'm just upset I never in my years playing got to control the Broncos...
    New England Patriots GM

Yeah the past few years of multiple teams per user has made this game way less fun. I wouldn't be too upset if we let it go for a few years. Maybe interest would ramp back up after a year or two away from the game.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

I may cry of I cannot play this game. On a serious note, it has been dieing every year. I love the game and have always looked forward to it, but you guys are right. Maybe let it die this year, and see if interest comes back. We Def need 32 users to make it work smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I may cry of I cannot play this game. On a serious note, it has been dieing every year. I love the game and have always looked forward to it, but you guys are right. Maybe let it die this year, and see if interest comes back. We Def need 32 users to make it work smoothly.
    32 DEDICATED owners.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    32 DEDICATED owners.
    Agreed... I think the last two years I was GM of 3 teams each year because of undedicated posters... big reason I'm out this year

Maybe by the next time the game is going well again Tebow will be done with baseball so I can pick him up

My Tebow-Manziel combo was going to turn the Niners around

To save this game it needs to be refurbished. I do this GM game on another site where it's more like a real NFL offseason. We Manage the Cap, Release/Restructure/Tender our teams, do auctions for actual Free Agents and then we do the draft. It's more realistic then what we do here and envoles real strategy to stay under the salary cap. It's the closest ull ever get to being a actual GM.

Check it out via the link below.

http://live4sportnetwork.com/forumli...rum.php?id=151

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    To save this game it needs to be refurbished. I do this GM game on another site where it's more like a real NFL offseason. We Manage the Cap, Release/Restructure/Tender our teams, do auctions for actual Free Agents and then we do the draft. It's more realistic then what we do here and envoles real strategy to stay under the salary cap. It's the closest ull ever get to being a actual GM.

Thanks for the link, I remember I participated 2 years ago.

RIP Broncomania GM Game. I enjoyed the 4 years I was a part of this.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Any openings?

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Any openings?
    We are in 3rd week of Free Agency. We have a couple Admins that have multiple teams that u might be able to take over. Sign up for an account and I can ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Thanks for the link, I remember I participated 2 years ago.

RIP Broncomania GM Game. I enjoyed the 4 years I was a part of this.
    before we did what we do here with locked rosters and only traded. now its like a real nfl offseason where free agents are free to sign with new teams just like real life.
    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

There's a couple GM spots open. Msg me for details

There's a couple GM spots open. Msg me for details
    I tried to register and is kept not letting me. I'll try again tomorrow.