Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Siemian's the man

Whether or not you like him, this mic'd up vid is great

I'll be rooting hard for Trev whatever happens to him. Great bronco

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Whether or not you like him, this mic'd up vid is great

I'll be rooting hard for Trev whatever happens to him. Great bronco
    I'm a Siemian supporter too but I believe he'll be dealt.
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Pretty sure people on here don't dislike Trevor. They just might not think he's got what it takes to be a franchise quarterback. Not sure why that would prevent them from liking him as a person. But, then again, there are some crazy people out there.

Trevor can ball, he showed that last year as a first year starter. Hopefully he gets another year as a Bronco to further prove it.

I think it's dumb if we trade Trevor. Don't understand why we'd do it, even if we acquire Romo. We're still gonna need a backup.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

It'll be a shame if Trevor isn't a Bronco for life. We have our QB, fix the freaking line.

Sorry Captain Duck, not looking too good for Trevor.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Sorry Captain Duck, not looking too good for Trevor.
    If you're talking to me, my name is JayJack.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    If you're talking to me, my name is JayJack.
    Hahaha no the gentleman/ lady with the Ducks picture. Might Ducks reference, sorry. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Hahaha no the gentleman/ lady with the Ducks picture. Might Ducks reference, sorry. Lol
    Lol ok I see it gotcha! Thought you were name calling, my apologies

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Pretty sure people on here don't dislike Trevor. They just might not think he's got what it takes to be a franchise quarterback. Not sure why that would prevent them from liking him as a person. But, then again, there are some crazy people out there.
    I don't know Siemian "as a person". But, he seems like a great guy from his press conferences and body language on the sidelines.

What I shake my head at is the comments on why some people don't like Siemian. The main criticism is "he's a 7th Round Pick". Which in some short-sighted minds means that Siemian CAN'T be any good now, or ever. How could a player at the QB position who wasn't Drafted until the 7th Round EVER be any good. And of course that completely disregards his ACL injury that dropped Siemian in the Draft.

And when I look at all the 1st Round QBs, including 1st Pick QBs who have failed, I can't believe that people make those "7th Round" statements. The Broncos had a recent 1st Round QB who lasted 2 seasons with our team, and is now completely out of the league. Then we got a 2nd Round QB who had to be benched after 4 seasons and 7 Starts, only to be let go. If we've learned anything about the QB position, it's that college QBs taken in the Draft are a complete Crapshoot. And we have several examples that prove that it doesn't matter where the QB is taken in the Draft.

If Elway is willing to move on from a QB that took the broncos to the playoff, and a playoff win (Tebow) he will move on from a QB that missed the playoff (Trevor).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoless View Post
    If Elway is willing to move on from a QB that took the broncos to the playoff, and a playoff win (Tebow) he will move on from a QB that missed the playoff (Trevor).
    Did I miss the part where the rest of the team was in the playoffs? Sounds like you blame the QB position.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Doesnt matter bro, if Trevor was they guy, he would of been name the guy going in. Lets face it if Romo is sign the Trevor fans cab join the Tebow fans, because real Broncos fans trust Elway.

Fans were saying Tebow was the man too, just saying.