Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Possible Ex Cowboy fan

Wondering if, after 55 yrs as a Cowboy fan, if I would be welcome? I go where Romo goes and it looks like the Broncos are going to be my new team.

Can you pass protect

So you've been a cowboy fan for 55 years, numerous rings, greats like Aikman, Smith, Dorsett, Irving, Staubach, and your leaving because of Romo!?

Something doesn't make sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    So you've been a cowboy fan for 55 years, numerous rings, greats like Aikman, Smith, Dorsett, Irving, Staubach, and your leaving because of Romo!?

Yeah, something wrong...
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

Jerry? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by fortdick View Post
    Wondering if, after 55 yrs as a Cowboy fan, if I would be welcome? I go where Romo goes and it looks like the Broncos are going to be my new team.
    Depends on if you were pulling for Craig Morton to win a ring here?
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

I don't like the way they treated him after the beating he took for them. The guy is a great QB and they made him a promise, then broke it.

Can't imagine abandoning a 55 year fandom to an iconic franchise like the Cowboys. I am a die-hard Broncos fan- but casually support Dallas in the NFC. Why not do the opposite (i.e. die-hard Cowboys fan but Broncos supporter in the AFC)?

I don't like the way they treated him after the beating he took for them. The guy is a great QB and they made him a promise, then broke it.
    so your honest opinion of Romo playing QB for the Broncos ? Not too broken ?

As long as you don't end up spewing incoherent fallacies and badmouthing the Broncos after a loss like the infamous Manning fan did.
    Damn proud to be a Phi! Brother in the Bond #105 Texas Tau

Maybe you need to be Posting this over at the Houston Texans site. The talking heads on the NFL Network (Casserly, et al...) seem to agree that the Houston Texans are superior in every way to the Broncos, and are the most likely landing spot for Romo.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Maybe you need to be Posting this over at the Houston Texans site. The talking heads on the NFL Network (Casserly, et al...) seem to agree that the Houston Texans are superior in every way to the Broncos, and are the most likely landing spot for Romo.
    Plenty of talking heads had Peyton going to TEN or ARZ (remember we were 8-8 and had gotten blasted by NE in the playoffs) back in Spring '12. Can't take those guys too seriously IMHO. Ultimately, just filling up air time between advertisements...

HOU has no response to the Elway "I- and only I- know how to get you a ring in the twilight of your career. Did it for myself- and did it for Peyton 13 months ago. Pass the steak sauce."

Exactly where is that fort located?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Exactly where is that fort located?
    It's a legit town in CA.

Really.

Thanks for looking it up, Rastic.
    Last edited by Peanut; 03-08-2017 at 11:09 PM.
    Administrator

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

You must not know many "Cowboys" fans...Everyone of them I know basically claims the cowboys when it's convenient and someone else the rest of the time.

"Cowboys not winning? I'm a Chiefs fan..."

I knew one this year that was a Lions fan most of the year then when the playoffs came around suddenly he's sporting Cowboys logo's on his profile picture.