Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Is it time to get excited or should I temper my excitement? I mean it's not June yet

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Is it time to get excited or should I temper my excitement? I mean it's not June yet
    Keep it tempered. I've even seen this before. But it's great to see the offense finally breaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Keep it tempered. I've even seen this before. But it's great to see the offense finally breaking out.
    I know. I always seem to fall for it. I think its more the pitching/biullpen that i'm getting excited about. I knew the offense would start clicking especially once Dahl and Desmond come back.

First true tests come this week with Nationals and Diamondbacks back to back.

At the end of the week either my hopes will be up or we will realize it was all due to a weak early schedule.

One reason not to over react yet is the Rockies haven't played a team over .500 yet and 6 of 13 wins are against the Giants who are tied for the second worst record in baseball

The good thing is that the manager has them winning games they're supposed to win and not blowing games with mental mistakes. Nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    The good thing is that the manager has them winning games they're supposed to win and not blowing games with mental mistakes. Nice change.
    Very valid point. I'm stoked out how they've handled April. Just hope they don't blow May.