Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 245
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,314
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    my favorite broncos SB loss? man, there are too many, do i have to pick just one?
    No you don't. But I bet i can name your favorite and least favorite Chargers Superbowl loss in one guess!
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-08-2017 at 09:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,314
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Your vocabulary obviously sucks. Just like your football team. Keep writing books of butthurt, kid. Cheap entertainment.
    This is just the prolongation for that simpleminded reply!


    Try not to give yourself a headache this time kid.

    The fact that you consider 7 sentences as a "book" speaks volumes
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-08-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,314
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    How does it feel that I live rent free inside your mind?
    How does it feel trying to use lines from movies as your own but still messing them up and looking stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,964
    VS the Redskins, was out camping for that one and could not watch it = favorite loss.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No you don't. But I bet i can name your favorite and least favorite Chargers Superbowl loss in one guess!
    LMAO!! what can i say? the chargers have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to getting blown out in the SB as well as winning them.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,964
    I can say we always win the close games in the SB.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,314
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LMAO!! what can i say? the chargers have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to getting blown out in the SB as well as winning them.
    Truth from Barph...wonders never cease
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This is just the prolongation for that simpleminded reply!


    Try not to give yourself a headache this time kid.

    The fact that you consider 7 sentences as a "book" speaks volumes
    You type way more than I do, kid. That means I'm way under your skin.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    9,245
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You type way more than I do, kid. That means I'm way under your skin.
    With as much as you enjoy living under people's skin, one wonders if you aren't a troll but a parasite.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Truth from Barph...wonders never cease
    you should try it sometime, beaglederp.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,314
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you should try it sometime, beaglederp.
    I am the one who hung the Barph name on you. It doesn't get any more truthful than that

    Ever find just one of those "countless posts" or were they were so numerous you couldn't even find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,314
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You type way more than I do, kid. That means I'm way under your skin.
    I have 12 posts in the last 10 days..you have 200 or so! Who types more than who again and how does the math in 'lets pretend land" work exactly?


    All you have to do is stop posting stupid and I will quit pointing out how stupid the posts are, little fella


    I am afraid if you want to quit posting stupid you will just have to quit posting as it is impossible to go against ones true nature
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I have 12 posts in the last 10 days..you have 200 or so! Who types more than who again and how does the math in 'lets pretend land" work exactly?


    All you have to do is stop posting stupid and I will quit pointing out how stupid the posts are, little fella


    I am afraid if you want to quit posting stupid you will just have to quit posting as it is impossible to go against ones true nature
    You type way more than me in every post. Do I really need to spell everything out for you little girls? Stay salty, little bro peep.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I am the one who hung the Barph name on you. It doesn't get any more truthful than that

    Ever find just one of those "countless posts" or were they were so numerous you couldn't even find one.
    ever find the real pff player grades rather than the fake ones you posted? ever find jason verrett's real stats from 2015 and not the made u fake ones you posted?

    i can sure as hell find a thread you made asking the question if elway can go to the HOF as a GM, lol now that's hilarious!


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,845
    remember that time beagle said rivers is done in the NFL back in 2011?

    i bet you wish you had him right about now, don't you? oh that's right, you would rather have that garbage you have right now. too bad elway doesn't agree with you and would rather have an injury prone romo.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •