Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Denver has actual competition in its division... Miami is the next best team in your division... the only reason your team gets to the dance every year is through default.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    To bad they didn't do that against Denver in 05 and in 15... didn't Brady throw picks in those games to seal the win for Denver?
    Where was the Pats testicle fortitude in those games? Must just be a Denver thing.
    Hey why don't you go back to the 70's looking for games but what ever. Answer me this, where were the doncos the seven times the Pats made the Super Bowl since 2001? Pick and chose your games trying to make ur point but what it comes down to is the Tom Brady led Pats have won 5 Super Bowl championships since 2001 and doncos have 1.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    Denver has actual competition in its division... Miami is the next best team in your division... the only reason your team gets to the dance every year is through default.
    this year yes, the AFCW is better. But for the most part in the past decade the AFCW was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Denver was zero and done this year.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Denver is going to struggle to make the playoffs again with Oak and KC emerging - and of course they'll blame it on their "tough" division while NE has a so-called "cake" schedule.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-14-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    Do they get to the AFC Championship game every year by default too? You make no sense, kid. Go to your room.

And don't forget they've been to SEVEN Superbowls since 2001. I'm sure that was by default too. Someone needs to pop that zit.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Do they get to the AFC Championship game every year by default too? You make no sense, kid. Go to your room.
    When you face Denver in the AFC Championship we know how that works out don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Hey why don't you go back to the 70's looking for games but what ever. Answer me this, where were the doncos the seven times the Pats made the Super Bowl since 2001? Pick and chose your games trying to make ur point but what it comes down to is the Tom Brady led Pats have won 5 Super Bowl championships since 2001 and doncos have 1.
    '
    Yes Tommie led Pats team won 5 SBs and that same Tommie led Pats team has got beat by some of the worst Broncos QBs we have ever had. Tommie led Pats team will always have a losing record vs the Broncos.
    Denver has a better shot at a 3 peat with TS then Brady has at having a winning record vs the Broncos.
    Last edited by Assassin27; 03-14-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

Yes Tommie led Pats team won 5 SBs and that same Tommie led Pats team has got beat by some of the worst Broncos QBs we have ever had. Tommie led Pats team will always have a losing record vs the Broncos.
    Denver has a better shot at a 3 peat with TS then Brady has at having a winning record vs the Broncos.
    He's 7-9 against the dorkos. He can get a winning record against them in 2 seasons, provided denver even makes the playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    When you face Denver in the AFC Championship we know how that works out don't we?
    Where we're you guys at this year in the AFCCG?

Until you can beat us at home, you really don't have anything. And we have 5 Superbowls, how about you?

I sure hope Denver can make the playoffs next year, so the Patriots can even up the series and send the Doncos home crying at the same time.

Is that the best smack talk you got, the pats have won 7 AFC title games since 2001 and won 5 Superbowls. Where were the Pats so called kryptonite the doncos those years?

Winning record against doncos or 5 superbowl championships. I'll take those championships and u can have the winning record and only one championship.

Why are you Patriot fans even here? I mean since we are so bad it's like Arnold Schwarzenegger flexing and showing off his muscles to a Smurf. What fun is that? It's what children do.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Why are you Patriot fans even here? I mean since we are so bad it's like Arnold Schwarzenegger flexing and showing off his muscles to a Smurf. What fun is that? It's what children do.
    Because we were invited here? What about that can't you comprehend? This forum is for "other teams". Need a tissue, kiddo?

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Yes, the pats are arnold and the doncos are smurfs.