Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 188
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406

    Watching the combine

    Creating this to keep people updated on things we see live while watching the combine for players we are all interested in.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    Lamp continues to impress me. His 40 time of 4.9 and 5.0 was better than I expected.

    Christian Mccaffery bench press of only 10 and how bad he struggled to even get to 10 worries me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,601
    Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Lamp continues to impress me. His 40 time of 4.9 and 5.0 was better than I expected.

    Christian Mccaffery bench press of only 10 and how bad he struggled to even get to 10 worries me.
    Yes Lamp is showing some real promise with his numbers. I would not be upset at all if we took him at 20.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,388
    Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Lamp continues to impress me. His 40 time of 4.9 and 5.0 was better than I expected.

    Christian Mccaffery bench press of only 10 and how bad he struggled to even get to 10 worries me.
    I'm not too worried about his bench press but if he goes out there and runs a mediocre 40 time his stock will fall.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    It just worried me because of how bad he struggled to get to 10.

    Agreed. I really want Foster but that's a pipe dream. Lamp wouldn't upset me at all.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    Any one know much about Jerry Ugokwe? Where he is supposed to be drafted? He looks like a project.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Edge of Orange
    Posts
    2,919
    Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    It just worried me because of how bad he struggled to get to 10.

    Agreed. I really want Foster but that's a pipe dream. Lamp wouldn't upset me at all.
    That's exactly how I feel. Unfortunately, both of these players may be out of reach.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,491
    Quote Originally Posted by qbronco View Post
    That's exactly how I feel. Unfortunately, both of these players may be out of reach.
    Foster measured in at 6ft. Some people consider this a negative, plus his surgery.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,601
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Foster measured in at 6ft. Some people consider this a negative, plus his surgery.
    Brooks had him going 27 to the Chiefs in his newest mock from yesterday. He had Jarrad Davis going to either the Lions or Raiders....ahead of Foster. He had us going Bolles. That made me laugh. Bolles was the 1st T to come off the board as well.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Brooks had him going 27 to the Chiefs in his newest mock from yesterday. He had Jarrad Davis going to either the Lions or Raiders....ahead of Foster. He had us going Bolles. That made me laugh. Bolles was the 1st T to come off the board as well.
    Still not a huge fan of the entirety of this oline class. I do like Bolles though. Silky smooth in his drills

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    I don't want Fournette but how far has his draft stock dropped with his weight?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    College Station, Texas, United States
    Posts
    5,991
    Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Lamp continues to impress me. His 40 time of 4.9 and 5.0 was better than I expected.

    Christian Mccaffery bench press of only 10 and how bad he struggled to even get to 10 worries me.
    Bench press really does not matter that much, the main thing you can take from it is work ethic.

    As Deion Sanders said when Tyrann Mathieu got 4, "you can't just make yourself get 15 reps, some guys aren't weight room strong."

    Tyrann is proving that he is plenty strong to play in the NFL, and I don't think McCaffrey has bad work ethic.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    591
    Hmmm. Need to a take a look at nate theaker.
    Thick, country strong and kept his hips naturally low during his drills

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    Bench press really does not matter that much, the main thing you can take from it is work ethic.

    As Deion Sanders said when Tyrann Mathieu got 4, "you can't just make yourself get 15 reps, some guys aren't weight room strong."

    Tyrann is proving that he is plenty strong to play in the NFL, and I don't think McCaffrey has bad work ethic.
    This. Hell the kid just jumped 37 in the high jump

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Brooks had him going 27 to the Chiefs in his newest mock from yesterday. He had Jarrad Davis going to either the Lions or Raiders....ahead of Foster. He had us going Bolles. That made me laugh. Bolles was the 1st T to come off the board as well.
    Foster going 27? We are just stupid if we take Bolles over Foster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •