Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Cooks for a cap hit of 1.5 million well worth the 32nd pick they dealt, and personally I don't think Ryan is better than Gilmore.

Do you Pat fans have a life? It's a Friday night and your on an opponents message board.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Do you Pat fans have a life? It's a Friday night and your on an opponents message board.
    They are really Broncos fans posing as Patriots fans. It's an enrichment program we've been running on the site here for a while. Sometimes they forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    but I can guarantee one thing, there is no better judge of talent right now then John, so I will trust his judgement over anyone.
    based on what exactly? elway has been really good at bringing in the right FA's and nothing special at drafting overall in my opinion. he's drafted some good players on the defensive side of the ball and has whiffed on multiple players on the offensive side of the ball.

every GM is going to draft some busted players but to claim nobody is better at evaluating talent? sorry but that is why i always say elway is over-rated and it's also why i hold him to that standard fans like you set upon him.

by the way, do you actually think he's better at evaluating talent than ole bellycheat? lets be honest with ourselves here, nobody is better than him, not even your football GOD elway.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Same could be said for you,
    Do you have a life?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Feel sorry for you Donco fans. This patriots nightmare just continues.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...real-contract/

not as scary when you consider the underlined.
    Sounds like all telesco does to build the team is write big checks that will put the chargers in cap hell

Lmao

Oh yeah, because it's so hard to be on your phone on a Friday night. Try harder, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Same could be said for you,
    Do you have a life?
    Exactly...lol

based on what exactly? elway has been really good at bringing in the right FA's and nothing special at drafting overall in my opinion. he's drafted some good players on the defensive side of the ball and has whiffed on multiple players on the offensive side of the ball.

every GM is going to draft some busted players but to claim nobody is better at evaluating talent? sorry but that is why i always say elway is over-rated and it's also why i hold him to that standard fans like you set upon him.

by the way, do you actually think he's better at evaluating talent than ole bellycheat? lets be honest with ourselves here, nobody is better than him, not even your football GOD elway.
    It is all in the RESULTS! We can go on forever like this, and you always will.

Bellysheat and the cheatriots, need we say more?

Football GOD huh, figures coming from a guy who has a Satan name for his handle.

How you ever become a Husker fan is beyond me.

Oh crap, here comes another ban!!!
    oh YEAH?

why do you say that? please elaborate with actual logic and reason. rivers is a borderline future HOF'er and trevor siemian is a back up quality QB at best.

i'm sure they said the same thing about elway when he was rivers' age.
    With Barphs track record with predictions I will put my Money on Rivers never making even the final cut for consideration for the HOF and Siemian winning multiple superbowl and league MVPs

And no Barph i am not talking about just one, two or even 5 bad predictions! I am talking "countless" stupidly,horribly,couldn't be more wrong predictions you have made.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

^^^^^Lol, bagle shows up for the first time since the super bowl.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-11-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Cook was a good pick up for the Pats. Luckily for us we have the secondary to compete against them. Won't really matter though since we struggle scoring.

Cook was a good pick up for the Pats. Luckily for us we have the secondary to compete against them. Won't really matter though since we struggle scoring.
    your secondary won't be able to stop Cooks, Gronk, Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell, Lewis and White. I'm sorry. it's a good secondary but not that good.