Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Kansas City owns Denver.
    And Denver owns New England in the playoffs and Brady throughout his career.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I don't see KC going after Romo, but who knows with the NFL. I'd sooner expect them to draft a QB, and pick up an inexpensive veteran. They are in really tough shape salary cap wise, at least for this year.
    I think they'll work backroom channels to see if it's a possibility, and to see what it would cost. Cutting Alex Smith results in over a $9 million cap savings, if you can get Romo for $12 million, that's a possibility they have to consider.

Releasing Charles, Foles, Maclin, Colquitt and cutting Derek Johnson or restructuring him, and it gets the Chefs around $24 million in cap space. Those are pretty minor cuts when looking at their 2016 team, the biggest loss would probably be Colquitt. DJ faces a long recovery, he might end up on the PUP list for the first half of the season, I'm not sure how that would affect his cap status, does it still count against the cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Why does even bother you?

Your so obsessed with us Mr pansyfan4ever or whichever one of you I'm talking to right now. it isn't even funny anymore but you are just feeling a jealous butthurt because your pansies are in a creampuff division?

Go ahead and explain to me how the Dolphins are relevant with the pansies creating a tougher AFC East???

I'm waiting.
    You're*** <----- why is that such a tough concept for you, Samantha?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    And Denver owns New England in the playoffs and Brady throughout his career.
    Why does Brady have more playoff wins than your entire franchise then?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I think they'll work backroom channels to see if it's a possibility, and to see what it would cost. Cutting Alex Smith results in over a $9 million cap savings, if you can get Romo for $12 million, that's a possibility they have to consider.
    If that happens I will smith could end up being the starting quarterback here. Not sure I like that scenario so much

You're*** <----- why is that such a tough concept for you, Samantha?

You should just shut it already. You never make any sense, nobody understands you nor does anybody like you lol you are just here taking up cyber space.

You should just shut it already. You never make any sense, nobody understands you nor does anybody like you lol you are just here taking up cyber space.
    I'm not the one with the grammar skills of a 3 month old rat.

I'm not the one with the grammar skills of a 3 month old rat.
    That is all you have right. So typical and so very sad thanks for wasting my time pansy fan forever but I understand now that you have absolutely nothing other than a brown thumb.

That is all you have right. So typical and so very sad thanks for wasting my time pansy fan forever but I understand now that you have absolutely nothing other than a brown thumb.
    In order to wastes one's time, their time must be worth something in the first place.

Why does Brady have more playoff wins than your entire franchise then?
    How many playoff wins cam in Denver? Or against Denver?

Only team he has a losing record against. His first regular season and playoff losses were to Denver. He's 1-3 against them in the playoffs and 0-3 in the playoffs in Denver.

When you look at his long storied career, even the most blindly loyal chowd has to admit that Denver got the best of him. Enjoy that. That's our gift to you. Almost all of his important blemishes belong to Denver. The others of course belong to Eli.

In order to wastes one's time, their time must be worth something in the first place.
    Yes and it means everything to you. Your time here on our message forum proves that.

Denver has a true home field advantage, playing at altitude is tough especially if you are not aclumated to it.

I was running 14:20-14:40 5ks and 30:30-31 for 10k at sea level, when I ran the boulder boulder 10k in 2012 4 weeks after my best time of 31 I struggled and managed just to run under 34:30.

Of course I was only there 48hrs prior to race, I would say that has an effect of the visiting team, Brady has been pretty solid on his home field against Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Denver has a true home field advantage, playing at altitude is tough especially if you are not aclumated to it.

I was running 14:20-14:40 5ks and 30:30-31 for 10k at sea level, when I ran the boulder boulder 10k in 2012 4 weeks after my best time of 31 I struggled and managed just to run under 34:30.

Of course I was only there 48hrs prior to race, I would say that has an effect of the visiting team, Brady has been pretty solid on his home field against Denver.
    There's a big difference between NFL players and you. They are athletes, you are not. Just because you carry a rifle on a hunting trip doesn't make you a soldier.

Besides anyone taking ORGNX XV VIGOR can perform at higher levels even at altitude.

I bet I could body slam TJ Ward no problem, even in Denver.