Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    remember that time beagle said rivers is done in the NFL back in 2011?

i bet you wish you had him right about now, don't you? oh that's right, you would rather have that garbage you have right now. too bad elway doesn't agree with you and would rather have an injury prone romo.
    Remember saying this??

"are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done".

Sorry...... I'm staying out of this!! LOL Didn't mean to stick a rod in the fire!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Remember saying this??

"are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done".

Sorry...... I'm staying out of this!! LOL Didn't mean to stick a rod in the fire!!!
    yeah, i do. it was after manning missed an entire season after having 4 neck surgeries. at least there was actual reasoning behind what i said, even though i turned out wrong.

isn't it funny how beagle doesn't put his quote about rivers in his sig? which had no logic or reasoning behind it, he just thought the dude forgot how to play. beagle is clearly not knowledgeable enough to form a logical and well thought out opinion.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

ever find the real pff player grades rather than the fake ones you posted? ever find jason verrett's real stats from 2015 and not the made u fake ones you posted?

i can sure as hell find a thread you made asking the question if elway can go to the HOF as a GM, lol now that's hilarious!
    None of those grades were fake they were from week 11 or near week 11 and I posted links to them next dumb question?

I have actually read two articles that i posted in that thread of reporters saying that if that was possible Elway would be well on his way for a second induction so seems like the question was well ahead of its time.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

remember that time beagle said rivers is done in the NFL back in 2011?

i bet you wish you had him right about now, don't you? oh that's right, you would rather have that garbage you have right now. too bad elway doesn't agree with you and would rather have an injury prone romo.
    Rememeber my quote? I said Rivers was done as an elite qb and he has had 1 winning season since..thats not elite at all. I really did think he was going to be out of the league by now but The short passing game Our OC Installed saved his career to a point.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You type way more than me in every post. Do I really need to spell everything out for you little girls? Stay salty, little bro peep.
    Thats all you have sunshine? you aint ready for the big leagues. Might want to try an AFC East forum where nobody's team abuses yours like a rented mule

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thats all you have sunshine? you aint ready for the big leagues. Might want to try an AFC East forum where nobody's team abuses yours like a rented mule
    16 to 3. U mad kiddo?

Favorite doncos super bowl loss? that's a tough one. so many blowouts to choose from....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Favorite doncos super bowl loss? that's a tough one. so many blowouts to choose from....
    Could be worse. Broncos could have lost to EFM who Pats fans have said is "a terrible QB, overrated" Denver did get blown out by some GREAT teams but never lost to a wild card team with a terrible overrated QB.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

16 to 3. U mad kiddo?
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.
    I really like Cheese.

My favorite Super Bowl loss was to Seattle, because it provided the impetus for coming back and winning the thing, and we got to destroy the clearly inferior Patriots organization leading up to it.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    My favorite Super Bowl loss was to Seattle, because it provided the impetus for coming back and winning the thing, and we got to destroy the clearly inferior Patriots organization leading up to it.
    I like the way you look at it.

16 to 3. U mad kiddo?
    Not even a bit am I on a patriots forum?

Losing record vs the Broncos check

1-3 vs the Broncos in the playoffs. check

Even Kyle Orton owned you guys.

I don't have to ask if youre aggravated about it.

You and your buds are disquieted to the point the broncos are in your nightmares!

So much so that you can only face the scary broncos on a forum behind false bravado and child like taunts

Dont over use google trying to figure all that out at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Not even a bit am I on a patriots forum?

Losing record vs the Broncos check

1-3 vs the Broncos in the playoffs. check

Even Kyle Orton owned you guys.

I don't have to ask if youre aggravated about it.

You and your buds are disquieted to the point the broncos are in your nightmares!

So much so that you can only face the scary broncos on a forum behind false bravado and child like taunts

Dont over use google trying to figure all that out at once.
    There's no smack section on the Pats forum. So you'd get banned immediately. Why do you boobs keep coming back to this? You seem pretty flustered over the Patriot's 16 year, ongoing dynasty.

There's no smack section on the Pats forum. So you'd get banned immediately. Why do you boobs keep coming back to this? You seem pretty flustered over the Patriot's 16 year, ongoing dynasty.
    Sure there is a Pats smack section somewhere on some forum...but ok.
    No need to be flustered when you beat a team at least half the time in the regular season and most of the time in the post season.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Sure there is a Pats smack section somewhere on some forum...but ok.
    No need to be flustered when you beat a team at least half the time in the regular season and most of the time in the post season.
    Come talk to me when you can beat us in Foxboro. Kthxbye