Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You mad that the Doncos are bigger cheaters?
    Ok go to any other teams forum... and let's see if they share your thought... I'm curious. I wanna know if any other fan base thinks the broncos cheat more than the patriots... we both know the answer which is why you won't do it. I was gonna think the raiders might think Denver cheats... but they hate you guys as much as Denver does... or the league hates you as much... and before you say jealousy the niners with Montana never had this hatred, cause he didn't need to break rules to win...

It is true though. And you're mad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    Ok go to any other teams forum... and let's see if they share your thought... I'm curious. I wanna know if any other fan base thinks the broncos cheat more than the patriots... we both know the answer which is why you won't do it. I was gonna think the raiders might think Denver cheats... but they hate you guys as much as Denver does... or the league hates you as much... and before you say jealousy the niners with Montana never had this hatred, cause he didn't need to break rules to win...
    Doncos have broken more rules. Accept it or seek therapy, kiddo.

You mad that the Doncos are bigger cheaters?
    How could anyone be mad about Falsities?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    How could anyone be mad about Falsities?
    I'mean not mad that John Elway and TD had Denver pay them their salariestarting at a later date to help fund the new stadium. Wait isn't that what Tom Brady does every year? He restructures money to be paid at a later date, in Denvers case their full salaries counted vs the cap, Elway & TD just didn't get their physical checks until a later date, which broke the rules.
    Meanwhile the Patriots had videos of other teams signals and the league destroyed them due to whatever was on them. What Patriot fans want you to believe is these two are the same, but the judge ( the league) doesn't agree, and you can see by the punishments.
    What these crimes look like:
    New England - Robbed a bank
    Denver - Speeding ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    And Brady is in good company here, the Broncos are the only team Joe Montana had a losing record against as well.
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I'mean not mad that John Elway and TD had Denver pay them their salariestarting at a later date to help fund the new stadium. Wait isn't that what Tom Brady does every year? He restructures money to be paid at a later date, in Denvers case their full salaries counted vs the cap, Elway & TD just didn't get their physical checks until a later date, which broke the rules.
    Meanwhile the Patriots had videos of other teams signals and the league destroyed them due to whatever was on them. What Patriot fans want you to believe is these two are the same, but the judge ( the league) doesn't agree, and you can see by the punishments.
    Denver - Speeding ticket
    Don't forget about vaseline gate and derek wolfe's PEDs. Very doubtful they were one time infractions. Both teams broke the rules and got caught.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-19-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Denver - Speeding ticket
    League still considered it cheating and the doncos were fined and lost draft picks. So if you're excuses makes you sleep at night that's all good. The fact is the Pats still win Superbowls and the doncos don't. That's a harsh but simple reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    League still considered it cheating and the doncos were fined and lost draft picks. So if you're excuses makes you sleep at night that's all good. The fact is the Pats still win Superbowls and the doncos don't. That's a harsh but simple reality.
    Yeah, The Broncos don't have a single Superbowl win in their history
    I really like Cheese.

Denver - Speeding ticket
    It's not illegal to tape signals, derp. Keep the laughs coming, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Yeah, The Broncos don't have a single Superbowl win in their history
    They've won 5 of them?

They've won 5 of them?
    what's funny is the pats almost have twice as many super bowls.

They will, a year from now. Lol

They've won 5 of them?
    Reading comprehension not your thing?
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Reading comprehension not your thing?
    It was a simple question. Reading comprehension not your thing?