Jaguars to trade Julius Thomas to Dolphins

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...as-to-dolphins

Well it looks like Thomas will be reuniting with Gase. Probably a good move for him. He could really help the Dolphins and Gase, if he actually plays on the field for them. Looks like they are only giving up a late round pick. If so what a disaster for the Browns I mean Jaguars.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 02-20-2017 at 07:02 PM.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...as-to-dolphins

Well it looks like Thomas will be reuniting with Gase. Probably a good move for him. He could really help the Dolphins and Gase, if he actually plays on the field for them. Looks like they are only giving up a late round pick. If so what a disaster for the Browns I mean Jaguars.
    Thomas was a product of an HOF QB, two pass catching high YAC WRs, and a good slot receiver. His good year here was an outlier and not for lack of talent. He can be a good to better than good pass catching TE (had to qualify that). For whatever reason he just cannot stay on the field.

Good luck to him though. Maybe Gase can squeeze more out of him.

better situation for him, if he can stay healthy. a good pass catching TE is all they really need to be a dynamic offense.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

On NFLN they were talking about bold predictions and one member said Julius Thomas will be revived back to his days in Denver being reunited with Adam Gase.

Someone said, "is Peyton Manning in Miami?"

Heath Evans said, "he's going to a place with a better QB, Ryan Tannehill, than he had in Denver so yeah."

What a jerk and a classless idiot. Anyone who thinks Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than Peyton Manning is just showing his complete and total bias and disdain he's always had against Manning.

Ryan Tannehill lol, he consistently holds the Dolphins back and is the definition of average

I thought it was funny

the Headline said

"Thomas: Injuries won't hold me back in Miami"

mmmmmm Mkay

Here's a guy who doesn't even appear to like playing football. He's getting paid so who wouldn't take the money, but I have little respect for the guy as a football lover
    Red 98

Might as well line him up wide because he can't block.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus