80% of broncos fans feel that trevor siemian and not tony romo should be the starting QB. when he becomes the Denver QB, you guys going to still trust in elway?
lol broncos fans have always been clueless when it comes to QB's, these are the same fans that overwhelmingly wanted tebow as their starter
personally i would take the injury chance on romo far before giving the reigns back to trevor siemian. you know what you are getting with siemian and its not getting you to the SB.
I would take a chance on Romo too, if he's on the team. I just don't know how I feel about them using cap space on him. Will he last? That's the big question.
To lump ALL Bronco fans opinions off of this board or twitter, come on.... 80%? Really. I wasn't a Tebow fan... He did get to the playoffs but I almost had to be put on heart meds watching him!!
Also, to say Siemian can't get you to the SB?? Really, do you have a crystal ball? He can improve and you nor I know what he'll do in the new offensive scheme nor do you know how he'll play with an improved O-Line.... Now, is he Manning or Elway? No, not at this point but to downgrade the young man after one season of play is not fair.
1. when elway brought in manning most of you broncos fans were still crying for tebow.
2. what did you broncos fans have to do with bringing those guys in?
i'm simply going by what broncos fans say they want or what QB's they have supported over the years. tim tebow and jay cutler, i remember how much you guys thought those two were the future.
oh and see how you are attributing your knowledge based on your teams success? are you saying the pats fans know more about winning than you do? simply because their team has won more SB's?
your teams' success has nothing to do with your football knowledge, i have more knowledge about your team than a lot of broncos fans do, let alone football in general.
by the way, the broncos have developed one good QB, the rest have been either brought in via FA or been garbage. the chargers have developed multiple HOF caliber QB's.
1. I never cried for Tebow, trust me.
2. Not sure where you get that the fans had anything to do with bringing in QB's from my post.
3. I was excited for Cutler at first. I hated they replaced Plummer though. Cutler just didn't pan out. Again, unless you have a crystal ball, you nor anyone else will know what you have until it plays out a couple years later.
4. Stop trying to troll the conversation by saying garbage like attributing your knowledge based on teams success. And just because YOU think Rivers is a top tier QB doesn't mean the rest of the world does. His success has proven that.
5. I'm still unsure how you assume that the knowledge I do have has anything to do with the Broncos success. I don't read that in anything I've posted.
6. What difference does it make how the QB's make it to a team? Draft, FA.... It's all a business with the same goal. WIN.... You do what is best for the franchise. That argument means nothing. Also, please indulge us on the MULTIPLE HOF caliber QB's the Chargers have developed!!! John Hadle, (who was a traveling QB) and Dan Fouts....... Don't bring up Rivers. He's not there yet and may never be. You said it yourself, he's borderline.......