Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I understand at this point that not only myself but anybody that talks to you, will have to break everything down to complete idiot terms.

Now with that said, we all know that not every foul play is unintentional but there is a huge difference between an intentional facemask and recording opposing teams hand signals are bugging their locker rooms or popping orgnx Vigor thrive substances ok.

Now I just want to take a minute to apologize to barph for taking his Crayola Crayon box but as everyone can see there is a much more special person here in pansyfan4ever that is in much greater need.
    Wow, another picture, just for me!

And it's all "Cheating", Einstein. Players get fined for illegal hits, just like people get fined for trying to gain advantages. Also, recording signals is not against the rules. Do you TRY to make yourself look ignorant?

Huh, all the Broncos sb losses are blowouts... but if Denver cheated? They would all be wins. So this pats troll thread is a waste

Cowboys SB loss. 1977 the memory is fading lol

Fav Patriots SB loss Giants number 1 17-1 doesn't get it done. Only 17-1 team ever that doesn't have a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Cowboys SB loss. 1977 the memory is fading lol

Fav Patriots SB loss Giants number 1 17-1 doesn't get it done. Only 17-1 team ever that doesn't have a ring.
    You mean 18-1? Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You mean 18-1? Nice try.
    fine only 18-1 team with no ring..that feel better?

what kind of idiot wants to correct that ...That is a rhetorical question.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

fine only 18-1 team with no ring..that feel better?

what kind of idiot wants to correct that ...That is a rhetorical question.
    You probably had to Google the definition of a rhetorical question, kiddo.

Every team cheats, kid. You're telling me that the Doncos have never had a holding call or pass interference call against them? It's all the same. Rules were made to be broken. It doesn't tarnish anything. You just can't accept how great my Patriots are. Lol
    Lol @ your terrible justifications. It's hilariously pathetic and sad...

I love that "kiddo" is the best insult you think you have... Ya'll are hilariously sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I love that "kiddo" is the best insult you think you have... Ya'll are hilariously sad...
    Well he has that and his wrestling thumb

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The fact that you take it as an insult, just proves how insecure you really are.

Your right! I just magically pulled the words "Rhetorical question" out of thin air and then thought..wow I better search this and see what they mean.

Do you see how dumb your reply was yet? No? Okay then...

Maybe I sat there and thought "what is a word that means he doesn't need to answer but if I don't spell it out for him he will try to answer because he is, in fact, an idiot. ".

Oh wait that's not true at all it is just another sneaky insult.

Sorry I don't mean to confuse you.I have a good vocabulary so I don't need to go to that kind of effort for a internet forum. Especially when the person I am speaking to is so obviously not smart

You mad because you had to google search it only to get a headache trying to comprehend what the definition was ?

It was a weak come back so i will assume you have reached your mental maximum capacity for the week with this new word and will let it soak in for a few days

Your right! I just magically pulled the words "Rhetorical question" out of thin air and then thought..wow I better search this and see what they mean.

Do you see how dumb your reply was yet? No? Okay then...

Maybe I sat there and thought "what is a word that means he doesn't need to answer but if I don't spell it out for him he will try to answer because he is, in fact, an idiot. ".

Oh wait that's not true at all it is just another sneaky insult.

Sorry I don't mean to confuse you.I have a good vocabulary so I don't need to go to that kind of effort for a internet forum. Especially when the person I am speaking to is so obviously not smart

You mad because you had to google search it only to get a headache trying to comprehend what the definition was ?

It was a weak come back so i will assume you have reached your mental maximum capacity for the week with this new word and will let it soak in for a few days
    Your vocabulary obviously sucks. Just like your football team. Keep writing books of butthurt, kid. Cheap entertainment.

Your vocabulary obviously sucks. Just like your football team. Keep writing books of butthurt, kid. Cheap entertainment.
    It seems your vocabulary only consists of the word "butt hurt" oh excuse me "butthurt". Just another asinine from planet ass.

How does it feel that I live rent free inside your mind?

my favorite broncos SB loss? man, there are too many, do i have to pick just one?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!