Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post

http://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-city...-some-cap-room

QB Nick Foles. 2017 cap charge: $10.75 million. Savings if he’s released: $10.75 million. The Chiefs signed Foles last summer to a two-year contract to be their backup. The $10.75 million is a lot of money to pay a backup, so the only realistic way he plays with the Chiefs on his current deal is if he’s named the starter this spring. That’s unlikely, so either Foles goes or he agrees to remain with the Chiefs on a reduced contract. He may decide, as he did when he signed last year, that Kansas City is the best place for him to be, even as a backup with a reduced contract. He also may decide he’s better off trying to continue his career elsewhere.

I've looked up several pages and none of them are the same. The only thing I found that might explain the difference in Foles' salary is this post.... "Team option for 2nd year, which ranges bw $6.75-$16M"....... Not sure what his base is set at being its a broad spectrum......

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I've looked up several pages and none of them are the same. The only thing I found that might explain the difference in Foles' salary is this post.... "Team option for 2nd year, which ranges bw $6.75-$16M"....... Not sure what his base is set at being its a broad spectrum......
    I've run into this before with other players - I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I've run into this before with other players - I don't get it.
    I have a hard time finding any accuracy with a lot of these different websites because they always have different numbers so I just tend to stay away from it all and see what happens with each individual team in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I have a hard time finding any accuracy with a lot of these different websites because they always have different numbers so I just tend to stay away from it all and see what happens with each individual team in free agency.
    Normally I'd do the same thing, but have been home the last couple days - to much time on my hands I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    I don't care about any of that, I'm not obsessed with this being in the toughest division garbage, it means absolutely nothing.

Tell me sam, what advantage dose a team have by being in a tougher division?
    If they get through it healthy the have that battle tested mental edge going into the playoffs .. Look at the 80s and 90s the NFC east was no doubt the toughest in football year to year From 82 to 96 they won 8 superbowls the Skins won 3 the Giants won 2 and the Cowboys won 3
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I found this
    http://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/02/2...s-quarterback/