Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 411
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I'm not considering a GM or franchise that has so many cheating accusations against them...

    Sorry but I'm still saying Elway and the Broncos are the winningest franchise of the last 6 years.

    Elway was working hard while Belicheck was cheating and yes the records prove exactly that. Just look at your post.
    Do you see how close the numbers are?
    One team stands accused as cheaters (known cheaters that destroy cell phones) while the truly great team that plays in Denver is right there at the top...

    Yes I know about the Vaseline incident (of more than 20yrs ago that had no affect on a single game) as well as the salary cap violation (also of more than 20yrs ago) that wasn't really a violation when you break it down. But anyway I'm talking about the last 6 years.
    the vaseline had no effect on a single game? again, I will ask you this for the 100th time - do you really think the broncos offensive linemen suddenly one cold winter day in January 1998 decided to use vaseline on their uniforms the very first time? YOUR OWN mark schlereth admitted to bending the rules many times - he's on record as saying such.

    And how about derek wolfe using PEDs? That didn't have an affect on any single game? His roid rage tells you everything.

    and if you think 31 teams in the NFL are clean while NE is not, you're more than a fool than I thought.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-01-2017 at 08:28 PM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    the vaseline had no effect on a single game? again, I will ask you this for the 100th time - do you really think the broncos offensive linemen suddenly one cold winter day in January 1998 decided to use vaseline on their uniforms the very first time? YOUR OWN mark schlereth admitted to bending the rules - he's on record.

    And how about derek wolfe using PEDs? That didn't have an affect on any single game? His roid rage tells you everything.

    and if you think 31 teams in the NFL are clean while NE is not, you're more than a fool than I thought.
    Of course Samantha is a fool. As you said before, he thinks that Adam Vinatieri kicked a FG to win the 1st 3 Patriots Superbowls.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    the vaseline had no effect on a single game? again, I will ask you this for the 100th time - do you really think the broncos offensive linemen suddenly one cold winter day in January 1998 decided to use vaseline on their uniforms the very first time? YOUR OWN mark schlereth admitted to bending the rules many times - he's on record as saying such.

    And how about derek wolfe using PEDs? That didn't have an affect on any single game? His roid rage tells you everything.

    and if you think 31 teams in the NFL are clean while NE is not, you're more than a fool than I thought.
    Derek Wolfe was suspended and all Bronco fans understand why. None of us are trying to sidestep or deny that unlike you guys.

    So I can meet Derek Wolfe is not the quarterback, he's not Tom Brady having the greater affect (However he had a great affect while planting Tommy Tantrum into the mike turf ) Tom Brady is the one that's getting off right now for his use of ORGNX XV Vigor thrive.

    Secondly and for the "100 time" Has anyone ever accused the Broncos offensive line of using Vaseline any other time???

    Your argument on that is so idiotic you could only be a pansy fan. Yes the Vaseline had zero affect on that particular game and any other game because they were never caught with Vaseline on their jerseys outside of that one incident.
    Not only that but nor were they caught destroying evidence as some asinine pansy up there in New England was.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Derek Wolfe was suspended and all Bronco fans understand why. None of us are trying to sidestep or deny that unlike you guys.

    So I can meet Derek Wolfe is not the quarterback, he's not Tom Brady having the greater affect (However he had a great affect while planting Tommy Tantrum into the mike turf ) Tom Brady is the one that's getting off right now for his use of ORGNX XV Vigor thrive.

    Secondly and for the "100 time" Has anyone ever accused the Broncos offensive line of using Vaseline any other time???

    Your argument on that is so idiotic you could only be a pansy fan. Yes the Vaseline had zero affect on that particular game and any other game because they were never caught with Vaseline on their jerseys outside of that one incident.
    Not only that but nor were they caught destroying evidence as some asinine pansy up there in New England was.
    So you're saying that the Doncos are one of the NFL's biggest cheating franchises. I agree.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So you're saying that the Doncos are one of the NFL's biggest cheating franchises. I agree.
    I don't know why respond to you because I know you're not gonna understand anything anyway but what I actually said was if the Broncos cheated, Denver fans would actually have enough class to a stand up and acknowledge it. We're not going to be low lives like you guys and sit there and deny it on an opposing teams message board.

    Another thing that is extremely sad is you guys won the Super Bowl yet you have zero class.

    Dont you realize that when your team wins a championship you were supposed to display a certain amount of class, a class act of the league.

    last year when Denver won the Super Bowl 50, this message forum reacted with some of the most classiest responses with open and welcoming arms to any other opposing team fan that came in to congratulate us. We weren't on on opposing teams message board attempting to rub a garbage cheating victory in their faces.

    But it does show me how much you guys love and look up to us as little kids would.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-01-2017 at 09:20 PM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I don't know why respond to you because I know you're not gonna understand anything anyway but what I actually said was if the Broncos cheated Denver fans would actually have enough class to a stand up and acknowledge it. We're not going to be low lives like you guys and sit there and deny it on an opposing teams message board.
    I acknowledge that Denver cheats more than New England cheats. Good talk, sonny.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I acknowledge that Denver cheats more than New England cheats. Good talk, sonny.
    I find the idiocy so disturbing.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182
    Lol with all the classiest fans crap, nobody cares how you guys acted behind a keyboard

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Lol with all the classiest fans crap, nobody cares how you guys acted behind a keyboard
    Evidently you do because you and your 20 personalities are always here.

    BTW I like how this side of you isn't so bright enough to quote but I guess that is supposed to throw us all off. 😂 😂 😂

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Evidently you do because you and your 20 personalities are always here.

    BTW I like how this side of you isn't so bright enough to quote but I guess that is supposed to throw us all off. 😂 😂 😂
    You still think that all these names are me? I feel sorry for you, kid.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182
    I am always here, I don't think so zam! I hardly even post on here.sad

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You still think that all these names are me? I feel sorry for you, kid.
    Hahahaha feel sorry for me? That post was directed at your running asses side LMAO it's funny how you suddenly popped out to respond. I guess you just cannot let that one go but doesn't it serve as proof to my theory? LOL

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182
    This Sam thinks everyone is everyone and I'm you, and you're me.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    This Sam thinks everyone is everyone and I'm you, and you're me.
    Uh I said running asses lmao 😂

    I love how you've accepted your role here though and yes once again your post serves as proof as to who you are.

    How many times can one shove their foot in their mouth!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    182
    No this post doesn't prove anything gumshoes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •