Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Denver vs Dallas 2013 shootout classic is currently going on NFL Network.

Quote Originally Posted by kapzk View Post
    I perfered the 2005 Ron Dayne Gobbler edition my self

And I would ask everybody to notice what happens with Romo at the very end of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    And I would ask everybody to notice what happens with Romo at the very end of that game.
    Well to be fair that was a heck of play by Trevathan on that interception. But I would certainly take the production Romo had that game any day of the week. He just puts up decent #s and it would be a blow out win for us with the defense we have.

Should have given CHJ an extension the next day...
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

It's almost hard to blame him since he's injured so often. He probably just puts a ton of pressure on himself to perform when he's healthy because he knows his next injury is right around the corner, ends up choking it up.

Also why going after Romo is favourable is simply due to the fact that we need to capitalize the defense we currently have. Yeah going through the process of developing an elite QB is great but exactly how many SBs did an elite Peyton Manning win? Or Philip Rivers? Brees? Rodgers? Just because you find that qb of the future means nothing guarenteed. We have one of the greatest defensive runs a unit has ever had in this league. And chances are there isn't another Von Miller walking through the doors for us any time in the future. We might as well cash this defense in and tbh Romo has the greatest chance to do so if he was here based on his playmaking abilities.

Everything changes with Osweiler out of Houston. Now, the path is clear for Romo. No more conflict with the agents, no more high-priced backup, more cap space, etc. And if Elway really wanted Romo, he should not have downgraded the LT situation. Okung was not great, but a lot of better than the current plan. How can you sell Denver to Romo when his LT will be Stephenson, Watson or a rookie? I'd argue the team does not even have an adequate RT.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Everything changes with Osweiler out of Houston. Now, the path is clear for Romo. No more conflict with the agents, no more high-priced backup, more cap space, etc. And if Elway really wanted Romo, he should not have downgraded the LT situation. Okung was not great, but a lot of better than the current plan. How can you sell Denver to Romo when his LT will be Stephenson, Watson or a rookie? I'd argue the team does not even have an adequate RT.
    Elway said in his presser yesterday that they're not done yet regarding the LT position. Not sure what his plans are but sounds like he's not ok with where we're at right now. More moves to come I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Not to mention that Houston may be desperate to sign Tony even if they have to trade for him.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Elway said in his presser yesterday that they're not done yet regarding the LT position. Not sure what his plans are but sounds like he's not ok with where we're at right now. More moves to come I guess.
    Was spotted yesterday in fact looking for the right guy...

Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Name one QB in the NFL that hasn't had a late game INT? This forum is just out of hand with no it alls. I'm not even for signing Romo but to bs on him is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Name one QB in the NFL that hasn't had a late game INT? This forum is just out of hand with no it alls. I'm not even for signing Romo but to bs on him is ridiculous.
    Jimmy Garropolo

A guy who has thrown less than 100 attempts. Let's see how the next Matt Cassel does with the Browns.

All of the press releases I have read and statements from the FO make me wonder is all of the Romo innuendo is just media speculation. Due to Romo's recent injury history and our current O-line situation, I am not certain he would fare any better than Siemian/Lynch. For the presumed cap space it would require to sign Romo, I do not think he's worth it. Let him go to Houston.