Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    And just FYI, I didn't start the ignore, nor did I participate. So, you want to talk about crying...... It wasn't me.
    Sure, I was just pointing out that you were contradicting yourself and you took offense. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Or Sammy Sosa with the cork filled bat
    Or the Denver broncos cheating the salary cap

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Or the Denver broncos cheating the salary cap
    And he's back on that again. obsession can be fatal.

[QUOTE=Sam_Z;5555813]And he's back on that again. obsession can be fatal.[/QUOTE

Sammy, I've been back for weeks but there's no smack talk left for this yr, pats ended that with 5th super bowl championship. I just wanted to add the donkeys salary gate to the list.

[QUOTE=Three peat;5555817]
    And he's back on that again. obsession can be fatal.[/QUOTE

Sammy, I've been back for weeks but there's no smack talk left for this yr, pats ended that with 5th super bowl championship. I just wanted to add the donkeys salary gate to the list.
    Doesn't bother any of us in here. We're better citizens and own up to mistakes if justified. And even though Tom Brady was slapped with a four-game suspension you guys are still in denial and try to justify his cheating.

[QUOTE=Sam_Z;5555822]
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Doesn't bother any of us in here. We're better citizens and own up to mistakes if justified. And even though Tom Brady was slapped with a four-game suspension you guys are still in denial and try to justify his cheating.
    So I'm glad you own up to your doncos cheating and I hope u all put asterisk ✳ next to ur first 2 super bowl championships. That's what better citizens would do.

[QUOTE=Three peat;5555845]
    So I'm glad you own up to your doncos cheating and I hope u all put asterisk ✳ next to ur first 2 super bowl championships. That's what better citizens would do.
    Well break it down then, explain and show me where and I don't want a news paper clipping stating so I want you to explain

Why are you so ignorant?? The only dumb play is the garbage that you omit from your mouth. I don't hate the Patriots at all... I HATE the ignorant fans that have no idea what football was like before 2001. Before that you sat in your parents basement in your Superman PJ's playing Nintendo eating your boogers. Not like that has changed though. You just switched it up to Trolling on your CPU while wearing your "I Love Tom Brady" speedo. Your Mom probably still feeds you though, so you've got that going for you...

Out of the 97 years the NFL has existed, I'm really glad you hold those 16 years near and dear to your chest.... It is impressive the Patriots, (NOT YOU), have won 5 SB's...... But I have bigger and better things in my life that I hold dear to my chest... Reality is, I don't hate them at all. I don't even know any of them to hate them.

SO, get over yourself and stop trolling Jr. YOU.... YOU and people like YOU are the reason there is so much negativity, but I assure you, it's not about the players on the team, nor the staff... There have been highlighted cheating scandals that causes some of it, but they still have to play the game, and they've been successful. I congratulate them, not YOU because you weren't playing....

KEEP ON A TROLLIN'!!!
    You have better things to do, yet you write huge novels of butthurt like this. Sure, kiddo. Keep being jealous of the Patriot's success. And keep being angry in your mom's basement.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You have better things to do, yet you write huge novels of butthurt like this. Sure, kiddo. Keep being jealous of the Patriot's success. And keep being angry in your mom's basement.
    OOOOOO....... Good comeback Jr..... LOL..... Using the same stuff I wrote. Your comprehension lacks intelligence, but I get that from some child.

Nowhere in my post did I state I have better things to do... = FAIL on your part
    I said it was impressive the Patriots, (NOT YOU) won 5 SB's. No jealousy there... = FAIL on your part
    You saying I'm in my Moms basement.... UHHHH.. Just piggybacked my post... = FAIL on your part

Get a Thesaurus and a Dictionary. They will help you understand the English language!!

KEEP ON A TROLLIN'!!!

OOOOOO....... Good comeback Jr..... LOL..... Using the same stuff I wrote. Your comprehension lacks intelligence, but I get that from some child.

Nowhere in my post did I state I have better things to do... = FAIL on your part
    I said it was impressive the Patriots, (NOT YOU) won 5 SB's. No jealousy there... = FAIL on your part
    You saying I'm in my Moms basement.... UHHHH.. Just piggybacked my post... = FAIL on your part

Get a Thesaurus and a Dictionary. They will help you understand the English language!!

KEEP ON A TROLLIN'!!!
    My intelligence dwarfs yours, kid. Just like my stature dwarfs you. Along with my physical strength. Pretty much everything about me, dwarfs everything about you. The Patriots dwarf your joke of a team too. And thanks for not denying that you live in your mom's basement.

I can just picture you there, being handed a plate of fish sticks, as you pound away at your keyboard.

Your mom: YEAHHHH gettem son!! Show them Patsy fans that it doesn't matter how many Superbowls they win, as long as you can out troll their fans on the internetz!

Stackhouser: Yeahhh mommy! I'm really trollin good now!! Look at me go!! (As I spit fish stick crumbs all over my keyboard) They're gonna cry themselves to sleep, just like we did when we got knocked out of the playoffs!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!

My intelligence dwarfs yours, kid. Just like my stature dwarfs you. Along with my physical strength. Pretty much everything about me, dwarfs everything about you. The Patriots dwarf your joke of a team too. And thanks for not denying that you live in your mom's basement.

I can just picture you there, being handed a plate of fish sticks, as you pound away at your keyboard.

Your mom: YEAHHHH gettem son!! Show them Patsy fans that it doesn't matter how many Superbowls they win, as long as you can out troll their fans on the internetz!

Stackhouser: Yeahhh mommy! I'm really trollin good now!! Look at me go!! (As I spit fish stick crumbs all over my keyboard) They're gonna cry themselves to sleep, just like we did when we got knocked out of the playoffs!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!
    What in the world?

It's like I stepped in forum poo or something... bleh...

Even intelligent, big, intimidating, professional arm wrestlers need to step back from their keyboard every once and a while.

I think your time has come.

LOL.... Wow..... Your trolling sucks..... You're trash is weak.... And playing the internet "tough guy" is beyond humorous... Talking about my stature and physical strength?? HAHAHA..... You have no idea. Per the COC, I won't bring up who and what I am or do because last time it caused some issues, but go ahead and keep Trolling Jr.... I truly am done wasting my time with you.

In the mean time, go ahead and hit your computer and imagine it's me, "Tough Guy" LOL

WEAK

Mine would be Superbowl 51...oh wait, they came back to win that game!!! 😆
    OMG! LOL! They didn't "win" their last 2 Superbowls, dude. The Seahags And Falcons gave/choked them to you!!! SMDH!
    oh YEAH?

Live lookin at Patsfan4ever creating this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    What in the world?

It's like I stepped in forum poo or something... bleh...

Even intelligent, big, intimidating, professional arm wrestlers need to step back from their keyboard every once and a while.

I think your time has come.

He's just getting warmed up