Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maybe some do, but I wouldn't take any pride in being anyone's hurdle. We both seem to have each other's number at home. Our defense does seem to give Brady trouble sometimes and I'd think we have been the top two teams in the AFC over the last 5 years (even though we struggled this year). It is a great matchup and hopefully we see each other twice this year.

I do respect the Pats, great team. Always know when to let a guy leave early, draft the right players for their team. Always take advantage of the weakness of the defense.

Some Pats fans are a bit obsessive over the Broncos. But have said many times Denver with HFA is the only team currently who can seem to beat NE. It's a great rivalry.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by Brady2Gronk View Post
    Plus your windows shutting hard. no?
    Not necesarily, most of the defense is under control for the next 3 years at least.

But it is a big offseason with the cap space Denver has, as well as having a strong draft.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Plus your windows shutting hard. no?
    Not really our window is actually larger than your pats. Most key d players are sinned for 3 years same with skill o. We have young qbs that shows some promise if we can get a consistent o that even in the teens with our d we can be dominant.

Get an o that's in top 10 we could be dominant for next half decade.

Pays basically have the 1 or 2 years left on brady's playing career. Next year is the qb walk year so it will be interesting to watch.

If I were Brady, I would have retired after winning SB 51. He has nothing left to prove and will be a first round HOF, in-spite of the scandals.He has more rings than any QB in history and probably will be a long time before another can match it.

That is when I grew up with the team and had season tickets with my dad at the old stadium. In 1976 their offense was considered revolutionary, and the 1978 team is still to this day the number one NFL rushing team of all time.

We tended to under achieve and it was harder to make the playoffs. You guys were 0 for 3 or 4 in SBs, we were 0 for 1... But you did beat us ina tough playoff game in Denver in 1987.

Pats were good team when I was young.
    Off topic:
    Upon reading your text, I immediately thought,
    "Imagine if they spent all the ticket season money,
    year after year on something more financial savvy
    like a second/third home or retirement?"
    Gosh, I'm getting old at 36!

Still off topic:
    I've been to a game in NE.
    My buddy had a suite ticket...such a great experience.
    There's nothing like actually being at the game versus
    seeing it on TV.

On topic Pats are not my Championship team.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolassiter View Post
    If I were Brady, I would have retired after winning SB 51. He has nothing left to prove and will be a first round HOF, in-spite of the scandals.He has more rings than any QB in history and probably will be a long time before another can match it.
    I low key think he wants to prove that anyone can do 20+ years of Football if they work hard for it.