Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    my favorite broncos SB loss? man, there are too many, do i have to pick just one?
    No you don't. But I bet i can name your favorite and least favorite Chargers Superbowl loss in one guess!
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-08-2017 at 09:32 AM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Your vocabulary obviously sucks. Just like your football team. Keep writing books of butthurt, kid. Cheap entertainment.
    This is just the prolongation for that simpleminded reply!

Try not to give yourself a headache this time kid.

The fact that you consider 7 sentences as a "book" speaks volumes
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-08-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

How does it feel that I live rent free inside your mind?
    How does it feel trying to use lines from movies as your own but still messing them up and looking stupid?

VS the Redskins, was out camping for that one and could not watch it = favorite loss.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No you don't. But I bet i can name your favorite and least favorite Chargers Superbowl loss in one guess!
    LMAO!! what can i say? the chargers have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to getting blown out in the SB as well as winning them.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

I can say we always win the close games in the SB.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

LMAO!! what can i say? the chargers have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to getting blown out in the SB as well as winning them.
    Truth from Barph...wonders never cease

This is just the prolongation for that simpleminded reply!

Try not to give yourself a headache this time kid.

The fact that you consider 7 sentences as a "book" speaks volumes
    You type way more than I do, kid. That means I'm way under your skin.

With as much as you enjoy living under people's skin, one wonders if you aren't a troll but a parasite.

Truth from Barph...wonders never cease
    you should try it sometime, beaglederp.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

you should try it sometime, beaglederp.
    I am the one who hung the Barph name on you. It doesn't get any more truthful than that

Ever find just one of those "countless posts" or were they were so numerous you couldn't even find one.

I have 12 posts in the last 10 days..you have 200 or so! Who types more than who again and how does the math in 'lets pretend land" work exactly?

All you have to do is stop posting stupid and I will quit pointing out how stupid the posts are, little fella

I am afraid if you want to quit posting stupid you will just have to quit posting as it is impossible to go against ones true nature

I have 12 posts in the last 10 days..you have 200 or so! Who types more than who again and how does the math in 'lets pretend land" work exactly?

All you have to do is stop posting stupid and I will quit pointing out how stupid the posts are, little fella

I am afraid if you want to quit posting stupid you will just have to quit posting as it is impossible to go against ones true nature
    You type way more than me in every post. Do I really need to spell everything out for you little girls? Stay salty, little bro peep.

I am the one who hung the Barph name on you. It doesn't get any more truthful than that

Ever find just one of those "countless posts" or were they were so numerous you couldn't even find one.
    ever find the real pff player grades rather than the fake ones you posted? ever find jason verrett's real stats from 2015 and not the made u fake ones you posted?

i can sure as hell find a thread you made asking the question if elway can go to the HOF as a GM, lol now that's hilarious!

remember that time beagle said rivers is done in the NFL back in 2011?

i bet you wish you had him right about now, don't you? oh that's right, you would rather have that garbage you have right now. too bad elway doesn't agree with you and would rather have an injury prone romo.