Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Why are we invited here then? Can't read?
    I'm invited to a lot of things, doesn't mean I have to go to them all... Then again, I'm also capable of telling when I've worn out my welcome and leaving (something you seem to struggle with)

Regardless of why you are here, you are still here all year round desperate for attention. Which is pretty freaking lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm invited to a lot of things, doesn't mean I have to go to them all... Then again, I'm also capable of telling when I've worn out my welcome and leaving (something you seem to struggle with)

Regardless of why you are here, you are still here all year round desperate for attention. Which is pretty freaking lame.
    Need a tissue, kiddo? Do you really think I care if I'm "welcome" here or not? Last I checked, it's a free country and I have the right to be here as often as I please. Just like you have the right to be butthurt over the Patriot's 16 year long dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Need a tissue, kiddo? Do you really think I care if I'm "welcome" here or not? Last I checked, it's a free country and I have the right to be here as often as I please. Just like you have the right to be butthurt over the Patriot's 16 year long dynasty.
    We have a lot of rights in this country, just because I have the right to do something doesn't mean I should be doing it.

Having the right to do something just means you aren't going to be punished for it. It doesn't make you look less desperate for attention like a yappy little chihuahua or something.

Keep posting, it's your right, doesn't make you look like less of a basement dweller desperate for someone to listen to what they have to say. (note that I'm talking about physically living in your parent's basement, not that your team resides in the basement like baph's chargers)

We have a lot of rights in this country, just because I have the right to do something doesn't mean I should be doing it.

Having the right to do something just means you aren't going to be punished for it. It doesn't make you look less desperate for attention like a yappy little chihuahua or something.

Keep posting, it's your right, doesn't make you look like less of a basement dweller desperate for someone to listen to what they have to say. (note that I'm talking about physically living in your parent's basement, not that your team resides in the basement like baph's chargers)
    Oh come Frey, you know hes a scientist that practices law on the side. There's no way he spends his days hiding in his parents basement talking trash and watching a black market copy of the Brady wedding while weeping.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

Barksdale, Joe
    Benjamin, Travis
    Butler, Jeremy
    Clemens, Kellen
    Dunlap, King
    Eulls, Kaleb
    Franklin, Orlando
    Hairston, Chris
    Hayward, Casey
    Lowery, Dwight
    McCain, Chris
    Mebane, Brandon
    Okung, Russell
    Williams, Andre
    r hillmain
    d woodhead
    D mc Cluster

broncos draft or undrafted free agent, who have played a significant part

CJ
    Z Anderson
    Shaq
    Booker
    b fowler
    Garcia
    Gotsis
    Green
    C harris
    janovich
    Cory nelson
    von miller
    paradis
    Ray
    DT
    Roby
    siemian
    simmons
    Parks
    lynch
    J Taylor
    K webster
    wolfe
    yeah, a lot of those guys are scrubs that needed to be picked up due to sending 22 guys to IR

jeremy butler
    danny woodhead (lost to FA)
    Kaleb Eulls
    ronnie hillman
    mcluster

none of those guys are under contract and all were brought in due to injuries and are scrubs except woodhead.

besides, i clearly said "most of the chargers best players are drafted, unlike the broncos."

chargers best players IMO.......

offense

rivers (traded for on draft day)
    gates undrafted rookie FA
    hunter henry drafted
    keenan allen drafted
    melvin gordon dafted
    tyrell williams undrafted rookie FA
    matt slausen FA (not big money conrtract)

defense

jason verrett drafted
    casey hayward FA (not a big money contract)
    melvin ingram drafted
    joey bosa drafted
    brandon mebane FA (not big money contract)
    jatavis brown drafted
    Denzel perryman drafted

the big money contracts they have signed have been on the offensive line, the two worst ones being ex Denver players. telesco has tried to upgrade the OL and has struggled there for sure, kind of like how elway struggles to draft an offensive skill player of any kind.

the core of the broncos team (their best players) are mostly non draft picks, unlike the chargers like i said. also, notice that the chargers draft decent starters on both sides of the ball, not just defense.

but lets look purely at draft picks, which GM has drafted better so far and that's considering that i don't claim tom telesco to be this great HOF caliber GM like so many broncos fans think elway is.

broncos best drafted players...

andy janovich
    shane ray
    roby
    matt paradis
    ?
    wolfe
    jackson
    von miller

those are elway's best draft picks and the only ones left starting or are starting quality are miller, wolfe, paradis, and probably ray. you could argue that roby could be a starter but he was terrible last year so i don't buy it.

the chargers best drafted players.....

joey bosa
    hunter henry
    jatavis brown
    melvin gordon
    denzel perryman
    jason verrett
    keenan allen

that is 7 quality starters that are still on the team in 4 years of drafting....nothing to write home about but clearly a level above elway's drafting, especially when you consider that broncos fans claim how great of a GM elway is.

