Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 92
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,855

    Joe Mixon Pro Day

    Adam Schefter‏
    @AdamSchefter

    Joe Mixon just ran unofficial 4.43 40 at his pro day...

    Matt Miller‏
    @nfldraftscout

    Mixon vertical jump: 36" at 6'1", 228 lbs
    Mixon's 4.43 40 time would be 3rd fastest among RBs at the combined. Only Joe Williams & Tarik Cohen (4.42) and TJ Logan (4.37) were faster.

    The vertical jump of 36" is rather average among all the RBs at the combined.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,161
    I understand using our first 3 picks to address more pressing needs but if its our comp 3rd and he is sitting there in gonna scream if we don't take him. He could very well have been the 2nd running back off the board if he didn't sock that girl several years ago.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    We might have to trade up to get him. I feel like he will be a late 2nd or early 3rd. Teams are starting to notice him more and more imo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ft. Lewis, Washington
    Posts
    3,164
    Lets trade CJ for a 6th or 7th, and draft McCaffrey and Mixon and call it a RB stable.
    New England Patriots GM

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,551
    Wouldn't be mad if he was our 2nd pick honestly.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Wouldn't be mad if he was our 2nd pick honestly.
    Neither would I.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Neither would I.
    I third that. Mixon is extremely talented.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Wouldn't be mad if he was our 2nd pick honestly.
    100% agree

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    100% agree
    This, so much this. I've been pounding this since december. Talent wise the David Johnson comparisons are on point. This product day settles the ability argument. Elway do it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    401
    Foster/lamp/ OJ Howard in first

    Mixon Mixon Mixon in the second.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,551
    He had team visits with only 4 teams. Broncos were not on the list. 😢

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    Means nothing to me. We hear all the time about how players get selected by teams they never interview or contacted them.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Means nothing to me. We hear all the time about how players get selected by teams they never interview or contacted them.
    I am pretty sure Elway usually meets with everyone he drafts. Correct me if I'm wrong please because I want Mixon as well.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I am pretty sure Elway usually meets with everyone he drafts. Correct me if I'm wrong please because I want Mixon as well.
    Too lazy to go back and see if you're wrong hahaha. I'm just going to hope you are.lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I am pretty sure Elway usually meets with everyone he drafts. Correct me if I'm wrong please because I want Mixon as well.
    I think I heard he has met with all but 2 players that he has drafted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •