Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    That's 66.666666% more championships then Denver has.

66.666666% more eh? Also, it's than, not then.

Your math skills are about on par with your smack skills lol

I really hope you morons never leave. We need some new low hanging fruit around here. Baph was starting to smell.
    Last edited by kishzilla; 02-22-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Are we really running "cheating on your wife" smack? Wasnt Tammy banging Gisele while he was still married to Bridget Moynahan?

John, known as Jack, was born on August 22, 2007 in Santa Monica and in July 2008 Moynahan opened up to Harper’s Bazaar about her thoughts during and following the pregnancy. She said she was “heartbroken” and pregnant.

When you’re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you’re in your 30s, it’s a hard conversation. I’m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that’s the way I’d be doing this. For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family.

She told Bazaar that when she brought home Jack for the first time, she cried.

I walk in and just started sobbing. All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no one to help you with, no training for. It was frightening.
    Even Gisele was shocked at how this great stand up guy left his pregnant wife to go have sex with supermodels.

“It was a challenging thing because here I am, you know, thinking I’m dating this guy. We met, we started dating, everything is great, and then this happens so I felt I didn’t know what to do,Do I just run away?”

What a stand up guy, that Tom Brady.
    Or was it not cheating because everyone else was doing it?

Last edited by CoryWinget81; 02-22-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Are we really running "cheating on your wife" smack? Wasnt Tammy banging Gisele while he was still married to Bridget Moynahan?

Even Gisele was shocked at how this great stand up guy left his pregnant wife to go have sex with supermodels.

What a stand up guy, that Tom Brady.
    Or was it not cheating because everyone else was doing it?

Pack it up, that's the thread fellas.

And you guys are accusing me of not knowing the facts? Tom was never married to Bridget.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So this makes him a really bad person? What should we do about this? At least he didn't pop any orgnx steroids or deflate any footballs.
    Maybe you could hook him up with side girls from your workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And you guys are accusing me of not knowing the facts? Tom was never married to Bridget.
    Shows you how much time I waste thinking about lying, phone destroying cheaters

And, honestly, this is even better. Shows his character even more. The fact that you're being fast and sloppy with your ambiguity over whether or not its better to lie to your boss or the woman pregnant with your child tells me all I need to know.
    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 02-22-2017 at 06:58 AM.

Hooray, beer!

Maybe you could hook him up with side girls from your workplace.
    Jealous? Tell me Tammy12 have you ever been on a date?

Never mind don't answer that, your weak smack living on a non division rivals forum talking crap all the time tells me all I need to know about your weak no self esteem personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

Pack it up, that's the thread fellas.
    speaking of not being able to solo smack talk.....where are you pom poms at?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    speaking of not being able to solo smack talk.....where are you pom poms at?
    Difference is...I attempt to smack on my own about a subject my team is actually involved in, and then when someone makes a point like Cory's that basically "should" be the end of discussion if the original poster had sense (spoiler alert...he doesn't) I recognize that and point it out...

You just come in and parrot the same things the patriots fans are saying even though it has nothing to do with your team....

Basically you come and add your input, when your input isn't relevant to the topic at hand because you need something to talk about...

There you go baph, fling them around proudly.

Difference is...I attempt to smack on my own about a subject my team is actually involved in, and then when someone makes a point like Cory's that basically "should" be the end of discussion if the original poster had sense (spoiler alert...he doesn't) I recognize that and point it out...

You just come in and parrot the same things the patriots fans are saying even though it has nothing to do with your team....

Basically you come and add your input, when your input isn't relevant to the topic at hand because you need something to talk about...

There you go baph, fling them around proudly.

nah, i just seen some dudes claiming the NFL is rigged and lit em up. i never even mentioned patriots fans or anything they were discussing. you guys are taking me saying the game wasn't rigged as defending the patriots, that's your issue. i would do the same if they were talking about last years SB and you wouldn't accuse me of what you are now.

if i see whiners whining in smack, even if it doesn't involve me or my team, i will let you know. feel free to say something dumb about my team and i will let you know about that as well.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    nah, i just seen some dudes claiming the NFL is rigged and lit em up. i never even mentioned patriots fans or anything they were discussing. you guys are taking me saying the game wasn't rigged as defending the patriots, that's your issue. i would do the same if they were talking about last years SB and you wouldn't accuse me of what you are now.

if i see whiners whining in smack, even if it doesn't involve me or my team, i will let you know. feel free to say something dumb about my team and i will let you know about that as well.
    It's easy to smack your team so there aren't many opportunities currently for you to "reply to something dumb" that we say about your team.

Your team makes talking smack about them pretty easy, it's not hard to kick a team when they are down and lord is your team down right now...Can't win games, can't keep their city and has to move.

There's a lot of low hanging fruit in chargerland right now.

It's easy to smack your team so there aren't many opportunities currently for you to "reply to something dumb" that we say about your team.

Your team makes talking smack about them pretty easy, it's not hard to kick a team when they are down and lord is your team down right now...Can't win games, can't keep their city and has to move.

Pats fans smack down the bronco fans, who in turn smack down the charger and raiders fans. It's the pecking order around here.

Pats fans smack down the bronco fans, who in turn smack down the charger and raiders fans. It's the pecking order around here.

yet your team isn't much better, is it? i mean at least i can take comfort in the fact that the chargers could have fielded an entire team with the amount of guys they lost for the season and the broncos were one of the healthier teams in the league and still mediocre at best.
    Last edited by baphamet; 02-22-2017 at 04:40 PM.

don't get it twisted, i harass these donkey fans on a daily basis. i don't need my team to be great or have rings to do it either.