like i said, elway has done most of his damage in free agency, the broncos are a team built upon it, this is pretty much common knowledge.
    Last edited by baphamet; 03-13-2017 at 10:53 AM.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

crying about it doesn't make you seem like less of a cry baby ether, frey. here is a news flash for you, this isn't your smack forum, it doesn't belong to you anymore than it belongs to me or some random pats fan.

you look just as much like a basement dweller than anyone else for posting here. posting here is pure entertainment because of posters like you that cry constantly about rival fans posting here, so please keep on crying.....it gives this smack forum flavor, just like the "trolls" do.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    crying about it doesn't make you seem like less of a cry baby ether, frey. here is a news flash for you, this isn't your smack forum, it doesn't belong to you anymore than it belongs to me or some random pats fan.

you look just as much like a basement dweller than anyone else for posting here. posting here is pure entertainment because of posters like you that cry constantly about rival fans posting here, so please keep on crying.....it gives this smack forum flavor, just like the "trolls" do.
    Ah and here's baph to chime in with his patriots allies....

I have no problem with "rival fans" posting here. Most rival fans are ACTUALLY cheering for rival teams. Like you, DevilSpawn, ect... If you can't grasp why it's obnoxious for a patriots fan to come here and 24/7 inform us of how jealous we are of their great and awesome franchise and how we're butt hurt because we're not them, then I can't shed much light on your situation.

I have no problem with rival fans coming here to talk smack...I'm all for it. I'm just tired of morons who don't even reside in our division and play us once, maybe twice a year if even at all making this place their home when we really have nothing to do with them.

It's one thing for them to come here when we actually play each other and talk some smack, it's another to hang out here year round and gloat about how much better they are than every other team in the NFL EVER and we should just bow down and kiss their rings.

You have a valid reason to be here, teams within our division, they have a reason to be here. Technically pats boy even has a reason to be here, but it would be a lot less obnoxious if he'd actually talk smack instead of just making a buffoon out of himself insisting that we are jealous of him and his team and want to be just like him and his team...

Ah and here's baph to chime in with his patriots allies....

I have no problem with "rival fans" posting here. Most rival fans are ACTUALLY cheering for rival teams. Like you, DevilSpawn, ect... If you can't grasp why it's obnoxious for a patriots fan to come here and 24/7 inform us of how jealous we are of their great and awesome franchise and how we're butt hurt because we're not them, then I can't shed much light on your situation.

I have no problem with rival fans coming here to talk smack...I'm all for it. I'm just tired of morons who don't even reside in our division and play us once, maybe twice a year if even at all making this place their home when we really have nothing to do with them.

It's one thing for them to come here when we actually play each other and talk some smack, it's another to hang out here year round and gloat about how much better they are than every other team in the NFL EVER and we should just bow down and kiss their rings.

You have a valid reason to be here, teams within our division, they have a reason to be here. Technically pats boy even has a reason to be here, but it would be a lot less obnoxious if he'd actually talk smack instead of just making a buffoon out of himself insisting that we are jealous of him and his team and want to be just like him and his team...
    what difference does it make if their favorite team is in the division or not? they obviously consider you guys rivals because your team actually beats theirs sometimes, unlike the vast majority of teams out there including mine.

it's the same rivalry they had with the colts when manning was there and i think that rivalry gravitated to the broncos when manning went to Denver.

also, it's my choice to be here yes but i put up with the trophy smack year around, it's a part of smack and you guys use that angle on me all the damn time.

it's kind of funny to see you guys get a dose of your own medicine and to see it piss you off so deeply, yes i do think this adds to the smack section.

honestly frey, i like you man, but damn you take smack so serious, lighten up bro.

honestly frey, i like you man, but damn you take smack so serious, lighten up bro.
    Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true.

Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true.
    it's kind of obvious you do otherwise it wouldn't bother you so much that "trolls" are here spewing nonsense that has zero affect on you.

it's all good though, you keep fighting the good fight you donko white knight you!

it's kind of obvious you do otherwise it wouldn't bother you so much that "trolls" are here spewing nonsense that has zero affect on you.

it's all good though, you keep fighting the good fight you donko white knight you!

You've got me figured out baph. I should hire you to shrink my head.

There's a big difference between "taking smack too seriously" and being fed up with not being able to actually talk smack because the trolls have taken over.

But it's cool lol...Keep telling me how I feel and what my level of seriousness is in here

yeah, a lot of those guys are scrubs that needed to be picked up due to sending 22 guys to IR jeremy butler
    danny woodhead (lost to FA)
    Kaleb Eulls
    ronnie hillman
    mcluster

none of those guys are under contract and all were brought in due to injuries and are scrubs except woodhead.

besides, i clearly said "most of the chargers best players are drafted, unlike the broncos."

chargers best players IMO.......

offense

rivers (traded for on draft day)
    gates undrafted rookie FA
    hunter henry drafted
    keenan allen drafted
    melvin gordon dafted
    tyrell williams undrafted rookie FA
    matt slausen FA (not big money conrtract)

defense

jason verrett drafted
    casey hayward FA (not a big money contract)
    melvin ingram drafted
    joey bosa drafted
    brandon mebane FA (not big money contract)
    jatavis brown drafted
    Denzel perryman drafted

heyward

the big money contracts they have signed have been on the offensive line, the two worst ones being ex Denver players. telesco has tried to upgrade the OL and has struggled there for sure, kind of like how elway struggles to draft an offensive skill player of any kind.

the core of the broncos team (their best players) are mostly non draft picks, unlike the chargers like i said. also, notice that the chargers draft decent starters on both sides of the ball, not just defense.

but lets look purely at draft picks, which GM has drafted better so far and that's considering that i don't claim tom telesco to be this great HOF caliber GM like so many broncos fans think elway is.

broncos best drafted players...

andy janovich
    shane ray
    roby
    matt paradis
    ?
    wolfe
    jackson
    von miller

those are elway's best draft picks and the only ones left starting or are starting quality are miller, wolfe, paradis, and probably ray. you could argue that roby could be a starter but he was terrible last year so i don't buy it.

the chargers best drafted players.....

joey bosa
    hunter henry
    jatavis brown
    melvin gordon
    denzel perryman
    jason verrett
    keenan allen

that is 7 quality starters that are still on the team in 4 years of drafting....nothing to write home about but clearly a level above elway's drafting, especially when you consider that broncos fans claim how great of a GM elway is.

like i said, elway has done most of his damage in free agency, the broncos are a team built upon it, this is pretty much common knowledge.

sure they were keep telling yourself you lost 22 impact players and the reason you had another failed season...perhaps noring will buy it ...you lost 4 impact players, a few rotational players and a bunch of scrubs...no different than other teams

as it is you have as your best
    gates
    allen
    Hunter
    Gordon
    Williams as your only drafted offensive key players

as for defense
    verrett
    bosa
    Melvin
    perryman
    brown

as your best drafted defense

broncos

lynch
    paridas
    [Garcia
    huererman
    janovich
    booker
    cj Anderson
    bibbs
    green
    Jordon taylor
    DT
    as for Elway not drafting offense well...he has picked 9 offensive players in the first three rounds since 2011...8 are still in the league

as for defense

Von miller
    simmons will be a better ss than anyone on the bolts roster
    wolfe
    ray
    c harris
    roby
    gotsis
    sly...left in FA
    cory nelson
    shaq
    parks
    kayvon webtser,,,special teams ace...current FA

todd davis and marshall were both plucked off a practice squad

but you state that the only denver drafted players worth a crap is Miller wolfe and paradis

sure they were keep telling yourself you lost 22 impact players and the reason you had another failed season...perhaps noring will buy it ...you lost 4 impact players, a few rotational players and a bunch of scrubs...no different than other teams

as it is you have as your best
    gates
    allen
    Hunter
    Gordon
    Williams as your only drafted offensive key players

as for defense
    verrett
    bosa
    Melvin
    perryman
    brown

as your best drafted defense

broncos

lynch
    paridas
    [Garcia
    huererman
    janovich
    booker
    cj Anderson
    bibbs
    green
    Jordon taylor
    DT
    as for Elway not drafting offense well...he has picked 9 offensive players in the first three rounds since 2011...8 are still in the league

as for defense

Von miller
    simmons will be a better ss than anyone on the bolts roster
    wolfe
    ray
    c harris
    roby
    gotsis
    sly...left in FA
    cory nelson
    shaq
    parks
    kayvon webtser,,,special teams ace...current FA

todd davis and marshall were both plucked off a practice squad

but you state that the only denver drafted players worth a crap is Miller wolfe and paradis
    Not to nit pick....we didn't draft Chris Harris.... I only say this, because I know baph and know he'll jump all over that as if that one mistake nullifies the entire list..

Not to nit pick....we didn't draft Chris Harris.... I only say this, because I know baph and know he'll jump all over that as if that one mistake nullifies the entire list..

I know we didn't....but we took him as a undrafted free agent which to me is basically the same deal...since the draft was shortened by 5 rounds years ago
    no different than him claiming
    gates

point is...he was not on a roster until Elway signed him

I know we didn't....but we took him as a undrafted free agent which to me is basically the same deal...since the draft was shortened by 5 rounds years ago
    no different than him claiming
    gates

point is...he was not on a roster until Elway signed him
    I don't disagree with you at all. Someone had to evaluate talent and thought Harris would be worth a look. To me it speaks more to your talent evaluation when you consistently have UDFA making the team and making an impact, but I just know baph would point that fact out.