Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    5,938

    "To Be A Troll" Poem

    Broncos fans, your respect is what we long for
    Yet it seems we just disrespect you all the more

    Everyone knows that our team can't be beat
    But the truth is it's only because they cheat

    Everyone is so jealous of our teams *rings*
    Yet our teams history in denver really stings

    What's that ...maybe we should go out & find a wife
    No chance of that...broncos message boards is our life

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Just pointing out part of the irony in his poem. Why you so mad, bruh?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    5,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Why are you insulting him?
    Oh it's no insult but rather an epic fail because i have been married for 21 years & have 3 kids & even though i never mentioned any names for who the poem is for, the problem is i struck a nerve because the truth hurts

    the troll knew his role simply by replying, well you know what they say...

    YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 03-07-2017 at 08:35 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,285
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Just pointing out part of the irony in his poem. Why you so mad, bruh?
    Who said I'm mad, I asked a question

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Oh it's no insult but rather an epic fail because i have been married for 21 years & have 3 kids & even though i never mentioned any names for who the poem is for, the problem is i struck a nerve because the truth hurts

    the troll knew his role simply by replying, well you know what they say...

    YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
    The fact that you made a thread like this, proves that you've had MANY nerves struck. Most by me I'm betting. Stay mad, kiddo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Lmao Samantha_Z is so mad that he just spent like 20 minutes of his sad life, making up a lame lie about me. Priceless!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    The only thing that was funny, was how much effort you put into some lame/fake poem.

    Keep dancing, puppet!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,285
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    The only thing that was funny, was how much effort you put into some lame/fake poem.

    Keep dancing, puppet!
    It didn't take much effort. Things like that for most people come pretty easily however to someone special, it may seem like a lot of effort. Keep blabbing special ed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    I could have wrote something like that in the 3rd grade. You really think you're talented? Lmao. You're just making an even bigger fool of yourself. I'll just keep pulling your strings and laughing at you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,285
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I could have wrote something like that in the 3rd grade. You really think you're talented? Lmao. You're just making an even bigger fool of yourself. I'll just keep pulling your strings and laughing at you.
    Never said anyone was talented, I said it is easily done for most ppl. What is it that you don't get? But ok lets see you throw up something right off hand since you've been so talented since the third grade.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Never said anyone was talented, I said it is easily done for most ppl. What is it that you don't get? But ok lets see you throw up something right off hand since you've been so talented since the third grade.
    You're not worth more than about 2 or 3 lines of words, Bromeo. But alright.

    Roses are red, violets are blue. I easily get under your skin, therefore I win.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    9,358

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,957
    BroncosFanInPA spittin' a hot 16, as we rap fans say. BARS!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,246
    Whos mad??? He is telling the TRUTH! You guys got your last TWO frigging Super Bowl Rings GIFTED to you by the two BIGGEST Blunder/Chokejobs in history! The Cheatriots were as good as beat BOTH games! And the you can't fix stupid is even more true! LOL!
    oh YEAH?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    5,938
    i was just about to bump this & let me tell you why...

    since we continue to have around a bunch of slime
    it was most certainly becoming to be that time

    for we must always keep this thread posted up near the top
    to point out how chowda heads attempt at smack is always a flop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •