Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Stackhouser is getting angreh.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    All i said in that thread was that 12,000 people voted in a poll and 74% said brady was GOAT. I mean if you took the same poll now it would be 95% but that's another point altogether.
    LOL..... No, you argued the percent and how many people out there voted/could vote, etc........ Now it's 95%? Proof??

LOL, carry on....

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Stackhouser is getting angreh.
    HAHA..... JOKE...... Carry on....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL..... No, you argued the percent and how many people out there voted/could vote, etc........ Now it's 95%? Proof??

LOL, carry on....
    Yes, again 74% of 12,000 people said he was the GOAT. And now you are arguing that these polls don't count because 300 million people across the country didn't vote? Lol.

Yes, again 74% of 12,000 people said he was the GOAT. And now you are arguing that these polls don't count because 300 million people across the country didn't vote? Lol.
    Come on Tommy, just admit you've been proven incorrect in your "Quoted" numbers in the past. Again, you know you even admitted to me you were wrong.....

I'm not going to rehash the topic of your old posts. Just admit your numbers have been incorrect.

Come on Tommy, just admit you've been proven incorrect in your "Quoted" numbers in the past. Again, you know you even admitted to me you were wrong.....

I'm not going to rehash the topic of your old posts. Just admit your numbers have been incorrect.
    You've yet to prove me wrong about the 74%...

what happened to the patsies saying they build thru the draft unlike Elway

You've yet to prove me wrong about the 74%...
    Never-mind Tommy.... You'll never admit your wrong, just like my wife.... You didn't admit anything about the patsies building through FA like I proved yesterday and asked for your proof about the number you came up with there, and you won't admit your were wrong before, (even though you admitted it to me before) Can't argue with an Attorney huh? LOL

Just keep moving those goal posts!!

Look what I found Tommy.............

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...mparison/page6

Your made up number - "Actually, they held carson palmer to 271 yards passing and 2 TDs, which is fantastic against a very potent offense like Arizona. And they held stud RB david johnson to 44 yards in 15 attempts (2.9 YPG) outside of one 45 yard run - yeah it counts but they held Johnson in check for 99% of the game. Really proud of the effort of our D".

My response - "David Johnson had 16 carries for 89 yards and 4 catches for 43 yards. That's 132 total yards. It doesn't matter that he had 45 yards on one run. You're right, it does count. That's still 87 yards total minus the 45 yard run. I don't think that adds to being held in check 99% of the game"...........

"And just for fun........

His lone touchdown attributes to 28.57% of the total 21 points scored in the game....... That doesn't translate to only 1% of productivity against your supposed 99% of being kept in check!!

Just saying".

Your response on being corrected - "I'm only talking about the patriots run D in that game and facts are facts - they held johnson to 89 yards rushing".

My rebuttal - "Which isn't a bad number and isn't 99% held in check..... If we make 100 yards our total for 100% success, then 1 yard total rushing would be keeping him 99% in check. At 89 yards total rushing it 89% success rate which means Pats D kept him 11% in check"!!!!

And you basically saying the 99% was wrong - "@stackhouser - you don't need to argue just for the sake of arguing, ok? You sound foolish. Most people will assume that I didn't mean 99% exactly - the point was they held him in check for most of the game, particular on run D. If you take away the 45 yard run where our defenders had a bunch of missed tackles, it's 44 yards in 15 attempts. David Johnson was not a factor in the running game most of the night".

Never-mind Tommy.... You'll never admit your wrong, just like my wife.... You didn't admit anything about the patsies building through FA like I proved yesterday and asked for your proof about the number you came up with there, and you won't admit your were wrong before, (even though you admitted it to me before) Can't argue with an Attorney huh? LOL

Just keep moving those goal posts!!
    What are you talking about? I just admitted I was wrong....

Tom Brady is one heck of a quarterback it's just too bad that he had to cheat. He did not have to cheat his legacy would've been submitted. Also he didn't help himself any by choosing not to cooperate.

I have a lot of respect for Bill Bella check is a head coach the guy knows what he's doing and there's not very many out there in the history of the league like him.

So with all smack a side you give credit where credit is due and well deserved and with that said in my opinion I believe Peyton Manning is the GOAT!

IMO, The numbers don't apply, they don't matter but what does matter is who studied the game and who excelled at perfecting it into an art at his position and that is exactly what Peyton Manning did.

There's nobody out there that can read a defense like Manning and there's nobody out there that can shred and carve up a defense like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Tom Brady is one heck of a quarterback it's just too bad that he had to cheat. He did not have to cheat his legacy would've been submitted. Also he didn't help himself any by choosing not to cooperate.

I have a lot of respect for Bill Bella check is a head coach the guy knows what he's doing and there's not very many out there in the history of the league like him.

So with all smack a side you give credit where credit is due and well deserved and with that said in my opinion I believe Peyton Manning is the GOAT!

IMO, The numbers don't apply, they don't matter but what does matter is who studied the game and who excelled at perfecting it into an art at his position and that is exactly what Peyton Manning did.

There's nobody out there that can read a defense like Manning and there's nobody out there that can shred and carve up a defense like him.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not even top 5 but keep trying sammmy.

Malcolm butler to NO is happening - butler negotiating with the saints right now.

Peyton Manning cheated with HGH.

Malcolm butler to NO is happening - butler negotiating with the saints right now.
    That was on a 1st round tender too, huh? Do you think he's worth that?