Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 411
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If there is a difference between trolling and smack talk as stated in the COC, please show it. Is it my fault that you are so sensitive to everything we write?
    Tell me...... Coming in to EVERY thread, even one's that have NOTHING to do with the Pats, and you guys bring up the same stuff.. Why? To troll and that's the only reason.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182
    Its more likely that broncos fans bring up the same stuff about the greatest franchise in NFL history. When your team wins five super bowls in a 16 season span then you can consider yourselves among the great.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    D-Town
    Posts
    813
    You Pats fans are really getting bent out of shape! It's just a fun thread. Everyone here has a healthy respect and appreciation of the Patriots. It's a team that I love to hate, but there is still some love there...
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Tell me...... Coming in to EVERY thread, even one's that have NOTHING to do with the Pats, and you guys bring up the same stuff.. Why? To troll and that's the only reason.
    Payback....

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Payback....
    Payback for what? Nobody twisted your arm to come in here post 2015 after your pansies fell to the Broncos.

    Beside you didn't even show your face here until July.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No we are not schmucks like the New England pansy faithful. Even though the Broncos didn't win their first Super Bowl until 97 we still consider their entire history as a whole unlike you guys.
    Pats fans don't talk about the Pats whole history for a reason. As historically great as the Pats have been over the past 16 years they where as historically bad before 2001.
    Most Pats fans didn't become Pats fans until 2001. As soon as Bill/Brady are gone and the Pats don't win anymore Pats fans will disappear.
    You think the Cleveland Browns are bad...Pats of the early 90's make the 2016 Browns look like SB Champs!!!
    Last edited by Assassin27; 02-28-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Pats fans don't talk about the Pats whole history for a reason. As historically great as the Pats have been over the past 16 years they where as historically bad before 2001.
    Most Pats fans didn't become Pats fans until 2001. As soon as Bill/Brady are gone and the Pats don't win anymore Pats fans will disappear.
    Yep that's right, when all the cheating began they suddenly morphed out from under a rock.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin27 View Post
    pats fans don't talk about the pats whole history for a reason. As historically great as the pats have been over the past 16 years they where as historically bad before 2001.
    Most pats fans didn't become pats fans until 2001. As soon as bill/brady are gone and the pats don't win anymore pats fans will disappear.
    You think the cleveland browns are bad...pats of the early 90's make the 2016 browns look like sb champs!!!
    fact!!!!

    **********

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Is that really all that you whiny kiddos got? Youre grasping at straws, thats ALL. Every team has had dry spells. And I think the Patriot's current greatness overshadows any past or future dry spells they had/will have. NO TEAM in NFL HISTORY will ever have this kind of run that the Patriots have had. The fact that it has been happening in the salary cap era, makes it 10x more impressive. What are you haters going to say next year when Bill and Tom win 3 out of 4 Superbowls for the 2ND time?

    #blitz4six

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Pats fans don't talk about the Pats whole history for a reason. As historically great as the Pats have been over the past 16 years they where as historically bad before 2001.
    Most Pats fans didn't become Pats fans until 2001. As soon as Bill/Brady are gone and the Pats don't win anymore Pats fans will disappear.
    You think the Cleveland Browns are bad...Pats of the early 90's make the 2016 Browns look like SB Champs!!!
    Yes they where bad when I was 5-8 years old, then they started doing better. When I was 11 they where in the SB and lost, and in that time the better team in the AFC didn't make it after losing a game to a team they shouldn't have. Then in 2001 season we got back and we won and it was awesome, and I didn't think after 2002 they would continue to be as good as they where. But they kept making runs and its been enjoyable. I will always be a patriots fan, I've been a fan since I first started watching football. That was the team we rooted for where I grew up. I still have an old starter jacket from when they switched to the flying Elvis. I'm sure there are lots and lots of jump on fans. Just as there are for Denver. You think the patriots are the only team with bandwagon jumpers?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Yes they where bad when I was 5-8 years old, then they started doing better. When I was 11 they where in the SB and lost, and in that time the better team in the AFC didn't make it after losing a game to a team they shouldn't have. Then in 2001 season we got back and we won and it was awesome, and I didn't think after 2002 they would continue to be as good as they where. But they kept making runs and its been enjoyable. I will always be a patriots fan, I've been a fan since I first started watching football. That was the team we rooted for where I grew up. I still have an old starter jacket from when they switched to the flying Elvis. I'm sure there are lots and lots of jump on fans. Just as there are for Denver. You think the patriots are the only team with bandwagon jumpers?
    No kidding @ your last sentence. Just think how many Donco bandwagoners were brewed because of Peyton alone. It was hilarious watching them disappear when he got EMBARRASSED in SB48 lol. Then I'm sure millions of people hopped on the SeaChickens bandwagon after that game. Same with the Golden State Warriors. How many Warriors fans were there 5 years ago? Lol Donco fans are just bitter because their team will NEVER accomplish what the Patriots have in the past 16 years. And they will resort to any little pathetic thing they can to help themselves sleep at night. The title of this thread proves this, without a doubt.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    No kidding @ your last sentence. Just think how many Donco bandwagoners were brewed because of Peyton alone. It was hilarious watching them disappear when he got EMBARRASSED in SB48 lol. Then I'm sure millions of people hopped on the SeaChickens bandwagon after that game. Same with the Golden State Warriors. How many Warriors fans were there 5 years ago? Lol Donco fans are just bitter because their team will NEVER accomplish what the Patriots have in the past 16 years. And they will resort to any little pathetic thing they can to help themselves sleep at night. The title of this thread proves this, without a doubt.
    Bad example. Warriors have always had a passionate local fanbase. That home court atmosphere is one of the main reasons why GS was able to defeat the Mavericks in '07 (probably the biggest post season upset in NBA History). Of course the Warriors picked up some bandwagoners when they got really good. That just comes with winning. Picking up fans based on player acquisitions is entirely different. We picked up Peyton fans, just like Tebow fans. Most of those fans are gone now. Whether you like it or not, the Broncos were successful before '97. They just hadn't won a SB. It's like how you consider the Patriots to be a 15 year dynasty, even though you didn't win the SB ten of those years.

    Broncos have sold out every home game since 1970. Patriots have sold out since 1994? So by that standard, yes, Patriots fans were passionate, at least locally, before '01. They just took the first 33 years off.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    No kidding @ your last sentence. Just think how many Donco bandwagoners were brewed because of Peyton alone. It was hilarious watching them disappear when he got EMBARRASSED in SB48 lol. Then I'm sure millions of people hopped on the SeaChickens bandwagon after that game. Same with the Golden State Warriors. How many Warriors fans were there 5 years ago? Lol Donco fans are just bitter because their team will NEVER accomplish what the Patriots have in the past 16 years. And they will resort to any little pathetic thing they can to help themselves sleep at night. The title of this thread proves this, without a doubt.
    Hahahaha you're trying to compare your crap fandom with other teams and their fandom? Your assuming that there fandom is crap. You will resort to anything to try to justify your stupid situation. LOL

    As far as the Broncos not accomplishing what the patriots have accomplished in 16 years? No, most likely not and the reason for that is because it won't take the Broncos that long.

    We've already established a pretty good legacy over the last five years and with John Elway as our GM, it's only going to get better so buckle up and get ready for the ride.

    BTW don't even try to jump on our bandwagon either because we all know you'll try because you aren't welcome here. We'll have to toss the thumb wrestling champion over board.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-01-2017 at 11:02 AM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahaha you're trying to compare your crap fandom with other teams and their fandom? Your assuming that there fandom is crap. You will resort to anything to try to justify your stupid situation. LOL

    As far as the Broncos not accomplishing what the patriots have accomplished in 16 years? No, most likely not and the reason for that is because it won't take the Broncos that long.

    We've already established a pretty good legacy over the last five years and with John Elway as our GM, it's only going to get better so buckle up and get ready for the ride.

    BTW don't even try to jump on our bandwagon either because we all know you'll try because you aren't welcome here. We'll have to toss the thumb wrestling champion over board.
    You've had one successful year in winning the super bowl since elway was hired. A lot of that had to do with the team trying to win one more for manning. Manning is gone now, so we'll see how elway does.

    And why would a pats fan cheer for an inferior team like the broncos? NE is the number 2 or 3 of the elite NFL franchises behind pittsburgh (6 rings) and tied with SF and Dallas. Denver might not even crack the top 10.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You've had one successful year in winning the super bowl since elway was hired. A lot of that had to do with the team trying to win one more for manning. Manning is gone now, so we'll see how elway does.

    And why would a pats fan cheer for an inferior team like the broncos? NE is the number 2 or 3 of the elite NFL franchises behind pittsburgh (6 rings) and tied with SF and Dallas. Denver might not even crack the top 10.
    Uh no we haven't had only one successful season and if you believe that is the case then the patriots have only had five successful seasons in 16 years, 4 of which have asterisk. Hardly a dynasty wouldn't you say?

    If the pansies fan base can base everything starting at the 2001 point than bronco fans can and will acknowledge the last five years. We have been the most winningest franchise of the last six years. Don't be so ridiculous while wallowing in your asinine ignorance.

    Secondly I should not have to explain this one but since it's you and we all understand you are who you are (a special one) I will do just that for you.

    So why would a patriot fan root for the Broncos?

    The Broncos have John Elway at the controls again. But this time he is the GM and he has been the most winningest GM the last six seasons and it's only going to continue.

    Meaning the Broncos winning record will only get better, that is why certain pansies are going to attempt to jump on the bandwagon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •