Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    On the NFL Quarterback roulette wheel, who will be the starting QB for Houston next season?

Considering just there past four seasons, their starting QBs were:

Season(s) Quarterback(s)
    2016 Brock Osweiler (14) / Tom Savage (2)
    2015 Brian Hoyer (9) / Ryan Mallett (4) / T. J. Yates (2) / Brandon Weeden (1)
    2014 Ryan Fitzpatrick (12) / Ryan Mallett (2) / Case Keenum (2)
    2013 Matt Schaub (8) / Case Keenum (8)
    It's been a whole season, they may be in need of someone new and preferably unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    hilarious you guys want to bring this up when i have been proven right. yeah i talked about ingram's flashes of great play and guess what? dude was dominating last season and that's why he is about to get paid 17+ per year at least.

oh and go look up what Vic Beasley said about freeney, which is almost exactly the same thing ingram said. freeney should be a LB'ers coach after he retires, he has now helped multiple young edge rushers and yes the spin move is a big part of that.

i even posted an article where ingram talks about freeney teaching him how to utilize that spin move better and how to be a pro and play the position, yet you guys still want to talk like i wasn't right all along?
    just exactly what was you right about...that the spin move is rare and vintage? ..and again, we here, and I speak for every one...DO NOT GIVE A RATTS BUTT ABOUT FREENEY TEACHING A GUY WHO SHOULD HAVE LEARNED IT IN HIGH SCHOOL, THE SPIN MOVE :rolleyes
    and never have contested your belief that freeney taught him :the basic move

we laughed and ridiculed you on your insistence that it is a rare and vintage move hardly ever used today...because its used by every single pass rusher in the game every week
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...26#post5219126
    freeney made a career out of that move and taught it to ingram apparently

not too many pass rushers use a spin move anymore

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...07#post5219207

guys rarely use spin moves on a regular basis anymore dude

i know you are just trying to talk smack but its pretty much a fact
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...76#post5219276
    "not too many pass rushers use a spin move anymore."

what part of that statement do you not understand? it's more of a vintage move that way more pass rushers back in the day used vs now
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...72#post5248572
    compared to back in the day it is an absolute fact that it is more rare and vintage. i explained in full detail why that is,
    Last edited by arapaho; 02-21-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Like you guys were nice to us when talking smack to us last year? It's just payback.
    Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that we were supposed to be nice to you when you invade our board...

ingram only had 8 sacks last season, according to arapaho and others that wasn't a good season at all, i wonder why everyone is saying he had such a great season?

dude had more sacks the year before, how come last year was better? oh and in case you couldn't tell, i already know the answer, just want to see you clowns admit it

dude has 24.5 sacks in 4 years in the nfl
    von miller has 73.5 in five...so unless barney is planning on a 49 sack season...chances are he will never be in the same level as von

don't mind frey, he takes smack talking dead serious
    According to you anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Like you guys were nice to us when talking smack to us last year? It's just payback.
    difference is you were here on our boards...not the other way around, and how could we be mean to you...you all basically disappeared and never showed your faces again for weeks
    Last edited by arapaho; 02-21-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    von miller has 73.5 in five...so unless barney is planning on a 49 sack season...chances are he will never be in the same level as von
    But arapaho, flashes count as sacks...And PFF said he's good...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that we were supposed to be nice to you when you invade our board...
    How stupid is this? You admit that it's ok for broncos fans to be belligerent but pats fans have to be nice in return?

according to pff ingram was the #6 ranked edge defender in the NFL last season. oh and that fantasy "stat" you are referring to was an article i linked, i didn't link it for the stats, i linked it because of the written article which you clearly never read.

the guy talked about other things being important to a pass rushers other than just sack numbers, something you are incapable of seeing beyond.

which is why pff had ingram ranked so high yet he only has 8 sacks and a better grade than the year before when he had 10.5 sacks, why do you think that is?

oh I read it...and it was Bull...and still A FANTASY STAT ARTICLE, based on pressures per snap, and seeing as barny was only in on pass rush downs vrs guys playing three downs...it was bull...but nice try though

difference is you were here on our boards...not the other way and round, and how could we be mean to you...you all basically disappeared and never showed your faces again for weeks
    For the 100th time, it's a s-m-a-c-k forum.

yes but that's not the debate is it? von is a better player for sure. again, explain to me why everyone seems to think ingram had a great season last year when he only had 8 sacks?

i'm just pointing out how you are incapable of looking past sack totals to judge a pass rusher because that's clearly all you know. lol

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

you yourself just said he was going to get paid after one good season, yet he only had 8 sacks......so explain to me why it was good again?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

ya...a fantasy stat story that took in account pressures per snap, when barny only played on passing downs , verss guys who played all snapps including rush snaps where you don't rush the passer

yes but that's not the debate is it? von is a better player for sure. again, explain to me why everyone seems to think ingram had a great season last year when he only had 8 sacks?

i'm just pointing out how you are incapable of looking past sack totals to judge a pass rusher because that's clearly all you know. lol
    ohh for ingram it was a great and outstanding season highlight of his otherwise, nothing career

you yourself just said he was going to get paid after one good season, yet he only had 8 sacks......so explain to me why it was good again?
    I never said he a good season...I'm saying that NFL teams pay players after one good season...Comprehension baph.

The problem is, there are a lot of teams with money who are desperate to find a star player. They'll pay a guy off one good season because they think he'll repeat in a non-contract year. The players never do and owners never learn.
    I was speaking in general, where do I specifically talk about ingram?