Mike Mayock Impressed With This Year's DB Class!

In a loaded secondary class, one that NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock proclaimed Monday as "maybe the best DB class in 10 years,"......

These are the words that describe the DBs in this year's class. Even though we are solid in our secondary, this is still a very good thing, for at least 2 reasons:

1) Other teams will be using draft picks to acquire them, which may lead to more opportunities at positions of need for our Broncos. Perhaps an Oliner will fall onto our laps, or a quality LB. Or whatever BPA in a position of need fits our selection criteria.
    2) You can never have enough quality DBs, and if a stud back is available, one that can make a difference, it is never a terrible decision to select them.

Should be fun folks!! Just getting my Combine/FA chair warmed up......

DB are so deep I wouldn't be surprised if one of the best in the class emerge as a late round pick or UDFA. Some of these guys just may need some pro level coaching to develop into their potential. I dont think we draft one early but I definitely see us bringing several into camp to compete.

i could see us take a CB.

Roby deal up soon, Talib could be cut next year.

Elway values corners alot.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    i could see us take a CB.

Roby deal up soon, Talib could be cut next year.

Elway values corners alot.
    ya talented class i think i could see talent drop to the third. or us take adoree jackson just cause he instantly becomes our best KR and PR plus he can learn to be a slot cb from the one of the best his ideal position in the nfl.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Ok, so who would be a CB to target in rounds 1 and 2? Say we get one early. Who do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    ya talented class i think i could see talent drop to the third. or us take adoree jackson just cause he instantly becomes our best KR and PR plus he can learn to be a slot cb from the one of the best his ideal position in the nfl.
    Would love to see Jackson in a Bronco uniform. Especially if he somehow slips to the Broncos second rd pick. It is possible. I have seen him listed by some mock drafts at that 40-50 range. Also have seen him selected at the end of the first though. Have to admit I am a biased USC fan.

Jackson would be a great addition to the secondary. Still technically raw but so talented with a nose for the ball. . And a likely premier returner doesn't hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Ok, so who would be a CB to target in rounds 1 and 2? Say we get one early. Who do you like?
    Adoree jackson cause out of the hiigh round cbs he is the one that can contribute most to this team year one

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait