Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 163
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh no we haven't had only one successful season and if you believe that is the case then the patriots have only had five successful seasons in 16 years, 4 of which have asterisk. Hardly a dynasty wouldn't you say?

    If the pansies fan base can base everything starting at the 2001 point than bronco fans can and will acknowledge the last five years. We have been the most winningest franchise of the last six years. Don't be so ridiculous while wallowing in your asinine ignorance.

    Secondly I should not have to explain this one but since it's you and we all understand you are who you are (a special one) I will do just that for you.

    So why would a patriot fan root for the Broncos?

    The Broncos have John Elway at the controls again. But this time he is the GM and he has been the most winningest GM the last six seasons and it's only going to continue.

    Meaning the Broncos winning record will only get better, that is why certain pansies are going to attempt to jump on the bandwagon.
    Oh really ? That wrong elway is not the winningest gm over the last six seasons
    Please correct your self
    73-33 2 SB appearances

    Belichick and patriots
    86-25 3 super bowl appearances

    Nice try though

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    180
    Love when people spit false garbage out aka Sam_z

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Love when people spit false garbage out aka Sam_z
    I'm not considering a GM or franchise that has so many cheating accusations against them...

    Sorry but I'm still saying Elway and the Broncos are the winningest franchise of the last 6 years.

    Elway was working hard while Belicheck was cheating and yes the records prove exactly that. Just look at your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Oh really ? That wrong elway is not the winningest gm over the last six seasons
    Please correct your self
    73-33 2 SB appearances
    Belichick and patriots
    86-25 3 super bowl appearances
    Nice try though
    Do you see how close the numbers are?
    One team stands accused as cheaters (known cheaters that destroy cell phones) while the truly great team that plays in Denver is right there at the top...

    Yes I know about the Vaseline incident (of more than 20yrs ago that had no affect on a single game) as well as the salary cap violation (also of more than 20yrs ago) that wasn't really a violation when you break it down. But anyway I'm talking about the last 6 years.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Lmao Samantha_Z is back to "cheating" accusations. You're getting pretty desperate, arent you, kiddo? 1 psi of pressure is not going to win NFL football games. And tell us again how this year's SB was "rigged". You don't even realize how dumb and butthurt you look lol. But keep it coming, it's cheap entertainment at your expense.

    Patriots are the most winningest franchise of the last 6 years, AND the last 16 years. Accept that, or seek therapy, little girl.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahaha you're trying to compare your crap fandom with other teams and their fandom? Your assuming that there fandom is crap. You will resort to anything to try to justify your stupid situation. LOL

    As far as the Broncos not accomplishing what the patriots have accomplished in 16 years? No, most likely not and the reason for that is because it won't take the Broncos that long.

    We've already established a pretty good legacy over the last five years and with John Elway as our GM, it's only going to get better so buckle up and get ready for the ride.

    BTW don't even try to jump on our bandwagon either because we all know you'll try because you aren't welcome here. We'll have to toss the thumb wrestling champion over board.
    Was getting embarrassed in SB48 part of this "legacy"? Your legacy isn't crap compared to the Patriot's legacy. We have a REAL legacy. Something the Doncos will likely never have. Stay salty, sweet cheeks.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    180
    75-21 in reg season and 11-4 in playoffs.
    And negative to your stupid responded elway is trash, manning is the only reason they had a little success not that scrub. Before manning 8 wins after manning 9.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Was getting embarrassed in SB48 part of this "legacy"? Your legacy isn't crap compared to the Patriot's legacy. We have a REAL legacy. Something the Doncos will likely never have. Stay salty, sweet cheeks.
    As about as real as Tom Brady is honesty right? Or how about as real his integrity?

    Yes pansyfan4ever you guys have a real legacy going on there, according to your counterparts that legacy is built on Super Bowl victories and you guys have five in the last 16 years, four of which have asterisks hanging over them.

    So in reality based on what you guys are saying is you have only had five successful seasons in the last 16 years and four of which have asterisks hanging over them. That is a true legacy.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    180
    Nothing you say is ever correct.
    Since 2010 100-28

    Best team of the last two decades and still going, remember the patriots are the AFC favorite with a forty year old qb, and the best backup in the league.your broncos are subpar trash

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    180
    Where are the asteriks ? In you head? Sad

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    180
    What we have is the greatest team in NFL history, which far exceeds the sf 49ers or steelers teams of the 70s and 80s lmk how's this teams managed within salary cap restrictions and free agency?

    Lol last six years patriots
    6 title game appearances broncos 2

    Denver was outed by one of the worst AFC teams since the 95 colts to make it to a title game. Remember that

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    As about as real as Tom Brady is honesty right? Or how about as real his integrity?

    Yes pansyfan4ever you guys have a real legacy going on there, according to your counterparts that legacy is built on Super Bowl victories and you guys have five in the last 16 years, four of which have asterisks hanging over them.

    So in reality based on what you guys are saying is you have only had five successful seasons in the last 16 years and four of which have asterisks hanging over them. That is a true legacy.
    Where's the sheer proof of all these accusations on Brady? Remember that you're the simpleton that thought this year's SB was rigged. Nothing you say means a thing, little girl.

    Keep being jealous of the Patriots, the best team in NFL History.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Where are the asteriks ? In you head? Sad
    Lmao "In you head" ?

    You know that's the funniest thing about you and all of your multiple personalities We all know that you are just one person because you all speak with the same ridiculous dialect and poor grammar skill.

    Now to answer your question, why where the patriots fined for spy gate and why did Tom Brady serve a four-game suspension?

    You want proof? Well there's the proof right there.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Where's the sheer proof of all these accusations on Brady? Remember that you're the simpleton that thought this year's SB was rigged. Nothing you say means a thing, little girl.

    Keep being jealous of the Patriots, the best team in NFL History.
    I just gave you proof in the post above Mr. running asses or whoever you are at the moment and you can keep on talking to yourself saying "everybody's jealous" of your ridiculous cheaters, I couldn't care less but it is funny that you keep reciting that to yourself but it must be because not even you believe it.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Lmao "In you head" ?

    You know that's the funniest thing about you and all of your multiple personalities We all know that you are just one person because you all speak with the same ridiculous dialect and poor grammar skill.

    Now to answer your question, why where the patriots fined for spy gate and why did Tom Brady serve a four-game suspension?

    You want proof? Well there's the proof right there.
    Lmao "why where the Patriots fined".

    Sweet dialect and grammar skills, Samantha.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I just gave you proof in the post above Mr. running asses or whoever you are at the moment and you can keep on talking to yourself saying "everybody's jealous" of your ridiculous cheaters, I couldn't care less but it is funny that you keep reciting that to yourself but it must be because not even you believe it.
    We both know the Patriot's dynasty has had your head spinning for the past 16 years. And it's far from over yet. The entire #PatriotNation lives rent free inside your head. Just like you live rent free in your mom's basement.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •