Thread: Tom Brady Trade

Tom Brady Trade

Why wouldn't the Patriots try to trade Brady this season or next? They have Jimmy G and they could get a huge lot of picks/players for Brady to continue their winning ways after Brady

Smh

Send brady to the bengals

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Why wouldn't the Patriots try to trade Brady this season or next? They have Jimmy G and they could get a huge lot of picks/players for Brady to continue their winning ways after Brady
    I might not have disagreed with you 2 or 3 years ago, especially with how Belichick has the cold demeanour in dealing with vets who are getting close to the end. But there are times where players are bigger than the franchise, given how they've gone all in with Brady the last 2 years during the football thing, and with what he has meant to the franchise, he's the one guy that Belichick can never trade or cut. Even if he tried I don't think Bobby K would let him.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post

Smh

Send brady to the bengals
    "Tom's moved on to Cincinnati..."
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Send him to Clevelan, Pleeese send him to Cleveland

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Them holding onto him is in contradiction to the patriot way

I hold they do keep him one season too long....and have nothing on the back burner.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    I live in Boston so I get the skinny. The talk is that they're re-signing him to a contract and will be attempting to trade Jimmy G.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I might not have disagreed with you 2 or 3 years ago, especially with how Belichick has the cold demeanour in dealing with vets who are getting close to the end. But there are times where players are bigger than the franchise, given how they've gone all in with Brady the last 2 years during the football thing, and with what he has meant to the franchise, he's the one guy that Belichick can never trade or cut. Even if he tried I don't think Bobby K would let him.
    He's the main reason patriot fans exist, he's a draw. Money. Sales. SB appearences. Merch. The man has people paying hundreds of bucks for a COOKBOOK. They wI'll ride him till the wheels fall off

Brady is the one Patriot you ride 'til the wheels fall off.
    Whether you like Him or you don't like Him.....LEARN to love Him. Because He's the best thing going TODAY. Wooo! Wooo! Wooo! Wooooooooo!

Brady will be a Patriot until he can't play anymore. He's the GOAT for a reason. I have no doubt that he can play until he's 45. However, when age hits, it hits HARD. There is no gradual dropoff with most it seems. Look at Revis. Best Corner in the league... this year he gets exposed, and says he's getting old. 1 season= Pro Bowler, next = Not Starting Material

Similar story with Peyton. 1 season he throws for 55 touchdowns and leads the "greatest offense in history," the next season he gets injured and is a bottom tier starting QB. Crazy how it all works. Like a giant punch in the face.

I'm assuming something similar will happen with Brady. He'll play at a pro bowl level and then one day he'll wake up and won't be able to play anymore.
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

If Grappolo was figured to be the next franchise QB then a Brady trade would be logical. I however don't feel that Grappolo is viewed that way.