Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Denver gets blown out almost every time they play there. Or they blow a 24 point lead.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Denver gets blown out almost every time they play there. Or they blow a 24 point lead.
    Yet the pansies can't beat them in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yet the pansies can't beat them in the playoffs.
    Well the doncos don't make the playoffs every year...

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    My favorite Super Bowl loss was to Seattle, because it provided the impetus for coming back and winning the thing, and we got to destroy the clearly inferior Patriots organization leading up to it.
    That is one of my favorites but imagine if the doncos had the testicle fortitude like a team we know and came back from that large deficit and won the Superbowl instead of turtling.

Then the next year a team with testicle fortitude played that same Seahawk team in the Superbowl and was down 10 going into the 4th quarter and came back and won.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Well the doncos don't make the playoffs every year...
    how lucky for you

how lucky for you
    It just means your franchise is mediocre

I'm not sure how a franchise can have two superbowl appearances and one win in the last 5 years and be "mediocre" but sure... if you want to grasp for smack straws, I guess it can mean that if you really, really want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    That is one of my favorites but imagine if the doncos had the testicle fortitude like a team we know and came back from that large deficit and won the Superbowl instead of turtling.

Then the next year a team with testicle fortitude played that same Seahawk team in the Superbowl and was down 10 going into the 4th quarter and came back and won.
    To bad they didn't do that against Denver in 05 and in 15... didn't Brady throw picks in those games to seal the win for Denver?
    Where was the Pats testicle fortitude in those games? Must just be a Denver thing.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post

And then the next year the Broncos made Tom Brady look silly in the playoffs again on the way to a Super Bowl win. Good times.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not sure how a franchise can have two superbowl appearances and one win in the last 5 years and be "mediocre" but sure... if you want to grasp for smack straws, I guess it can mean that if you really, really want it to.
    We've won both of our SB appearances in the last 3 years. What now, junior?

They've won the AFC West five out of the last six years. Winning five straight division titles is not mediocre by any means.

They've won the AFC West five out of the last six years. Winning five straight division titles is not mediocre by any means.
    That's because the AFC West sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    That's because the AFC West sucks.
    Really? From an AFC Least fan?
    I really like Cheese.

AFCW has been a week division up until last year. and when things got tough with KC and Oak emerging, Denver couldn't cut it. AFC east is weak too, but we're usually in the AFC title game so it doesn't matter. Of those five times Denver made the playoffs, they were one and done twice.

Denver was zero and done this year.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha