Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    There's a big difference between NFL players and you. They are athletes, you are not. Just because you carry a rifle on a hunting trip doesn't make you a soldier.

Besides anyone taking ORGNX XV VIGOR can perform at higher levels even at altitude.
    Your life must have been full of failures, that's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I bet I could body slam TJ Ward no problem, even in Denver.
    Yeah sure, he'd knock the lights out before you even got him up off the ground.

I would say it's people like you that give the pansy fans a bad name but I can't even say that much for them.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Your life must have been full of failures, that's a shame.
    I'm not the one sitting here trying to tell people what I had once hoped to do

I have my accomplishments, I have my degree, I have a beautiful woman at my side I don't need to make crap up to try to impress anyone especially on an Internet forum.

This is all entertainment and listening to you with exception to your pansyfan4ever side is by far the most entertaining because the level of nativity in you it's hilarious.

AND ANOTHER THREAD HIJACKED WITH PATRIOTS TROLLS..... Seriously people, get a life!!!

Isn't this thread about the Chiefs? You Patriot fans sure like to pollute our board with garbage.

There's a big difference between NFL players and you. They are athletes, you are not. Just because you carry a rifle on a hunting trip doesn't make you a soldier.

Besides anyone taking ORGNX XV VIGOR can perform at higher levels even at altitude.
    There is nothing impressive about what I wrote. It was an example of the effects of altitude on the body, from my personal experience. Don't try twisting stuff to fit your agenda

There is nothing impressive about what I wrote. It was an example of the effects of altitude on the body, from my personal experience. Don't try twisting stuff to fit your agenda
    I'm sorry you are right, There absolutely "nothing impressive" about what you write! Lol 😂 smack with you is pretty easy, you dog yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Releasing Charles, Foles, Maclin, Colquitt and cutting Derek Johnson or restructuring him, and it gets the Chefs around $24 million in cap space. Those are pretty minor cuts when looking at their 2016 team, the biggest loss would probably be Colquitt. DJ faces a long recovery, he might end up on the PUP list for the first half of the season, I'm not sure how that would affect his cap status, does it still count against the cap?
    Im by no means a salary cap expert, but if I'm looking at the numbers correctly Maclin has 7mil in dead cap money and Johnson has 5mil in dead cap money - I don't think KC is cutting either of them - obviously restructuring is a possibility. Jamaal Charles has already been cut. Foles is worth 10mil and Culcuitt 3+mil after 800k in dead money.

EDIT:
    Ref Johnson - no idea what impact his injury brings regarding salary, but I'm pretty sure they can't release/cut/renegotiate until he's back in service. Certainly don't quote me on that - many ambiguities regarding NFL injuries.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 03-02-2017 at 02:35 PM.

They are at 4 mil now instead of -1 mil with the moves they've already made.... I'm guessing Foles will be cut and add 10 mil. That's still only 14 mil to work with. A lot has to be worked out being they have rookie contracts to sign and if they want Poe back, which I'm betting they let him walk with the Rookie they got last year, they need $$$$

I don't know where your getting this 10 million number for foles, if he is let go it will free up just under 7million

I don't know where your getting this 10 million number for foles, if he is let go it will free up just under 7million
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/cap/

Yeah sure, he'd knock the lights out before you even got him up off the ground.

I would say it's people like you that give the pansy fans a bad name but I can't even say that much for them.
    I'm much bigger and stronger than TJ Ward. He would be a walk in the park. Just like you, Samantha.

Spotstrac is off, over the cap is the site to use as sportstrac eventually copies info from over the cap. But even so foles being released will give chiefs 6.75 million

You might be right - although this article has a pretty big disclaimer: " if overthecap's numbers are correct." I'm not knowledgeable enough on either site to make an assessment. Regardless, KC is in tough shape salary cap wise.