Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Report: Sanders won't be punished for alleged practice incident

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Report...ident-51401297

TMZ set off an online firestorm Monday after publishing court filings from Gabriella Sanders, the estranged wife of Emmanuel Sanders who claimed, among other things, that the Denver Broncos' receiver purposely blew off practice to go partying.

But it appears nothing else will come of it.

Although the Broncos chose not to issue a comment on the story, Eric Goodman of Mile High Sports Radio reported the team isn't concerned and doesn't expect to discipline Sanders.

Additionally, a source told Troy Renck of Denver7 that Sanders was "transparent" about his absence, which was excused at the time, and he has the Broncos' support.

The alleged incident in question occurred on Nov. 21, during the lead-up to Denver's Week 12 home meeting with the Kansas City Chiefs, when Sanders requested off from practice to fly to Houston for the birth of his child. Gabriella Sanders asserted that was a lie, and Emmanuel instead wanted to party.

Gabriella, who's filed for divorce, also accused Sanders of committing multiple acts of adultery and spending "thousands upon thousands of dollars on girlfriends." She says there's no chance of a reconciliation.

"When he's not playing football on the field, he 'plays the field' with numerous women whom he is or has committed adultery," she claimed in the Texas court filings.

Coincidentally (or not), Sanders had his finest outing of the season that week against the Chiefs, hauling in seven passes for a game-high 162 yards and a touchdown in Denver's 30-27 overtime loss.

Sanders, who inked a three-year, $33 million extension last September, finished the 2016 campaign with 79 receptions for 1,032 yards and five TDs, earning his second-career Pro Bowl nod.

Gabriella and Emmanuel have two children together.
    END THREAD!!!!

Thanks for playing!!

I've never seen an attempt at smack blow up in the original posters face this badly before....

Mods should rename TomBrady12 to JasonPierrePaul90

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've never seen an attempt at smack blow up in the original posters face this badly before....

That's really the only smack you have against me...because as you know my team has 5 rings and yours didn't make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    That's really the only smack you have against me...because as you know my team has 5 rings and yours didn't make the playoffs.

except when fans make threads about a team losing before it's over and that team ends up coming back and winning

those are the ultimate fail threads and i have seen it happen multiple times here before. honestly, who cares about sanders and if he skipped practice to get lit?

sanders is one of the few issues you guys have on offense lol

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Don't care.... I really have no desire to continue interacting with you, but since you won't go away, I have to point out how idiotic some of your comments are.

"Waaa my team has 5rings waaa they have 5rings and I'm still not cool enough"

Why don't you tell the whole story and that is that your team cheated to win five rings...

Now as Stack keeps telling you

What's great about all this is there is pictures with Manny and the baby in the hospital during the time that he skipped the practice to go "party" as she alleges... But please...take the word of a disgruntled spouse and TMZ...it just makes you look like a desperate doofus.

The missed practice was on November 21. The birth of his kid was on December 13 according to that picture. Just sayin...

The missed practice was on November 21. The birth of his kid was on December 13 according to that picture. Just sayin...
    So this makes him a really bad person? What should we do about this? At least he didn't pop any orgnx steroids or deflate any footballs.

Doesn't matter. The team said he was transparent with them about his missed practice and have no plans on disciplining him. Done, finished, finit.

The New England Patriots are 5x Superbowl Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Great. That and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

That's 66.666666% more championships then Denver has.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You and your friends are multiple time failures at running smack. Too bad the team you follow being good doesn't make you good at anything. lol