Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Ok let's get back to free agency....
    LOL... Sorry Tommy..... You don't like it either I guess. Do me a favor and practice that outside this thread. That's not me being nasty, just stating....

DANG IT..... I just read that the Rams have the framework in place to land LT. Whitworth from the Bengals.... I thought that was the most important player that Denver needed to land before anyone.... I have no idea what they'll do there and to land Romo without that is a serious ?

Patriots reportedly considering trade of Malcolm Butler to Saints for Brandin Cooks

Think it will get done? Everything I've seen links Cooks to the Titans....

Calais cambell considering offer from Broncos of $12 million per year.

Calais cambell considering offer from Broncos of $12 million per year.
    Jags, once again spending some money which probably won't win them any more games.

Brandin cooks to NE for malcolm butler? I'm hearing the trade is being finalized.

https://twitter.com/patsfans/status/839885247961530369
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-09-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Ok let's get back to free agency....

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/stat...49995692032001

80% of broncos fans feel that trevor siemian and not tony romo should be the starting QB. when he becomes the Denver QB, you guys going to still trust in elway?

lol broncos fans have always been clueless when it comes to QB's, these are the same fans that overwhelmingly wanted tebow as their starter

personally i would take the injury chance on romo far before giving the reigns back to trevor siemian. you know what you are getting with siemian and its not getting you to the SB.
    overwhelmingly? oh my embellishing fool

it doesn't matter, a year two simian, with a healed shoulder, and better blocking will be better than last year
    room if he lasts will be better

either way we are better...and your still living on excuses

ohh no....rivers lost his scat back security blanket

woodhead to the ravens

Per Ian Rapaport, Calais Cambpell to Jags for 4 years, $60 million. That's $2 million more than Denver was offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    1. I never cried for Tebow, trust me.

2. Not sure where you get that the fans had anything to do with bringing in QB's from my post.

3. I was excited for Cutler at first. I hated they replaced Plummer though. Cutler just didn't pan out. Again, unless you have a crystal ball, you nor anyone else will know what you have until it plays out a couple years later.

4. Stop trying to troll the conversation by saying garbage like attributing your knowledge based on teams success. And just because YOU think Rivers is a top tier QB doesn't mean the rest of the world does. His success has proven that.

5. I'm still unsure how you assume that the knowledge I do have has anything to do with the Broncos success. I don't read that in anything I've posted.

6. What difference does it make how the QB's make it to a team? Draft, FA.... It's all a business with the same goal. WIN.... You do what is best for the franchise. That argument means nothing. Also, please indulge us on the MULTIPLE HOF caliber QB's the Chargers have developed!!! John Hadle, (who was a traveling QB) and Dan Fouts....... Don't bring up Rivers. He's not there yet and may never be. You said it yourself, he's borderline.......
    maybe it was you that didnt read my post correctly? i said broncos fans have always been clueless about QB's then you come back to say this......

And to say Bronco fans have always been clueless when it comes to QB's??? Really? We've had 2 HOF QB's get them to the SB and win. So, I guess being clueless has it's perks, huh?

You Charger fans know EVERYTHING about the QB position though, and no SB to show for it...... SMDH
    i say again, so because you had two HOF QB's, that means broncos fans are actually not clueless when it comes to QB's? never mind the fact that the majority of you argued with me about both jay cutler and tebow.

i am generally speaking here of course, not all of you did, just most. oh and you see the underlined? that is why i said what i said and i'm not really sure why you are confused right now.

what does the success of my team have to do with a chargers fan's knowledge of QB's, please explain that to me if you can.

i know what i know about football because of me and what i have read and/or seen, my team winning rings "to show for it" is irrelevant and so is yours.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ohh no....rivers lost his scat back security blanket

woodhead to the ravens
    that he did, in fact they didn't resign brandin oliver as well. woodhead was one of my favorites but he was one of the players made of glass that just couldn't stay healthy.

Denver tried to get him too in case you didn't know.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    overwhelmingly? oh my embellishing fool

it doesn't matter, a year two simian, with a healed shoulder, and better blocking will be better than last year
    room if he lasts will be better

either way we are better...and your still living on excuses
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rade-tony-romo

you might want to send that memo to elway who is looking to not only sign but possibly trade for romo and kick Siemian to the curb

you blindly defend every QB the broncos have ever had, am i supposed to take you seriously now? i don't think so. by the way, 80% of you think Siemian should be the starter, that's pure comedy right there!

DANG IT..... I just read that the Rams have the framework in place to land LT. Whitworth from the Bengals.... I thought that was the most important player that Denver needed to land before anyone.... I have no idea what they'll do there and to land Romo without that is a serious ?
    look at the price they paid then look at his age and you will see why, i think that was smart for both the chargers and the broncos not to match an offer like that for a 35 year old tackle, who both need a LT.
    Last edited by baphamet; 03-09-2017 at 01:52 PM.

whenever i start to feel bad about the ineptitude of the chargers front office, all i have to do is look and see what the browns are doing to make myself feel better.