Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I just turned on the game. Did Grey get hurt? Why is Rusin pitching in the bottom of the 5th in a 2-0 game?

Yeah he re aggravated his bad toe

Sucks about Gray.

This season is either get a save or get blown out. We are tied for the most wins in the league but have a -8 run differential.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Sucks about Gray.

This season is either get a save or get blown out. We are tied for the most wins in the league but have a -8 run differential.
    Part of that will be the inconsistency of young pitchers. Ive been really impressed with the pen. Plus, we still are waiting on Desmond and Dahl.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Part of that will be the inconsistency of young pitchers. Ive been really impressed with the pen. Plus, we still are waiting on Desmond and Dahl.
    If the starting rotation can grow up quick this can be a dangerous pitching staff.

But the offense really needs to snap out of it. Oddly enough they've been better on the road than at home.

Holland squeaked it out with good fielding support. That's a pretty good infield which should improve some when Desmond can play. Good win in the Bay area.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Any news on Gray's injury?

Dang stress fracture in foot for Gray. Out for at least a month. Will Jeff Hoffman be called up and be put in the rotation?

Chat wood pitched his first gem of 2017, a starter finally went the distance, finally no save needed and even some decent offense again.

Our pitching has been great the last two games and that bullpen is just filthy.

They are going to mess around and get my hopes up with these closers.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    They are going to mess around and get my hopes up with these closers.
    Don't do it....it's a trap

Rockies take the series from the Giants. 3-1. Did I hear on the radio correctly that this is the first time the Rox have taken a series from the Giants in SF in their 25 year history?
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Rockies take the series from the Giants. 3-1. Did I hear on the radio correctly that this is the first time the Rox have taken a series from the Giants in SF in their 25 year history?
    And the series started at the top of their rotation with Baum. It was an impressive series.

Now if they could only find a way to take a series from San Diego. I'm sure I'm exaggerating a little but it feels like we always blow series to them no matter how much better of a team we are than them.